Trump Equals Fascism

Kemp

6 minutes ago, TBBills said:

So now you talking about China or America? I know Trump is good friends with China and like the way they do things there but you are now going over the rocker.

I think you need to take some time off from posting right now b.c you are not looking well.

Do you see the hypocrisy.  

Twitter is global.

And you still can't give examples of Trump fascism.  

Maybe the Capitol protesters should just say Trumpism is just an idea.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Do you see the hypocrisy.  

Twitter is global.

And you still can't give examples of Trump fascism.  

Maybe the Capitol protesters should just say Trumpism is just an idea.  

Trump wants a totalitarian style of government, I have said that many times.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump wants a totalitarian style of government, I have said that many times.

And you've completely lost it.  

Thank you.  

BTW, if any Trump voters is attacked or killed bc you incited violence (I would think the response to people hearing this would be to take violent action against his supporters) their blood is on your hands.  

Like Antifa.  Or are they just an idea?

Nice road you've all sent us down.  All because you irrationally hated one man.

Sad.  Tragic.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And you've completely lost it.  

Thank you.  

BTW, if any Trump voters is attacked or killed bc you incited violence (I would think the response to people hearing this would be to take violent action against his supporters) their blood is on your hands.  

Like Antifa.  Or are they just an idea?

Nice road you've all sent us down.  All because you irrationally hated one man.

Sad.  Tragic.

You have lost your mind, I said it earlier. Antifa and Trumpsters are the exact same, they are both terrorist organizations.

The only difference between the two is one is led by the president...

Edited by TBBills
  • Eyeroll 1

22 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

i think trying him would be a mistake. it’s just grows his martyrdom amongst his crazies.  If you’re Democrats, keeping him relevant is the worst thing you can do, and if you’re  Trump, it’s what he wants more than anything. 

the best thing they could do is turn off his microphone. 

The majority that voted for Trump were voting against, higher taxes, more expensive gas, greater federal control, pro choice, certain approaches to foreign policy(perceived or real), green new deals, second amendment perspectives, etc. they don’t like him, they just like how they feel liberal policies impact them a whole lot less. 

get back to policy and let Trump fade away as an icon of nothing at all

Now that he's no longer a useful idiot to uncle Vlad, Putin will probably poison him like he does to others.

• Eyeroll 1

• 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
21 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Hoax

Large volumes of testimony and documentation brought forward during the House Committee investigation into the Biden's criminal influence peddling operation confirm politicizing and weaponizing of the DOJ and FBI.  While you clowns are moaning and groaning about the potential for authoritarian and fascist rule the Democrats have slipped through the back door with it and its here right now.  Sadly, the people responsible for upholding and enforcing the law are the very people breaking it and looking the other way.  That's about as bad as it gets.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Large volumes of testimony and documentation brought forward during the House Committee investigation into the Biden's criminal influence peddling operation confirm politicizing and weaponizing of the DOJ and FBI.  While you clowns are moaning and groaning about the potential for authoritarian and fascist rule the Democrats have slipped through the back door with it and its here right now.  Sadly, the people responsible for upholding and enforcing the law are the very people breaking it and looking the other way.  That's about as bad as it gets.

Hoax

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don’t waste your breath trying to have a rational conversation with that waste of oxygen. All they want is attention.

Edited by gobills404
  • Like (+1) 1