Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

I'm not for the suspension, but you can't mock trans people, and then claim you're not anti-gay.  Well, I guess nowadays you can do exactly what it is that you're doing, and then claim you're not doing it.  Back in the day, we used to call that "just kidding", but everyone knows you weren't

12 minutes ago, daz28 said:

I'm not for the suspension, but you can't mock trans people, and then claim you're not anti-gay.  Well, I guess nowadays you can do exactly what it is that you're doing, and then claim you're not doing it.  Back in the day, we used to call that "just kidding", but everyone knows you weren't

There's a fundamental difference between gay and trans.  Gay people have an affinity for people of the same sex.  Overwhelmingly gay men do not identify with being a women and lesbians do not identify with being a man.  I base my conclusions on gay men and women a personally know and through observation of real people in real life situations. 

Trans people "think" or "identify" with being a member of the opposite sex which conflicts with biological fact.  The "mocking" is of this belief and feelings that you can decide what you are.  Which in a world committed to and run based on facts would be absurd.  That apparently isn't a world were many people reside.  

1 minute ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

There's a fundamental difference between gay and trans.  Gay people have an affinity for people of the same sex.  Overwhelmingly gay men do not identify with being a women and lesbians do not identify with being a man.  I base my conclusions on gay men and women a personally know and through observation of real people in real life situations. 

Trans people "think" or "identify" with being a member of the opposite sex which conflicts with biological fact.  The "mocking" is of this belief and feelings that you can decide what you are.  Which in a world committed to and run based on facts would be absurd.  That apparently isn't a world were many people reside.  

Maybe it's absurd thinking that all people think and feel the same.  If you wanna argue over what sex/gender is, then keep it to yourselves.  That's the weakest explanation for why people mock or minimalize a group I've ever heard.  I'd ask you to research what experts say about sex/gender, but you'd likely just tell me the "scientist don't know everything", amirite??? Thanks.

7 minutes ago, daz28 said:

Maybe it's absurd thinking that all people think and feel the same.  If you wanna argue over what sex/gender is, then keep it to yourselves.  That's the weakest explanation for why people mock or minimalize a group I've ever heard.  I'd ask you to research what experts say about sex/gender, but you'd likely just tell me the "scientist don't know everything", amirite??? Thanks.

Experts!  Any 1st year biology student can tell you the difference between men and women. The biological science is clear.  It's also clear its generally ignored when convenient.  Like it is with identity politics. 

He's how I see it.  Somebody can hold what I conclude are all kinds of absurd and irrational beliefs.   That's their business.  I'll say my piece but if they disagree that's okay.  But don't expect me to believe it.  And don't try to coerce or force me to deny reality or believe it.    

• Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Experts!  Any 1st year biology student can tell you the difference between men and women. The biological science is clear.  It's also clear its generally ignored when convenient.  Like it is with identity politics. 

He's how I see it.  Somebody can hold what I conclude are all kinds of absurd and irrational beliefs.   That's their business.  I'll say my piece but if they disagree that's okay.  But don't expect me to believe it.  And don't try to coerce or force me to deny reality or believe it.    

Hopefully no one mocks you for it

Huge step. The #1 problem that needs to be addressed before any of the other insanity facing our country is reigning in the out of control censorship by big tech and the massive power they hold over framing public debate. Without fixing that, nothing else will matter.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Huge step. The #1 problem that needs to be addressed before any of the other insanity facing our country is reigning in the out of control censorship by big tech and the massive power they hold over framing public debate. Without fixing that, nothing else will matter.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

lmao