Biden's lies

Wacka

47 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, Doc, there is no apologizing here - Trump is a national security threat to our country and my family's future.

I don't care how old Briden is - he isn't going to destroy our democracy.

goodfellas-henry-hill.gif?resize=262,262

Biden Smacked DOWN for Gaslighting About Wages 'Outpacing' Inflation'

Amy Curtis

d586837f-8158-4b07-9a92-72f8ea89a9f9-105

The other day, the Biden campaign mentioned its strategy for this election was 'quality over quantity.'

Still waiting on that 'quality' to show up, especially when whatever intern drew the short straw and had to post this steaming pile of lies on X:

This is a lie.

Even NBC is reporting this very basic economic fact: inflation outpaced wages for quite some time, and continues to do so.

https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/05/06/biden-lies-about-wages-n2395924

https://www.nbcwashington.com/inflation-economy-housing-prices-recession-vibes/a-tale-of-2-economies-wages-are-going-up-why-do-we-feel-like-we-cant-afford-anything/3536747/?amp=1

JOHN LUCAS: “As I type this, the President is reading a speech to commemorate Holocaust Remembrance Day.

He is now urging us to ‘never forget’ the Holocaust and other outrages perpetrated against the Jewish people. 

This same man has attempted to micromanage Israel’s conduct of its defense against the Hamas murderers and has followed through by cutting off or limiting ammunition supplies to Israel. 

Never forget? 

Pay no attention to what this man says.

Watch what he does — and does not do.”

https://johnalucas6.substack.com/p/bit-and-pieces-5-a-study-in-presidential

2 hours ago, B-Man said:

This puzzles me about President Biden.  He rarely mentions these hostages.  It seems like it should be his #'1 priority in regards to the conflict.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

15 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This puzzles me about President Biden.  He rarely mentions these hostages.  It seems like it should be his #'1 priority in regards to the conflict.

It's even a bit strange that Fox doesn't have their families plastered all over the screen every night.  I totally agree though, Middle East peace isn't happening anytime soon, no matter how many weapons we send over there.  The real shame is that any deal negotiated will be looked at as weakness by Biden, and that likely plays a big part.  

4 minutes ago, daz28 said:

It's even a bit strange that Fox doesn't have their families plastered all over the screen every night.  I totally agree though, Middle East peace isn't happening anytime soon, no matter how many weapons we send over there.  The real shame is that any deal negotiated will be looked at as weakness by Biden, and that likely plays a big part.  

What?

This is Israel's survival.

They are and have been under attack from three sides for years.

It is there issue to "deal."

Biden has proven to be a spineless non ally, and that is shameful.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, sherpa said:

What?

This is Israel's survival.

They are and have been under attack from three sides for years.

It is there issue to "deal."

Biden has proven to be a spineless non ally, and that is shameful.

What does this have to do with the American hostages, that we were talking about?  As I recall it was MJ and the GQP clown car in the House that delayed helping Israel, while Biden pleaded with them. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Demented Biden economy.  What a disaster.  Worst economy in US history. What a ***** mess.  Demented Biden ***** up another thing.  

• Thank you (+1) 1