Bills are now a must see TV

BBills88

2 hours ago, Mango said:

I am fairly certain that nobody is making anything larger than 100" and the only one is Planar. Everything else is 98". At least in LCD. Anything bigger than that you would have to either get into a 2x2 or 3x3 LCD video wall, or you would have an actual LED wall built.

You need to learn about the wonderful world of projectors, I watch the game on a 10' screen. 

3 minutes ago, Mango said:

I have an 8000 lumen Maxell 😂 and a 120” screen as well. 

Yep, I have a 106" screen but a rather old projector. have a pj for last 16 years and can attest that they were made to enjoy sports and movies. All kinds of sports look gorgeous on a large screen - NFL, tennis, hockey, cheerleading. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Mango said:

I am fairly certain that nobody is making anything larger than 100" and the only one is Planar. Everything else is 98". At least in LCD. Anything bigger than that you would have to either get into a 2x2 or 3x3 LCD video wall, or you would have an actual LED wall built.

Gentlemen,

The Wall

https://displaysolutions.samsung.com/the-wall

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Mango said:

Haha. I actually work in this industry. That’s an LED wall. That is .8 mm, some companies get down to .6 now. I thought the OP was talking actual TV’s, like open the box and put it on a table or mount it. 

He might have been. Me? I still love my 80" Sharp TV. It was never the best spec wise but the real estate of the screen is great.

Anyway, as we approach the playoffs I think we need to open the play book and look at all options now. LFG as they say!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Having suffered with BBFS since way before most of you were born (starting in 1967), it’s a thrill to finally see them garnering a lot of national attention. Truth be told, I’ve come to enjoy 1pm Sunday games and would prefer to keep this team our little secret. But this is football. The nations’ favorite sporting event played by the best players the planet offers. Who doesn’t love watching a pro QB dazzle with 75 yard bombs and rocket armed throws all over the field? If the Defense backs up to help the Secondary, this Hercules will blast through DLinemen and stiff arm LBs. Allen has created fans all over the Country. Sadly, it’s our duty to share this with our fellow Countrymen..

🤣

Go Bills!

On 12/15/2020 at 8:38 PM, Mango said:

Projector, baby, projector

105" inches.  Measured.