Interesting note from Sal on WGR

8 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

Hmmm... maybe because they’re a division opponent? It kind of works that way. At least we didn’t lose to the Jets. 

Tennessee only beat Jacksonville by 3.
Oakland knocked of the Chiefs. 
Arizona gave Seattle their first loss.  
Vikings just beat the Packers. 

beat me to it, and exactly.  every week is going to be a different show.

Belichick game plans to take away the opposing team's best player.  Yesterday, he had 7 DBs on the field a good chunk of the game.  He wanted to take Allen's big play ability out of the game and dared the Bills to run the ball.  Fortunately the Bills ran well yesterday and Allen played smart and didn't force things.

7 hours ago, First Round Bust said:

also I like was SF did last week - use speed on the edge as a counter to the run left - WR screens or jet end-around call here and there to attach the edge

I noticed Shanahan getting a little too cute at times last night.  They ran one play where they had the wildcat formation with the RB and Garoppolo split out wide. The WR (Aiyuk?) came in motion and the RB attempted a fake handoff to him, but they bumped each other and the play lost 5 yards.

8 hours ago, Miyagi-Do Karate said:

Daboll and Josh need to stick with the run of that is the case. What was driving me nuts yesterday was when we would get cute on offense and it would result in a negative play. We could have run left every time for positive yardage every time. Just keep running if teams play us in a dime all game long. 

the inside runs to Singletary drive me insane

just let the kid bounce it outside everytime . Our interior run blocking is abysmal. 

8 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

He said the conditions weren't really that bad.  Wind gusts here and there.

The Bills ran it so much because NE constantly had 7 defensive backs on the field. 

NE ran it so much because the Bills have a bad run defense and wanted to big boy us....plus they don't trust Cam.

Belicheck was afraid of us throwing all over him?

Absolutely.  The announcers kept pointing out the 7 DBs.

Bill was daring us to run. 

In Allens other starts? Bill stacked the box n dared us to pass. 

Shows you how much of an impact Diggs is and how much Allen has progressed!!!!

Edited by JerseyBills