Draft Thread

I believe Travis will be cut if he isn't moved before camp.  Therefore if you look at it that way, it was one cut posibility for another.

316345[/snapback]

Not a chance. Face it if TD doesn't get something he likes for him Henry is going to be a Buffalo Bill in 2005-2006 and he better play his ass off if he wants a big free agent contract.

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a chance.  Face it if TD doesn't get something he likes for him Henry is going to be a Buffalo Bill in 2005-2006 and he better play his ass off if he wants a big free agent contract.

316384[/snapback]

And all your guys said we'll get at least a 2nd for him. Well guess what your predeiction didn't come through. Mine seems more likely.

And all your guys said we'll get at least a 2nd for him.  Well guess what your predeiction didn't come through.  Mine seems more likely.

316387[/snapback]

Well I can't speak for other people as I never said we'd get a second round pick for him. I believe that's what he's worth, but I don't think other teams rate him that highly. I would have been more than pleased with the Shelton swap plus a swap of second rounders. But I'm not the GM of the Buffalo Bills. As far as your prediction of him getting cut I find it preposterous, but you know what they say about opinions.

Man, has Antajj's stock fallen big time.  A steal in round 5 for potential production.  Although he doesn't seem to be made out of the Bills cloth.

316445[/snapback]

I understand what people are saying about potential off field problems, but if a team can get this guy in the fifth I think it's definately worth the risk. Could turn out to be the steal of the draft down the road.

And all your guys said we'll get at least a 2nd for him.  Well guess what your predeiction didn't come through.  Mine seems more likely.

316387[/snapback]

I'm sure what they meant (now) was we'd get a conditional 2nd round pick in 2006. :rolleyes: