Bills possibly first team in NFL history to have 7 players in a game with at least 1 20+ yard reception

Big Turk

Heard this on WGR...has anyone tried to see if this would be the first time in NFL history for this? That is pretty incredible I can't imagine that has happened more than once or twice of it has at all before today...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Had maybe the play of the game on that 3rd n long. He just exploded once he saw open field!!

Huge part of this O

Did anyone else see the reason why he didn't score was because Bottiger(sp?) gave him a slight push as he went past him and threw him off balance just enough that he fell down right before goalline?

• Like (+1) 3

13 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Did anyone else see the reason why he didn't score was because Bottiger(sp?) gave him a slight push as he went past him and threw him off balance just enough that he fell down right before goalline?

Ya I wasn't 100% sure but it def looked that way. Either way,  huge play and great call, great execution. 

14 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

I watched that on replay, but I don't think he touched him.

Here's another impressive stat:

2020 Bills became just the 13th team in NFL history to record 20+ first downs in EVERY SINGLE ONE of their first 9 games the last two teams to achieve that made the Super Bowl (2018 Rams, 2017 Patriots)

2020 Bills became just the 13th team in NFL history to record 20+ first downs in EVERY SINGLE ONE of their first 9 games the last two teams to achieve that made the Super Bowl (2018 Rams, 2017 Patriots)

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, matter2003 said:

That cost Smoke a TD and 100 yard game.