Covid vaccine real world experiences

GaryPinC

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Gf has the chance to get one Monday.  Not sure she wants to take it from someone who may need it more than her. We also had it already but it’s been 7-8 months so not sure.  

Tell her to do what she is comfortable with...

If you’ve already had the virus, then chances are you have the antibodies...And the virus, likely, hasn’t had time to mutate into something else...so, there is that to consider, if she doesn’t want to take it from someone else...👍

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

Tell her to take it, her taking it won't stop someone else from getting it. 

Good point...You are 100% correct about that 👍

Is the test results for Hydroxychloraquine, Zinc (can't remember the 3rd ingredient) in yet i'll decide when that information is tested and released of which is best to use .

Haven't really heard anything on the date it will be available but what's on the radio & TV about the release but Nashville is suppose be getting how ever much is delegated for this area .

Edited by T master

• 2 weeks later...

Got mine a week ago.  The process was great.  Our hospital cordoned off an office area for them.  You had to register with the CDC for them to do follow up for side effects and such, which they did by text for the three days following my immunization.  The immunization itself was easy, no different than any other.  They made you stay for 15 minutes in case of an anaphylactic response, then off I went.  Other than my arm being a little sore the next day, no other effects at all.  

When it’s your turn, take it!  Let’s beat this damn thing!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

Got mine a week ago.  The process was great.  Our hospital cordoned off an office area for them.  You had to register with the CDC for them to do follow up for side effects and such, which they did by text for the three days following my immunization.  The immunization itself was easy, no different than any other.  They made you stay for 15 minutes in case of an anaphylactic response, then off I went.  Other than my arm being a little sore the next day, no other effects at all.  

When it’s your turn, take it!  Let’s beat this damn thing!

You’re still doing OK old man? Any symptoms or side effects of any kind?

On 12/6/2020 at 12:04 PM, RiotAct said:

Can someone explain to me like I’m 5 years old why one would still need to wear a mask in public after receiving their 2nd shot?  I’ve seen various articles stating this will likely be the case but I can’t think of a GOOD reason why (the fact that places will require it is a reason, but not a GOOD one).

Because you could still harbor the virus for a while and transmit it.

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

You’re still doing OK old man? Any symptoms or side effects of any kind?

None at all.  No fever or anything.  Get my second one Jan 10.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, oldmanfan said:

Because you could still harbor the virus for a while and transmit it.

None at all.  No fever or anything.  Get my second one Jan 10.

Has the no side effect thing been the typical response in your cohort? I’d have thought you were supposed to get a little something? No?

Wife and I got stabbed this afternoon. It's been about an hour. A little sore in the arm is it. One thing I was surprised by based on others experiences is they did not have us stay for a little bit just in case there was a bad reaction.