Trump will veto "stimulus" wants $2000 per American

Big Blitz

18 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

So how does this play out? Republicans caved in the $600 because they were getting killed on it in GA. 
I imagine Dem leaderships will come out and say they agree with the President. That starts to paint the Republicans into a corner prior to GA senate.

Yea Democrats are thanking Trump right now. 

This is what McConnell and Pelosi wanted...

Everything he wants right now is what democrats want... Is he becoming a democrat? I hope not...

Edited by TBBills

Should get a list of who got what special interest money in and who got the foreign aid money in that Bill. The American people should get the names of those idiots. If not might as well blame the whole senate with special blame for Pelosi and McConnell.... Makes it even more absurd that McConnell didn't want to give Americans anything.

Edited by TBBills

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol leadership.  This was how hard they were fighting for you just yesterday

Dems view was it's better than nothing like Republicans were pushing for.  Now Trump just gave all Republican lawmakers a major headache by demanding $2000 stimulus checks instead of $600 one's.  I don't even think Pelosi can screw this gift by Trump up.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

Pelosi even lays it out. Republicans wanted $0. The Dems compromised with $600 even though they wanted more.

Wonder if he realized McConnell didn't want to give Americans any money.

Wasn't until they thought GA runoffs was in trouble did he allow the $600 so the Dems would vote on it.

3 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Wonder if @Big Blitz realized McConnell didn't want to give Americans any money.

Wasn't until they thought GA runoffs was in trouble did he allow the $600 so the Dems would vote on it.

Edited by TBBills

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Good to see Trump is willing to destroy his republican party. I am glad he is an ego driven maniac b.c he is making the republicans look weak by them not even wanting to give Americans money but we're willing to give aid to foreign countries. Another Bill where Americans were taking the back seat to people that have nothing to do with America.

Not to mention some of the niche tax provisions like 5 year depreciation of racing horses, about 50 pages on tax cuts for the alcohol industry, etc.