Draft Thread

• Replies 935
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, can someone 'splain me why teams get more than 3 minutes to make a selection in the SEVENTH ROUND?

Let's move it along, people!

316959[/snapback]

I don't know if you guys have noticed this, but the Bills have taken right at 2 minutes so far with each selection today.

I think they know exactly who they want with these picks.

I don't know if you guys have noticed this,  but the Bills have taken right at 2 minutes so far with each selection today. 

I think they know exactly who they want with these picks.

316962[/snapback]

Nice point. I wonder why more teams aren't also that well prepared.

On another subject.. with no disrespect to my Bills brethren, I have gotten a kick out of looking at the mock drafts some posters have on their identities.... Not a one has a single person that the Bills actually selected. I find this a hilarious way of proving the uselessness of mock drafts....

On another subject.. with no disrespect to my Bills brethren, I have gotten a kick out of looking at the mock drafts some posters have on their identities.... Not a one has a single person that the Bills actually selected. I find this a hilarious way of proving the uselessness of mock drafts....

316975[/snapback]

That's not true.

a couple guys got a pick right.

316975[/snapback]

[/quote

No matter who is doing them, they can't be taken seriously. I get a kick out of posts that start with something like "Mel Kiper says Munoz to us in the 4th" weeks before the draft

Is anyone REALLY excited about any of these picks?

316992[/snapback]

After a day of thinking about it. Yes I am. Roscoe Parrish has the potential to be a great slot receiver, and puts my 2nd least favorite player on this team next to coy wire. Thats Josh Reed for anyone wondering, on the bench. Parrish could be to us What Randle El is too the steelers.

I'm also excited about Kevin Everett and I was when the pick was made too. He has the potential to be a dynamic weapon in the passing game, and it's about time we got a te who doesn't wear cement shoes. Todays picks I have to read up on some more, but right now I'm most happy with everett and the potential he's going to bring to our offense.

I think Everett and Geisinger are both excellent picks and both could be future starters. Everett, in particular, has the potential to be a very good NFL TE, not bad for 3rd round pick in a bad draft.

I also think the Parrish pick is a good one. He gives the Bills one more dangerous kick returner and he'll also be a nightmare for the opposing third CB to cover.

Preston may turn out to be a good pick if the Bills know something that the scouting agencies don't (and they probably do; for a 'slow' player, his agility times at the combine were pretty good). I'm giving them the benefit of the doubt since they brought him in for a pre-draft workout.

The Eric King pick is the only one I'm really not too high on. It sounds like he's a good college player without a ton of ability and who lacks size.

Ya but they say he doesn't have the speed that Gates has.

317002[/snapback]

i also read somewhere that everett beat winslow in a footrace. sounds like he has enough speed. he's somewhat of a project, but a very interesting one.