2020 Masters

Halloween Land

On 11/13/2020 at 2:11 PM, Seasons1992 said:

I need some wind. This is way too easy right now. Soft course, no gallery to put pressure on.

Having a half dozen guys at 10 under or better takes all the spice out of this tournament, imo.

34 minutes ago, TBBills said:

I kind of like that guys are playing well. 

I got no problem with that, but it's like there's no real element of danger out there to create tension.

I just think it makes it sort of boring; it's a lot more fun when the leaders could put up double on multiple holes, especially down that back stretch.

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/12/2020 at 9:11 AM, LewPort71 said:

In the late 1970s and early 1980s my mom and step father attended the par three tournament and they said the same thing about television.  TV does not do the grounds justice with all the beauty and all the terrain.

I forget what hole it was, but the green was 90 feet above the golfer’s feet on an approach shot. That’s like hitting the ball onto the roof of a 9 story building. Television just can’t portray that adequately. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.