GA voting fraud exposed...

WideNine

So now that Trump has lost GA by close to 15,000 votes. His campaign alleged to have proof that 4 dead people voted, the "Mouth of Sauron" aka Tucker Carlson goes on Fox and of course parrots the same unverified rumor.

So.... qty. 4 votes under intense scrutiny, and Trump is losing by what?

Meanwhile in the real world:

One of the people listed by the Trump campaign was from Nicholson, Georgia. The county's elections director, Jennifer Logan, told reporters that the claim this person's identity had been used to vote in last week's presidential election was "not true."
Logan said the person "was removed from (voter) rolls in 2003" when they passed away. Logan noted that someone with the same name but spelled slightly differently did legally vote in the county this year.

Another of the four people listed was from Newton County, Georgia, where the Board of Elections said the individual had been removed from voter rolls when they died and did not vote in 2020.
Phil Johnson, the chairman of the board, explained that the widow of the deceased man had cast her ballot using her husband's name, with "Mrs." as the prefix, causing the confusion. "I am very disappointed that anyone would make an allegation like that ... without checking it out," Johnson said.

Officials are looking into the two other names listed by the Trump campaign.

So.... Trump still needs close to 15,000 votes to be tossed and his big "4" is down to checking the last "2".

• Like (+1) 3

This is like the GOPers from Nevada who found all these Nevada voters with out of state addresses and called "foul" because they were too stupid to realize that APO and AFB indicated that the addresses were US Army and US Air Force bases!   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, SoTier said:

This is like the GOPers from Nevada who found all these Nevada voters with out of state addresses and called "foul" because they were too stupid to realize that APO and AFB indicated that the addresses were US Army and US Air Force bases!   :doh:    :doh:    :doh:   

It's things like this that make you wonder about the republicans.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

John Smith died over 100 years ago & now Trump's lawyers have proof that John Smith voted in 2020.  Also James Jones, who they have a picture of his grave, voted in 2020.  

OMG - This is satire right? Because if you are joking you got me - I admit it.

John "Smith" and James "Jones" - There is no possibility with such unique names that there could be more than one John Smith or James Jones right???? Well we have pictures of graves too your honor. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

GOP Lawyer fees well spent.

This is not very scientific, but gets that point across...

JSmith.thumb.JPG.8c08547551517b854ee9faf1c761776e.JPG

JamesJones.thumb.JPG.2aae764edc0e0d56e99a6e180f21c9d2.JPG

8 minutes ago, WideNine said:

OMG - This is satire right? Because if you are joking you got me - I admit it.

John "Smith" and James "Jones" - There is no possibility with such unique names that there could be more than one John Smith or James Jones right???? Well we have pictures of graves too your honor. 😂😂😂🤣🤣

GOP Lawyer fees well spent.

This is not very scientific, but gets that point across...

JSmith.thumb.JPG.8c08547551517b854ee9faf1c761776e.JPG

JamesJones.thumb.JPG.2aae764edc0e0d56e99a6e180f21c9d2.JPG

If you look at a lot of the names I've seen on the internet as dead people voting the names are very common.  I just sarcastically went to what I though would be very common names. I saw a meme saying that the late boxer Joe Frazier voted.  I can imagine there are a lot of Joe Fraziers around, especially with parents who were fans of the boxer who have the last name Frazier.  

Edited by Albany,n.y.

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If you look at a lot of the names I've seen on the internet as dead people voting the names are very common.  I just sarcastically went to what I though would be very common names. I saw a meme saying that the late boxer Joe Frazier voted.  I can imagine there are a lot of Joe Fraziers around, especially parents who were fans of the boxer who have the last name Frazier.  

Him and Will Smith's dad also Will Smith....wait I see a problem already.

2 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

If you look at a lot of the names I've seen on the internet as dead people voting the names are very common.  I just sarcastically went to what I though would be very common names. I saw a meme saying that the late boxer Joe Frazier voted.  I can imagine there are a lot of Joe Fraziers around, especially with parents who were fans of the boxer who have the last name Frazier.  

Or, just maybe, they’re confusing the dead person with a person that’s alive?

Voting records have things like an address attached. If they thought it was fraud that a Joe Frazier voted, they’d probably check that address. Property records. Maybe knock on the door and ask hey does Joe Frazier live here. That seems like a simple cheap thing to do and would make a great Project Veritas video but alas, none of that is to be found.

12 minutes ago, Albany,n.y. said:

OK man you got me... there have been some real truth is stranger than fiction accounts coming out of the Trump legal efforts.