AJ Klein named AFC Defensive Player of the Week

YoloinOhio

On 12/3/2020 at 4:41 PM, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I will 

(if I remember)

Great after the Steelers game i will be totally on board and to be clear i don't expect our defence to dominate the Steelers just stay competitive and give out offence a chance.  If we get them to punt at least 3 times in the game that may do it.

On 12/3/2020 at 9:13 PM, PrimeTime101 said:

Lust wondering.. When Milano is back do we run 3 LB sets now and then?

With how frustrating Taron Johnson has been this season and how good Milano is in coverage, I would be looking to run more traditional 3 LB sets and less nickel. I think between Edmunds and Milano, we have the speed at LB to handle coverage. Also it would help the run defense out and allow Klein to slide into that SLB role. It might help the pass rush out a lot too in that regard. I actually think the transition from a ton of nickel to more 4-3 would work wonders for our personnel. Once Milano is fully healthy obviously. 

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

With how frustrating Taron Johnson has been this season and how good Milano is in coverage, I would be looking to run more traditional 3 LB sets and less nickel. I think between Edmunds and Milano, we have the speed at LB to handle coverage. Also it would help the run defense out and allow Klein to slide into that SLB role. It might help the pass rush out a lot too in that regard. I actually think the transition from a ton of nickel to more 4-3 would work wonders for our personnel. Once Milano is fully healthy obviously. 

Bingo I have been saying this often that we played 2 LB formations cause we didn't have the goods.  Now that we know we have the goods lets run with it