Donald Trump permanently banned on Twitter

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Walkaway... right? 

um ok. good to know. did they switch it to the patriot party lol? not sure what your saying? this topic is about censorship and companies removing a political party that simply have a different view point by using the insurrection. 

im a old school democrat. we used to believe in human rights and that includes freedom of speech. we weren't afraid of debate. we fought for workers rights and were against multinational corporations working in tandem with our government ( see occupy wallstreet ). so when i see giant technology companies systematically eliminating conservative voices WORKING IN TADEM WITH THE GOVERNMENT for no other reason then they disagree..its dangerous and a complete 180 from what i stand for. break the law or call for violence fine. censor just cause they are conservative...yeah, not cheering that $#/+ on.

maybe im passed my time but freedom of speach is not a fad.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, TBBills said:

Anyone notice how republicans didn't care about Twitter banning people before Trump...

thats easy to say when you dont pay attention. the one sided banning was going on long before trump. the fact they deleted trump but allow many other dictators to spew hatred to stay just brought the hypocracy to the front page so you can read the headlines.

which is all i think you read. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

um ok. good to know. did they switch it to the patriot party lol? not sure what your saying? this topic is about censorship and companies removing a political party that simply have a different view point by using the insurrection. 

The most influential conservative voices who didn't violate the terms of service are still on all the social media platforms if they choose to be.  I know people worry about a slippery slope.  However, I don't think we're going to have another maniacal U.S. president tweeting about trying to overturn an election by suggesting a possible insurrection anytime in the near future.  

38 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

im a old school democrat. we used to believe in human rights and that includes freedom of speech. we weren't afraid of debate. we fought for workers rights and were against multinational corporations working in tandem with our government ( see occupy wallstreet ). so when i see giant technology companies systematically eliminating conservative voices WORKING IN TADEM WITH THE GOVERNMENT for no other reason then they disagree..its dangerous and a complete 180 from what i stand for. break the law or call for violence fine. censor just cause they are conservative...yeah, not cheering that $#/+ on.

I bet you also used to say "I may not agree with your speech but I will fight for right to say it."

57 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The most influential conservative voices who didn't violate the terms of service are still on all the social media platforms if they choose to be.  I know people worry about a slippery slope.  However, I don't think we're going to have another maniacal U.S. president tweeting about trying to overturn an election by suggesting a possible insurrection anytime in the near future.  

well thats debatable. i dont tweet but there have been plenty of people accusing that has happened. a good point brought up by tim pool talking with dorsey on joe rogan..another ALT RIGHT person who has continuously been attacked and averted attempts of censorship (i suggest you watch to get another point of view). 

so the most influencial voices arent being silenced? books have been banned from selling for pointing out some of the negatives of transgenderism in teenagers.ben shapiro..a pretty moderate conservative is being mobbed to remove a write up from politico. POLITICO! a publication made to discuss poitics. the new york times staff was appalled to have a OPINION piece by a sitting senator due to him advocating using federal troops to maintain order in portland.. then we have 20000 used to maintain order for the inauguration. yaay! the opinion editor was FIRED! bet they won't make that agregious mistake again.

its been far beyond twitter for awhile. like i said calls for violence should be stopped but this isnt that and its swinging left as well. this is road NOONE should be advicating.

47 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

I bet you also used to say "I may not agree with your speech but I will fight for right to say it."

used to? no...i do now and always. but yeah that was our jist.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

well thats debatable. i dont tweet but there have been plenty of people accusing that has happened. a good point brought up by tim pool talking with dorsey on joe rogan..another ALT RIGHT person who has continuously been attacked and averted attempts of censorship (i suggest you watch to get another point of view). 

so the most influencial voices arent being silenced? books have been banned from selling for pointing out some of the negatives of transgenderism in teenagers.ben shapiro..a pretty moderate conservative is being mobbed to remove a write up from politico. POLITICO! a publication made to discuss poitics. the new york times staff was appalled to have a OPINION piece by a sitting senator due to him advocating using federal troops to maintain order in portland.. then we have 20000 used to maintain order for the inauguration. yaay! the opinion editor was FIRED! bet they won't make that agregious mistake again.

its been far beyond twitter for awhile. like i said calls for violence should be stopped but this isnt that and its swinging left as well. this is road NOONE should be advicating.

used to? no...i do now and always. but yeah that was our jist.

Off the top of my head people that haven't been banned by twitter, facebook, etc...Ben Shapiro, Sean Hannity, Dan Bongino, Ann Coulter, Mark Levin (left in protest I believe), D'Souza, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson.  I'm sure there's many more.  You know why they're still allowed - they haven't violated the terms and conditions agreed to.  I also keep in mind that successful conservative pundits often use the "big government" scare to keep their audience and this "big tech" scare is just another example.

As for the NYT, they also just fired a left leaning reporter for writing she was "having chills" watching Biden's inauguration.  It's a private company that will lose their audience every time they make knee jerk reactions by firing someone due to public pressure.

Edited by Doc Brown

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

thats easy to say when you dont pay attention. the one sided banning was going on long before trump. the fact they deleted trump but allow many other dictators to spew hatred to stay just brought the hypocracy to the front page so you can read the headlines.

which is all i think you read. 

I know it has been and none of you cared until Trump got himself banned.

Just like this site not a single one of you cared about all the people they banned for breaking ToS and yet DR gets banned for making violent threats and personal attacks over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and then you guys scream censorship.

It's very funny to watch the hypocrisy of a republican play out.

Edited by TBBills
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

I know it has been and none of you cared until Trump got himself banned.

Just like this site not a single one of you cared about all the people they banned for breaking ToS and yet DR gets banned for making violent threats and personal attacks over and over and over and over and over and over and over again and then you guys scream censorship.

It's very funny to watch the hypocrisy of a republican play out.

Who have the Repubs gotten banned on Twitter?

On 1/27/2021 at 3:18 AM, Doc Brown said:

Off the top of my head people that haven't been banned by twitter, facebook, etc...Ben Shapiro, Sean Hannity, Dan Bongino, Ann Coulter, Mark Levin (left in protest I believe), D'Souza, Charlie Kirk, Glenn Beck, Laura Ingraham, Tucker Carlson.  I'm sure there's many more.  You know why they're still allowed - they haven't violated the terms and conditions agreed to.  I also keep in mind that successful conservative pundits often use the "big government" scare to keep their audience and this "big tech" scare is just another example.

As for the NYT, they also just fired a left leaning reporter for writing she was "having chills" watching Biden's inauguration.  It's a private company that will lose their audience every time they make knee jerk reactions by firing someone due to public pressure.

"You know why they're still allowed - they haven't violated the terms and conditions agreed to."

so this is why i brought up the tim pool discussion. they discuss these topics and how the TOS itself is biased towards a set view points where real debates and ideas are discriminatory towards one set. not by JUST there rules, but by thier implentation as well. the issues were discussed a year ago with them acknowledging as such. unfortunatly the same issues exist so they cannot even use the ignorance excuse. its on purpose. but as long as the biggest names are there.

a condensed snipbit is here if the 3 hours is to much. 

so i gave a real world list of censorship that does not pertain to twitter but the examples are the very tip. you barley touched apon them.

a book on negative implications of transgenderism in teenagers was called to be banned by the ACLU! as far as i know its a well researched book but admit i did not read it. ill repeat the CIVIL LIBERTY UNION wanted to silence someone's research on a topic. i guess parents should not be privy to the whole issue that might effect their children because there are no negatives to taking hormones and needing irriversable surguries.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/11/16/aclu-chase-strangio-abigail-shrier-transgenderism-book-target-amazon/

ill skip ahead. calling for the firing of opinion editor for allowing a conservative to have a opinion is different, but unlike others ill explain why, firing a REPORTER that is exhibiting bias is a necessity we sorely lack today.

i took a semester in media literacy in college. what was pounded in my head was a professionalism that is long gone. journalistic ethics and standards. its like a terms of service if you wish to be a good journalist. the new york time claims to be fair and unbiased unlike many other outlets that have specific slants. so out of these two people who were fired who violated these ethics? why are supposedly unbiased news organizations rallying to fire people simply for platforming specific viewpoints? why did they fire him? what was his mistake? disrupting the echo chamber? seems so. 

bari weiss made it pretty clear what was happening and  IS happening in many other industries as well. groupthink that is intolerant of any opposition.

read for yourself

https://www.bariweiss.com/resignation-letter

the real world doesn't follow twitter TOS guidelines but it certainly seems to applaud censorship and cancelling just the same. 

Edited by Buffarukus

On 1/27/2021 at 12:14 AM, Buffarukus said:

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

so i brought up numerous topics and examples in regards to censorship that should concern anyone, regardless of politics.  

the best you can do is to cut and paste a tweet that again, has nothing to do with the OP or censorship or anything i said.

hand the phone back to dad. this discussion is obviously over your head and you have nothing of value to say. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

so i brought up numerous topics and examples in regards to censorship that should concern anyone, regardless of politics.  

the best you can do is to cut and paste a tweet that again, has nothing to do with the OP or censorship or anything i said.

hand the phone back to dad. this discussion is obviously over your head and you have nothing of value to say. 

14 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

• Like (+1) 1

43 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

I love hearing about people disassociating themselves with parties... not sure if they know just because they leave one sheep herd doesn’t necessitate joining another.

btw, Trump was a registered Democrat less than 15 years prior to taking office. 

Trump is and never was Republican - please stop. 

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Trump is and never was Republican - please stop. 

interesting paradox statement. Not sure what it means. 

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=%24100%2C001 to %24250%2C000&page=8

third name down. 😂 

https://www.thethings.com/15-facts-about-donald-trumps-relationship-with-the-clintons/

Clintons encouraged trump to run? Oh that’s so ironic. That’s like OBL being trained by the CIA. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

14 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

interesting paradox statement. Not sure what it means. 

https://www.clintonfoundation.org/contributors?category=%24100%2C001 to %24250%2C000&page=8

third name down. 😂 

https://www.thethings.com/15-facts-about-donald-trumps-relationship-with-the-clintons/

Clintons encouraged trump to run? Oh that’s so ironic. That’s like OBL being trained by the CIA. 

lmao, sorry about that... fixed it:

Trump WAS never a Republican

• Like (+1) 1