GA voting fraud exposed...

WideNine

7 minutes ago, Iron Maiden said:

Stop using logic...😎

I assume there’s just a new story being written now that the first 36 tries haven’t worked out. Sidney Powell says the best stuff now that the previous best stuff was found to be totally false is two weeks out.

No rush. 

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

I assume there’s just a new story being written now that the first 36 tries haven’t worked out. Sidney Powell says the best stuff now that the previous best stuff was found to be totally false is two weeks out.

No rush. 

I truly believe it's all about $$..the longer they can stretch it out, the more they can ask from their fans....he'll try to push it all the way to Dec 14th...or until someone with weight in the GOP says enough is enough.....

• Awesome! (+1) 1

When Sidney Powell says the Georgia case she will file.this week will be Biblical, is she saying that only people of deep faith in a world outside facts will believe it?

She is the woman who preached on Wednesday about the rock solid evidence in exhibit Q, after all. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Trumpers, only one thing left to do to save Trump's presidency. Show them how serious you are by NOT voting in the GA Senate runoffs!!

I promise I'll cry so many liberal tears if you guys stay home.

No anything but that, you'll really show us if you don't show up.🤣

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Trumpers, only one thing left to do to save Trump's presidency. Show them how serious you are by NOT voting in the GA Senate runoffs!!

So everyone gets it, this is Trump’s attorney in GA.*

*so far

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, DrDawkinstein said:

Some folks really work at perfecting stupidity - publicly.

That Twain adage comes to mind, "It's better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid than open it and remove all doubt”.

• Like (+1) 3

Roger Stone's group (S-PAC), the Committee for American Sovereignty, is now threatening the GOP that "if Trump goes down, so does their control of the Senate".

They have created a new website to encourage Trump supporters to write-in Trump's name in the Senate race in order to "send a message".

https://www.writeintrumpforgeorgiasenate.com/

(Spoiler Alert: There is no space for write-ins on the runoff ballots)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, DrDawkinstein said:

Roger Stone's group (S-PAC), the Committee for American Sovereignty, is now threatening the GOP that "if Trump goes down, so does their control of the Senate".

They have created a new website to encourage Trump supporters to write-in Trump's name in the Senate race in order to "send a message".

https://www.writeintrumpforgeorgiasenate.com/

(Spoiler Alert: There is no space for write-ins on the runoff ballots)

And I thought the Democrats were divided. Trump's lawyer threatened just about the same thing. 

Come on third party!

On 11/23/2020 at 4:46 PM, shoshin said:

Man, when it unravels, it unravels fast. 

Are we on Day 12 of Trump not having one official thing on his schedule or is this Day 11? 

Golfing isn't official?

This is getting exciting, Trump is ruining the republican party and democrats might win the GA senate b.c they will refuse to vote.

14 hours ago, TBBills said:

Golfing isn't official?

This is getting exciting, Trump is ruining the republican party and democrats might win the GA senate b.c they will refuse to vote.

The Great Snowflake-in-Chief was supposed to attend a "hearing" in a Gettysburg, PA hotel today with Crazy Rudy to promote his "Poor, poor pitiful me!" voting fraud agenda, but the trip was canceled because another WH staffer tested positive.   Not sure if the "hearing" is still on.

And  all those Congressional Republicans who sold out their personal integrity with their silence after the election in the vain hope that Trump would help in the GA runoff look to be getting exactly what they deserve.

• Like (+1) 2