Bring me up to speed....Wha Happened?

TH3

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hahahahaha! You really have to be kidding me! 

HAHAHAHA!!!!.    

No, not kidding. 

Pick a topic of national importance that was "handled correctly"  and you'll see that there was a concerted effort by the leadership in charge at the time (dems, repubs, military, local, whatever) to create a specific atmosphere around the handling of the crisis and that it was consistent from the beginning and lasted throughout the duration.  When you are the leader of a nation as large, powerful and great as the United States you must be consistent in your messaging and actions.  This is one of Donald Trump's greatest failures.  He is highly inconsistent with his messaging and actions.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LDD said:

HAHAHAHA!!!!.    

No, not kidding. 

Pick a topic of national importance that was "handled correctly"  and you'll see that there was a concerted effort by the leadership in charge at the time (dems, repubs, military, local, whatever) to create a specific atmosphere around the handling of the crisis and that it was consistent from the beginning and lasted throughout the duration.  When you are the leader of a nation as large, powerful and great as the United States you must be consistent in your messaging and actions.  This is one of Donald Trump's greatest failures.  He is highly inconsistent with his messaging and actions.  

FYI You are talking to the dweeb who said Covid would be over the day after the election. 

• Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

So, the President who shut down travel from the largest nation on earth, and then a couple weeks later from our closest allies in Europe didn't believe in the virus?  Really?  You can't have it both ways. Your position doesn't work.  If he lied to everyone, then he must have actually believed in the virus....but that sort of logic might be too complicated for your over-enraged intellect to work through. 

totally under control

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, LDD said:

HAHAHAHA!!!!.    

No, not kidding. 

Messaging isn't even close to the list of this guy's greatest failures.  Fighting a 100-year pandemic with magic, Lysol, and aspirational repetition tops the list.  And there's plenty more after that before we get even close to messaging. 

10 hours ago, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

FYI You are talking to the dweeb who said Covid would be over the day after the election. 

This is what most of those morons said. I heard it from my father in law, too.

"Watch, everything will start opening back up on November 4th!"

People are stupid... and fickle in smaller opinions that directly impact larger opinions. It's that simple.

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

This is what most of those morons said. I heard it from my father in law, too.

"Watch, everything will start opening back up on November 4th!"

People are stupid... and fickle in smaller opinions that directly impact larger opinions. It's that simple.

So let me get this straight. ‘You guys’ control the states where your guys are continuing these worthless lockdowns and restrictions and I’m the moron.... right! President Trump marshaled the forces to provide those states with masks, PPE, hospitals, ventilators, toilet paper and now vaccines, and he’s the incompetent one....right? Your people have done NOTHING but yell (unopposed mind you) for hand washing, social distancing and mask wearing for almost a year, and they’re the ‘leaders’....classic! Truly classic. Brilliant plan. 

8 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Messaging isn't even close to the list of this guy's greatest failures.  Fighting a 100-year pandemic with magic, Lysol, and aspirational repetition tops the list.  And there's plenty more after that before we get even close to messaging. 

For sure, my point is that it was particularly important for this specific crisis because of the importance of masking and distancing, which was only going to be effectively achieved for portions of the population with strong messaging from the top.  It was an abject failure, especially in rural areas where Trump is popular, masks are not, and the effect of covid is great.  

• Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So let me get this straight. ‘You guys’ control the states where your guys are continuing these worthless lockdowns and restrictions and I’m the moron.... right! President Trump marshaled the forces to provide those states with masks, PPE, hospitals, ventilators, toilet paper and now vaccines, and he’s the incompetent one....right? Your people have done NOTHING but yell (unopposed mind you) for hand washing, social distancing and mask wearing for almost a year, and they’re the ‘leaders’....classic! Truly classic. Brilliant plan. 

Nobody is without sin in this whole thing.  But calling Trump an effective leader . . . wow.  Bungled COVID.  MIA when Russia hacks our military-industrial complex.  I'm curious why he's fighting so hard (and lying so much) to keep a job that he doesn't actually, you know, do. 

• Like (+1) 1

46 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Nobody is without sin in this whole thing.  But calling Trump an effective leader . . . wow.  Bungled COVID.  MIA when Russia hacks our military-industrial complex.  I'm curious why he's fighting so hard (and lying so much) to keep a job that he doesn't actually, you know, do. 

Trump didn’t bungle Covid. He told everyone to listen to their Governors. While he didn’t agree with many of their approaches to the health crisis, he still didn’t intercede. He let them impose their own restrictions and got them supplies when they asked for them. If he had been more heavy handed you’d have screamed he was a DICTATOR! That dog doesn’t hunt anymore. Tick, tick, tick.. your guy is in charge in two weeks! 

• Haha (+1) 1

While he didn’t agree with many of their approaches to the health crisis, he still didn’t intercede. 

LIBERATE!': Trump goads Michigan, other states to lift virus restrictions

https://abc7chicago.com/michigan-governor-gretchen-whitmer-kidnapping-plot-militia/8079861/

CHICAGO (WLS) -- There is new and disturbing information in the alleged militia plot against the governor of Michigan.

The 14 men charged had far more violent plans than just a kidnapping, according to federal and state authorities.

New filings claim there was a Plan B the militiamen had drawn up, that involved a takeover of the Michigan capitol building by 200 combatants who would stage a week-long series of televised executions of public officials.

And, according to government documents now on file in lower Michigan court, there was also a Plan C -- burning down the state house, leaving no survivors.

Edited by wAcKy ZeBrA
  • Like (+1) 1

Trump didn’t bungle Covid. He told everyone to listen to their Governors. While he didn’t agree with many of their approaches to the health crisis, he still didn’t intercede. He let them impose their own restrictions and got them supplies when they asked for them. If he had been more heavy handed you’d have screamed he was a DICTATOR! That dog doesn’t hunt anymore. Tick, tick, tick.. your guy is in charge in two weeks! 

Hoax.  I wouldn't have screamed dictator.  I would have commended him for relying on scientists, not on magic and bleach.  He belittled those who wore masks.  He didn't invoke the DPA until, what, August?  And now he's MIA as more people die in America each day from COVID than died on September 11 as a result of the terrorist attacks in New York City.  

30 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  I wouldn't have screamed dictator.  I would have commended him for relying on scientists, not on magic and bleach.  He belittled those who wore masks.  He didn't invoke the DPA until, what, August?  And now he's MIA as more people die in America each day from COVID than died on September 11 as a result of the terrorist attacks in New York City.  

Tick, tick, tick.....every 2021 death is on Uncle Joe.

27 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Now he is changing his prediction again b.c he was wrong...

Wrong...I am not an expert in infectious diseases nor did I ever claim to be.  My issue all along has been how the virus was being covered by the Media.  Now, as for that, I'll be interested to see if I'll be proven wrong after the inauguration. Just this morning I saw a story of still more gloom and doom with viral mutations. We'll all have to see if the 'spin' changes once Biden takes control.  It'll be interesting for sure to see if the Media is more addicted to clicks than they are to being a Public Relations arm of the DNC.  I guess we're all going to find out together.  Tick, tick, tick.

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Edited by SoCal Deek

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Tick, tick, tick.....every 2021 death is on Uncle Joe.

No it's not.  Even if you were to put all the culpability on him when he takes office, that's 20 days into the year.

By then there might be another 50,000 people dead.

This has been an absolute dereliction of duty by the idiot who is currently our President.

in 2021 we aren't losing 350,000 Americans to Covid-19 and the economy will at least slowly start coming back.  2020 was a difficult year, but the perfect opportunity for Donald Trump to assert himself in just a single year as one of the best Presidents in our history.

He failed miserably.

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wrong...I am not an expert in infectious diseases nor did I ever claim to be.  My issue all along has been how the virus was being covered by the Media.  Now, as for that, I'll be interested to see if I'll be proven wrong after the inauguration. Just this morning I saw a story of still more gloom and doom with viral mutations. We'll all have to see if the 'spin' changes once Biden takes control.  It'll be interesting for sure to see if the Media is more addicted to clicks than they are to being a Public Relations arm of the DNC.  I guess we're all going to find out together.  Tick, tick, tick.

I'll save you the suspense.  Clicks.