Trump The Nazi

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2024 at 11:32 PM, BillStime said:

AS much as I dislike posting in such an op bigoted thread,

this goes here with their false narrative.

America can mass deport illegal aliens,
and we know this because it’s done so before

American Thinker, by Andrea Widburg

The headlines are full of stories about illegal aliens: They’re raping children, murdering young women, crashing their cars into children, assaulting and murdering police officers…and the list goes on.

However, we’re told that we’re stuck with them. Well, we’re not. In the 1950s, when there was political will—and a plea from Mexico to send its citizens home—we did mass deport illegal aliens. Like Pakistan deporting its illegal Afghan aliens, El Salvador jailing its gangs, or Argentina balancing its budget in nine weeks, it just requires political will. I made a lot of assertions about illegal aliens in my opening paragraph.

Let me back them up with just a few examples.

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2024/02/america_can_mass_deport_illegal_aliens_and_we_know_this_because_its_done_so_before.html

back to our regularly schedule thread and the truth:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna140335

NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. — Nazis appeared to find a friendly reception at the Conservative Political Action Conference this year.

Throughout the conference, racist extremists, some of whom had secured official CPAC badges, openly mingled with conference attendees and espoused antisemitic conspiracy theories.

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Let me back them up with just a few examples.

https://www.americanthinker.com

In the aftermath of Donald Trump's loss in the 2020 U.S. presidential election, the American Thinker published a variety of articles that had claims of election fraud.[7] Faced with a lawsuit from Dominion Voting Systems, Lifson acknowledged that the site had relied upon "discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories".[8] The American Thinker likewise admitted that its election claims were "completely false and have no basis in fact" and that "it was wrong for us to publish these false statements."[9]

link

• Awesome! (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Ain't NEVER gonna happen Donny, no matter how many of our autocratic enemies you invite to the White House.  Wondering if the heil Hitler salute was a freudian slip?  Guess the rallies are gonna have to do.  This guy is a lunatic, albeit a stable genius one.  Now I'm curious how many of our enemies who've threatened us with nuclear destruction, were hanging up in the White House?  Has to be more than just Putin and Kim, right?

Edited by daz28
  • Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Ain't NEVER gonna happen Donny, no matter how many of our autocratic enemies you invite to the White House.  Wondering if the heil Hitler salute was a freudian slip?  Guess the rallies are gonna have to do.  This guy is a lunatic, albeit a stable genius one.  Now I'm curious how many of our enemies who've threatened us with nuclear destruction, were hanging up in the White House?  Has to be more than just Putin and Kim, right?

Those Nazis have no chance in hell in this country.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

The Goodwins law thread.  

Nice. 

Meanwhile Joke tells people they're not black if they don't vote for him and Dems are like "uh huh."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

I would say someone who murdered someone else is an animal.  Why does the left have such a problem with it?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Doc said:

I would say someone who murdered someone else is an animal.  Why does the left have such a problem with it?

Because they are a bunch of ret@rds that care more about illegal immigrant thug criminals than American citizens.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Since all of it is against Trump/his supporters/people who don’t agree with them politically, it’s all ok.

Nothing but a bunch of hypocritical dirtb@gs.