Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My own draft will be different than the Bills. I still need a TE, so I'm going Cody McCarty. I'm waiting for the 7th for my K (Onorato-Ho`1287fstra)

For the Bills, I'm predicting Tyler Jones K. If they don't take a K in the 6th, they better in the 7th. I don't want to be bidding on a FA kicker for a guy who can choose warm weather or a dome

With pick #197, the Buffalo Bills select OG Justin Geisinger, Vanderbilt

316793[/snapback]

Justin Geisinger Grade: 3.5

Position: OG

Class: Sr

School: Vanderbilt

Conference: SEC

Ht., Wt.: 6-3.5, 322

40 Time: 5.37

Selected by: Buffalo Bills

Round 6, pick 23 (197 overall)

Grading System

BIO: Four-year starter at left tackle. Awarded varying degrees of All-Conference honors since his freshman campaign.

POSITIVES: Powerful, wide-bodied college tackle who projects to guard at the next level. Nasty blocker who drives defenders off the line or seals them from the action with body positioning. Stays square, keeps defenders in front of him and effectively uses blocking angles. Knows what.s happening on the field and helps out teammates. Quick off the snap into blocks and immediately sets in pass protection. Solid hand technician.

NEGATIVES: Lacks blocking range and struggles sliding laterally. Lacks adjustment as well as the ability to redirect to opponents. Must learn to finish.

ANALYSIS: A wide-bodied lineman with excellent weight room strength, Geisinger has done a solid job protecting the blind side at Vandy. Limited blocking range will force him inside, though he could develop into a productive starting guard in the right system.

PROJECTION: Mid Fourth Round