Trump supporters...please show class. Don't be sore losers...

StHustle

3 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

Then why didn't they try?

Why is it only one side is held to that standard?

McConnell:  our goal is to make Obama a one term president.

So stop.  As a country we need to pull together again.  We need to have vigorous debate but then our leaders must compromise and work together to get things done.  Reagan and O’Neil were as politically opposite as you could get but they had drinks together every week and got things done.  We have to get that attitude back.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

Give me one good reason why I should be civil to people who've been nothing but arrogant, hateful pieces of garbage for the past four years?

Why is it when their guy wins, I'm supposed to just roll over and accept it, but when my guy wins, it's perfectly cool to concoct bull#### reasons to throw a tantrum and start an impeachment? FOR FOUR YEARS.

You have no reason to be civil, you have not been civil for 4 years, why start now. The only thing you have to gain by civility is a peaceful country...may be worth swallowing the bad taste you earned and moving on.

9 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

I earned?

Haha eat a bag. I haven't earned any of the bile I received from limp wrist leftists the past 4 years. 

If they want civility, they can make the first move.

They stop I stop.

But if they're coming at me, I'll not back down OR compromise. Ever.

Being an Internet tough guy isn’t going to help.  Your guy lost, and I understand you’re upset.  But just like I told folks 4 years ago that hated Trump, we’ll survive.  You don’t like Biden but we’ll survive.

We can’t continue to be so polarized as a nation.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

why is that Pathetic?

racist says what? 

Why am I a racist?

4 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

@oldmanfan this here, this clown is what I'm talking about. How do you expect anyone to reconcile with this?

How do I reconcile with someone calling me a racist because they think I called them one in the past because I disagreed with Trump?

Just now, wAcKy ZeBrA said:

How do 75 million Americans who voted for Biden deal with comments like this? 

I’m not sure how you justify it in your minds. But facts are facts bud.  Sooner you realize the guys ***** past policies the better 

• Like (+1) 1

If anyone has been following what I've been saying the last 6 months I've called this the most rigged sham of an election in history.  I was hoping the American people would see thru it but deep down I always knew what was happening.  

And it wasn't just because of what happened on election night especially between the hours of 2 and 4 am (why do that?  Why not bring in the "found" votes the next day?  You said this was going to take weeks).  On election day and the 48 hours later you managed to destroy any credibility remaining in election day.  Or is it election season now?  A 3 month event.  Where we even take votes after.  Did Biden end up winning by 10?  Did he win Wisconsin by 17?  

No this whole year has been an embarrassing nightmare and sham.  Something nefarious happened in March.  The Democrats immediately knew we had to vote by mail 6 months out from an election.  Lie after lie to the American people.   

If anyone is happy about any of this no matter who won I have to question your actual love for this country. 

And to say that Americans voted for Trump because we're racist or we should be upset bc we sided with a guy you deem a bad human is just pure garbage.  He isn't a communist.  He isn't a politician that's been ripping off the tax payer for 40 plus years. 

He heard the complaints of the Left (endless foreign wars, jobs outsourced to China, bad trade deals) and the Right (open borders, divisive identity politics, the constant apologizing for America) and managed to find a platform not one legal American of any color or creed or gender should have had a problem with.

But he just "has to stay off Twitter."  Ummm k.  As he was being impeached since June of 2016.  Sure.  

I'm still going to wake up everyday happy and proud to be born and living in the greatest country on earth and wont stop sticking up for the principles that have made it so and call out all fascist communist nonsense that could destroy it.  And I'll do it as always with a huge smile on my face because unlike the left, we conservatives are ever the happy warriors.  You wake up everyday miserable people looking for something to be miserable over.  It's a sad existence.  

Hopefully, like millions of minorities you said we forever have lost because you're racists, one day you to will take the red pill.  Nope.  The demographics might not be in your favor.  You can have the beta white guilt ridden males.  No loss here.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

If anyone has been following what I've been saying the last 6 months I've called this the most rigged sham of an election in history.  I was hoping the American people would see thru it but deep down I always knew what was happening.  

And it wasn't just because of what happened on election night especially between the hours of 2 and 4 am (why do that?  Why not bring in the "found" votes the next day?  You said this was going to take weeks).  On election day and the 48 hours later you managed to destroy any credibility remaining in election day.  Or is it election season now?  A 3 month event.  Where we even take votes after.  Did Biden end up winning by 10?  Did he win Wisconsin by 17?  

No this whole year has been an embarrassing nightmare and sham.  Something nefarious happened in March.  The Democrats immediately knew we had to vote by mail 6 months out from an election.  Lie after lie to the American people.   

If anyone is happy about any of this no matter who won I have to question your actual love for this country. 

And to say that Americans voted for Trump because we're racist or we should be upset bc we sided with a guy you deem a bad human is just pure garbage.  He isn't a communist.  He isn't a politician that's been ripping off the tax payer for 40 plus years. 

He heard the complaints of the Left (endless foreign wars, jobs outsourced to China, bad trade deals) and the Right (open borders, divisive identity politics, the constant apologizing for America) and managed to find a platform not one legal American of any color or creed or gender should have had a problem with.

But he just "has to stay off Twitter."  Ummm k.  As he was being impeached since June of 2016.  Sure.  

I'm still going to wake up everyday happy and proud to be born and living in the greatest country on earth and wont stop sticking up for the principles that have made it so and call out all fascist communist nonsense that could destroy it.  And I'll do it as always with a huge smile on my face because unlike the left, we conservatives are ever the happy warriors.  You wake up everyday miserable people looking for something to be miserable over.  It's a sad existence.  

Hopefully, like millions of minorities you said we forever have lost because you're racists, one day you to will take the red pill.  Nope.  The demographics might not be in your favor.  You can have the beta white guilt ridden males.  No loss here.  

French Fries - Imgflip

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

you’re actually the first person to just agree with that and not try to justify what he did.   That’s a good start 

Why a person does something, and what the consequences of that action ended up being are BOTH relevant.  Stop trying to pretend that you're not simply sticking to the part that fits your narrative. 

18 minutes ago, Jaraxxus said:

I call people clowns that act like clowns.

That's a clown.

Why should I respect someone who shows none? Respect is earned, not given.

He wants to not be treated like a joke, stop being one. Simple, no?

I guess you and your brethren will continue to sit in your echo chamber.  In the meantime, on January 20th we will have a new President who wants to bring the country together.  

What neither far right or far left people want to understand is that political political extremists will never get what they want.  They don’t have the numbers to run the show.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Thanks for playing.  Your guy lost.  You need to accept 

Accept what, a stolen election im not accepting anything, kind of like you idiots the past 4 years. I'll be part of the resistance, sound familiar! So shut up ignorant clown!

Just now, Big Gun said:

Accept what, a stolen election im not accepting anything, kind of like you idiots the past 4 years. I'll be part of the resistance, sound familiar! So shut up ignorant clown!

You go girl! 

We stole this bi etch from you and nothing you can do about it. Ha, f’n ha! 

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Big Gun said:

It is not stolen.  Be part of the “resistance” as you put it.  Act like a tough guy.  The rest of the country will move on and understand that the peaceful transition of power is part of what makes our country great.

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I guess you and your brethren will continue to sit in your echo chamber.  In the meantime, on January 20th we will have a new President who wants to bring the country together.  

What neither far right or far left people want to understand is that political political extremists will never get what they want.  They don’t have the numbers to run the show.

Wont take long til you and your fellow clown friend regret the idiotic decisions you made should Biden actually become prez.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Why a person does something, and what the consequences of that action ended up being are BOTH relevant.  Stop trying to pretend that you're not simply sticking to the part that fits your narrative. 

And he’s never faced the consequences for his actions. People are supposed to be voted out for being poor politicians.   In your eyes trump isn’t responsible for covid right? 

Just now, oldmanfan said:

It is not stolen.  Be part of the “resistance” as you put it.  Act like a tough guy.  The rest of the country will move on and understand that the peaceful transition of power is part of what makes our country great.

Not going to be great anymore if Biden gets in. What's it like being so stupid to blindly believe the lies they spew daily, you're a sad weak person.

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

And he’s never faced the consequences for his actions. People are supposed to be voted out for being poor politicians.   In your eyes trump isn’t responsible for covid right? 

Maybe this was a case of 2 poor politicians, and only one could be voted out.

Just now, Big Gun said:

Not going to be great anymore if Biden gets in. What's it like being so stupid to blindly believe the lies they spew daily, you're a sad weak person.

This country has been great and will continue to be so.  You had a president who lied repeatedly the past 4 years.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Big Gun said:

This is rich.  Biden will have 2% of the lies Trump did.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Jaraxxus said:

Treading into clown territory.

The only unity Biden wants is for everyone to accept his dictates.

He won't bring this country together. Half the country gates him just as much as the other half hates trump.

That's a fact whether you like it or not 

Yes, the country is too polarized, which is why we have to bring things back together.  But saying it is Biden that will want people to obey his dictates is silly given what you just watched for 4 years.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

now you’re getting it

This is ALWAYS the case though, so if you're arguing for better candidates, I don't see why you insist on dying on the hill of Biden's bill, and ignoring the 10k things Trump did that sucked, including Coronavirus.

• Like (+1) 1