The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

I’ve been away from the news for a week. Is that clown show still going on? I haven’t heard or seen a thing. Have they found Jimmy Hoffa? Or is Nancy still yelling about masks? 

You missed nothing but more sobbing and crying from our elected officials.   

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You missed nothing but more sobbing and crying from our elected officials.   

Thanks

Let me know when the pearl clutching stops so we can get back to the business of total government control. We’ve got a country to fundamentally transform! 😉

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why did your party vote against the bi partisan commission w equal subpoena power?

What are the R. Congressmen afraid of?

The first time I see you giving a straight answer to somebody's question here or when the government proves something with a jury rendering a guilty verdict on a charge like insurrection or treason in a Federal or DC court I'll let you know.  Whichever comes first.  But I'm not holding my breath waiting for either of those things to happen.  

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, BillStime said:

Why did your party vote against the bi partisan commission w equal subpoena power?

What are the R. Congressmen afraid of?

Because it’s political theater, and each individual has a role to play.  We’ve seen it over and over and over and over and over. It’s disingenuous and frankly a tad silly to pretend it isn’t on a message board.  

9 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Because it’s political theater, and each individual has a role to play.  We’ve seen it over and over and over and over and over. It’s disingenuous and frankly a tad silly to pretend it isn’t on a message board.  

It’s silly to pretend nothing sinister happened either and shouldn’t be investigated.

14 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The first time I see you giving a straight answer to somebody's question here or when the government proves something with a jury rendering a guilty verdict on a charge like insurrection or treason in a Federal or DC court I'll let you know.  Whichever comes first.  But I'm not holding my breath waiting for either of those things to happen.  

Captkjhure.thumb.JPG.c009213025f4b35018d203e131bd6b9a.JPG

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Why was Ashli shot?

It's looking like for no good reason.  Will the officer who shot her be charged with murder is the question?  Or should whites start burning down and looting cities?

12 minutes ago, Doc said:

It's looking like for no good reason.  Will the officer who shot her be charged with murder is the question?  Or should whites start burning down and looting cities?

No good reason cuz the coup was unsuccessful? Thought so.

Where was Ashli when she was shot?

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No good reason cuz the coup was unsuccessful? Thought so.

Where was Ashli when she was shot?

She was standing in a hallway that I’ve stood in as a tourist visitor to the Capitol? Where do you think she was standing?

50 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

She was standing in a hallway that I’ve stood in as a tourist visitor to the Capitol? Where do you think she was standing?

Oh - she was? Do you think there isn’t video and photos of Ashli where she was shot?

Do you have similar photos of you “standing in a hallway”, correction: crawling through a broken window inside the Capitol leading to the Speakers lobby?

image.thumb.jpeg.9052fa4d5feb80ccd3a7b761a6438e8d.jpeg

If only she just complied - instead she F’d around and found out.

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

You’re right - let’s get that jury together ASAP 

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

It’s silly to pretend nothing sinister happened either and shouldn’t be investigated.

It’s silly to argue that political committees behave politically, and that a politically motivated committee will result in a fair and factual accounting of what occurred.  

The FBI should investigate, the facts about who did what and to whom disclosed, and politics should be kept out of it.   While unlikely to occur on a non-partisan basis, that’s the appropriate resolution.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1