GA voting fraud exposed...

WideNine

2 hours ago, TBBills said:

So you are a conspiracy b.c of your conspiracy theory says that the conspiracy of one thing that you THINK would happen even though it didn't happen could happen in your conspiracy theory.... Wow

That is some deep state stuff right there. 

you are wrong.

So you dont understand politics and the media.

It's ok.  I'm here to help.  

If you think its "deep state stuff" to think Trump's people would weigh the following:

1. Chief of Staff:  Mr. President, I really think we should encourage this whole vote by mail thing.  Openly and actively encourage it and more of it.

-----Inner circle:  No.  Even Europe isn't this stupid.  First of all, it will become permanent and open the door for all kinds of fraud and undermining of our democracy.  And just as important, when I win, they're going to say I cheated and rigged it.  We have election day, not election season.  

2. Chief of Staff:  Mr. President, putting 90 million votes in the mail is going to lead to unprecedented fraud.  Should we publicly state opposition to anything as drastic, stupid, and disastrous as this all over the flu, but we all can protest and shop at Walmart?  

-----Inner Circle:  Yes.  Absolutely.  Everyone knows this is a disaster and it isn't just about 2020 and presidential elections.  But you need people to think in order to convince them.  

Chief of Staff:  That's so true.  That's why being a leftist is easy.  Requires zero thought and everyone else's money.  

28 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

So you dont understand politics and the media.

It's ok.  I'm here to help.  

If you think its "deep state stuff" to think Trump's people would weigh the following:

1. Chief of Staff Medical experts:  Mr. President, I really think we should encourage this whole vote by mail thing.  Openly and actively encourage it and more of it. It'll be much safer during this pandemic.

-----Inner circle:  No.  Even Europe isn't this stupid.  First of all, it will become permanent and open the door for all kinds of fraud voters we don't like and undermining of our democracy efforts to suppress themPlus when the left uses them you can just And just as important, when say I win, they're going to say I and they cheated and rigged it.  We have election day, not election season. Even if the votes has always been counted into the following week and isn't even certified until later in the month.  

2. Chief of Staff Medical experts:  Mr. President, putting 90 million votes in the mail is going to lead to unprecedented fraud strain on the post office.  Should we publicly state opposition to anything as drastic, stupid, and disastrous as this all over the flu, but we all can protest and shop at Walmart?  take steps to prepare it ahead of time?

-----Inner Circle:  Yes.  Absolutely not.  Everyone knows this is a disaster and it isn't just about 2020 and presidential elections. the harder it is to vote the better it is for us, in fact lets make it harder on the Post Office.  But you don't need your people supporters to think in order to convince them.  

Chief of Staff:  That's so true.  That's why being a leftist manipulating your base is easy.  Requires zero thought and everyone else's money.  

Jus a few notes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Two memory cards with votes, one in Floyd and another in Fayetteville counties have been "found" that missed the initial count.

Yep and now with the recount almost completed you can probably say that Trump lost by slightly less than before.

8 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe.  Or maybe not.  

The recount/audit is almost over now what's left which should end tomorrow after having gone on for 2 and a half days so far. So within this last day or so they'd have to find 10X more net gain ballots for Trump in less time than it took them to find the few they have.

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

The recount/audit is almost over now what's left which should end tomorrow after having gone on for 2 and a half days so far. So within this last day or so they'd have to find 10X more net gain ballots for Trump in less time than it took them to find the few they have.

Only 20 more data sticks that ALL have to be in Trumps favor, and they will win.  lol

And now Nevada. 

Michigan, AZ, GA, NV, shenanigans everywhere and a state that may have violated their election law (PA).  The Obama's bizarrely want Biden declared the winner immediately.  I wonder if he's just releasing 4 years of anxiety over the spying he allowed on Trump.  

See you all at SCOTUS

2 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And now Nevada. 

Michigan, AZ, GA, NV, shenanigans everywhere and a state that may have violated their election law (PA).  The Obama's bizarrely want Biden declared the winner immediately.  I wonder if he's just releasing 4 years of anxiety over the spying he allowed on Trump.  

See you all at SCOTUS

Mitch McConnell already said there will be an "orderly transfer" of power on Jan 20th.  Not even in the wildest of MAGAT dreams would the SC just say the election is moot, and Trump wins.  That's the pipe dream of ALL pipe dreams.  

6 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Jus a few notes.

Yea I can't believe he expected me to read that garbage. He basically shows he has no idea.

15 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And now Nevada. 

See you all at SCOTUS

None of that stupid propaganda allowed here. I don't get how people are so stupid to believe something like this... Youtube and Twitter have gotten the weak minded by the balls and Trump is loving it.

Edited by TBBills

20 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

And now Nevada. 

See you all at SCOTUS

Bee Movie Maybe This Time GIFs | Tenor

• Awesome! (+1) 1

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

Yea I can't believe he expected me to read that garbage. He basically shows he has no idea.

None of that stupid propaganda allowed here. I don't get how people are so stupid to believe something like this... Youtube and Twitter have gotten the weak minded by the balls and Trump is loving it.

True.

Felt the same about gold showers, peeing on Russian hookers, and Putin helping Trump win.

How can people believe stuff like this?   Unreal right?

• Haha (+1) 1

On 11/17/2020 at 7:02 PM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Two memory cards with votes, one in Floyd and another in Fayetteville counties have been "found" that missed the initial count.

That's what audits are supposed to do --- find errors.   It's not evidence of fraud. 

• Like (+1) 1