Biden's lies

Wacka

'What Kind of World Does He Think He's Living In?' Experts Baffled by Biden's Latest Economic Babble

Mike Miller

d31205bc-92a6-4fe7-a6ca-a95485f46ada-860

Let’s be honest: All politicians embellish, manipulate facts, employ doublespeak, or flat-out lie. Some less, some far more, but across-the-board honesty is not the coin of the realm of politics.

There exists a common misperception on our side, as well.

I don’t know how many times I’ve read “They think you’re stupid” about some ridiculous claim made by a Democrat. On the contrary, Democrats not only know full well that the informed among us know they’re lying; they couldn’t care less. Why? Because their lies are for the consumption of low-information rank-and-file Democrat voters, not informed conservatives.

This brings us to the 46th president of the United States, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Joe Biden is perhaps the most prolific serial liar in modern presidential history. His lies range from a thoroughly debunked fabrication about an Amtrak conductor — which he’s repeated at least six times during his presidency — to his tale that his eldest son Beau died while serving in Iraq (Beau Biden passed away from glioblastoma in May 2015 in Bethesda, Maryland) to the “success” of the Bidenomics disaster.

Yes, the disaster of Bidenomics.

While speaking to a crowd of union workers at the Philly Shipyard in Philadelphia on Thursday, Biden astonishingly claimed:

I’m not here to declare victory. We got a long way to go in the economy. I’m here to say we have more work to do. We have a plan that’s turning things around pretty quickly. Bidenomics is just another way of saying ‘Restore the American dream.’

Victory? Turning things around quickly? Restoring the American dream? What is this guy smoking? Or, as recent palace intrigue might suggest, what is he snorting, for crying out loud?

Forbes Media Chairman Steve Forbes told Fox News’s “America’s Newsroom” on Friday he was “amazed” by the Biden administration’s rhetoric on the economy.

A year ago, Joe Biden was calling himself the deficit cutter, the deficit slasher. This year, two and a half times the deficit is what it was a year ago. He says he’s bringing down inflation, still twice what it was when he came into office and those prices are not coming down, just the rate of increase is coming down. People’s credit card debt, where is that? Record high. Business investment is not what it should be, headwinds overseas.

Forbes rhetorically asked: “What kind of world does he think he’s living in?” Great question.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/07/23/what-kind-of-world-does-he-think-hes-living-in-experts-baffled-by-bidens-latest-economic-babble-n780853

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/23/2023 at 10:26 AM, B-Man said:

'What Kind of World Does He Think He's Living In?' Experts Baffled by Biden's Latest Economic Babble

Mike Miller

d31205bc-92a6-4fe7-a6ca-a95485f46ada-860

Let’s be honest: All politicians embellish, manipulate facts, employ doublespeak, or flat-out lie. Some less, some far more, but across-the-board honesty is not the coin of the realm of politics.

There exists a common misperception on our side, as well.

I don’t know how many times I’ve read “They think you’re stupid” about some ridiculous claim made by a Democrat. On the contrary, Democrats not only know full well that the informed among us know they’re lying; they couldn’t care less. Why? Because their lies are for the consumption of low-information rank-and-file Democrat voters, not informed conservatives.

This brings us to the 46th president of the United States, Joseph Robinette Biden Jr.

Joe Biden is perhaps the most prolific serial liar in modern presidential history. His lies range from a thoroughly debunked fabrication about an Amtrak conductor — which he’s repeated at least six times during his presidency — to his tale that his eldest son Beau died while serving in Iraq (Beau Biden passed away from glioblastoma in May 2015 in Bethesda, Maryland) to the “success” of the Bidenomics disaster.

Yes, the disaster of Bidenomics.

While speaking to a crowd of union workers at the Philly Shipyard in Philadelphia on Thursday, Biden astonishingly claimed:

Victory? Turning things around quickly? Restoring the American dream? What is this guy smoking? Or, as recent palace intrigue might suggest, what is he snorting, for crying out loud?

Forbes Media Chairman Steve Forbes told Fox News’s “America’s Newsroom” on Friday he was “amazed” by the Biden administration’s rhetoric on the economy.

Forbes rhetorically asked: “What kind of world does he think he’s living in?” Great question.

https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/07/23/what-kind-of-world-does-he-think-hes-living-in-experts-baffled-by-bidens-latest-economic-babble-n780853

I've been asking myself the same thing about the awful economy.  Is the Dem gameplan just to make up total lies and spew them out as the truth hoping the chronically stupid believe it?  Bidenomics?  Give me a ***** break.  

• Like (+1) 2

Washington Post Gives Joe Biden ‘Four Pinocchios’ for Saying Hunter Never Made Money in China

by Kristina Wong

The Washington Post‘s fact-checker, Glenn Kessler, gave President Joe Biden four Pinocchios for lying about his son Hunter Biden not making money in China. Kessler documented two instances where Biden denied his son had made money in China.

In an October 22, 2020 presidential debate, Biden told moderator Kristen Welker: “My son has not made money in terms of this thing about, what are you talking about, China. I have not had … the only guy who made money from China is this guy [Donald Trump]. He’s the only one. Nobody else has made money from China.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/08/01/biden-said-his-son-earned-no-money-china-his-son-says-otherwise/?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

It's another lie, but he is so gone he probably believes it.

It's remarkable that a little girl on the streets of D.C. saw the president and her number one concern was that he take care of Bears Ears National Monument.

Maybe he's instructed the Secret Service to let little girls through.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

It's another lie, but he is so gone he probably believes it.

It's remarkable that a little girl on the streets of D.C. saw the president and her number one concern was that he take care of Bears Ears National Monument.

Maybe he's instructed the Secret Service to let little girls through.

Was that pre- or post-sniff?

• Like (+1) 1

Joe Biden’s Race Against the Truth

What is the long-term Democrat strategy that requires such short-term malodorous skullduggery?

By Victor Davis Hanson

August 14, 2023

Joe Biden has about 17 months left as an elected politician—if he is lucky. That projection guides most of the inexplicable and shameless behavior of the Department of Justice and Biden himself. View Biden as in a race against the truth. Will he be physically and mentally able to complete his term and head to retirement before his decades-long crimes of corruption catch up to him?

Joe Biden’s serial yarn that he never knew anything about his son Hunter’s quid pro quo grifting with rich foreign grandees has been finally exposed as the old lie it always was.

Biden’s fallback untruth—that he never got involved in Hunter’s business—proved instantly laughable, given prior damning testimonies from Hunter’s business associates, from IRS whistleblowers, from the assertions of foreign beneficiaries, from Hunter’s own laptop, and from Joe’s own earlier loudmouth braggadocio about using threats of canceling U.S. foreign aid to fire a Ukrainian prosecutor looking into corruption of the sort in which his own son was knee deep. (Did not then president Barack Obama know the nature of Biden corruption when he appointed him as point man on Ukraine)?

https://amgreatness.com/2023/08/14/joe-bidens-race-against-the-truth/

• Like (+1) 1