Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

51 minutes ago, Doc said:

The irony.  "The Onion" hasn't been clever or interesting for a decade now.  Hell I didn't even think it existed anymore.  

No the true irony is that Billy posted a LAMP that makes fun of Musk's LAMP.  The lack of self awareness is astounding.

Hey lookie!!  No questions!!  :D

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 2

Twitter Files part 5...

Actual reporting via tweets. These journalists will eventually publish on other platforms, but agreed with Musk to provide initial reports on Twitter.

12 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Twitter Files part 5...

Actual reporting via tweets. These journalists will eventually publish on other platforms, but agreed with Musk to provide initial reports on Twitter.

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Disagree with? This has absolutely zero to do with any disagreement. 

I tell people to ***** off who attack my personal integrity. Like you did. Online or in real life.

Don't want to be told to ***** off?

Then try to not be a dick.

But that might be asking too much.

Looks like you won the big dick of the week contest. 

Wait….what?? 

On 12/11/2022 at 10:27 AM, Chef Jim said:

Hate it.  I said years ago it was going to be rue death of the Republic.  Looks like I was right.  

Consume….copy and paste because you can’t seem to think for yourself? You and Billy Boy appear to be in the same camp.  You probably plagiarized your papers at school too. 🙄

You probably steal money from your clients too.

There, now I'm a dick just like you.

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

You probably steal money from your clients too.

There, now I'm a dick just like you.

Ziiiiiing!!  Ya got me with that one.  

If this is how you are on a Monday after a Bills win I don’t want to get in your way after a loss.  🙄

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ziiiiiing!!  Ya got me with that one.  

If this is how you are on a Monday after a Bills win I don’t want to get in your way after a loss.  🙄

Jim. You're drowning. 

And being a dick simultaneously. 

Shocker.

Just now, Chef Jim said:

If by drowning you mean shining a light on your immature anger well so be it.  I'll take the plunge.  

Right. Because should someone accuse you in writing or in person of stealing from your clients I'm sure that you'd take it right in stride.

It isn't anger dude, again I've seen your tired routine here for a long, long time with never an f off necessary. 

If someone walks into my lab and accuses me of plagarism, fudging data or the like then they're getting a "***** off" a "get the ***** out of here" or something similar and any further discussion is over with that person until they retract.

So that would be the only difference from here at PPP.  In real life, post ***** off all communication would be severed immediately.  Here I just keep making you double down on your idiocy.

So if I get this right, the people are arguing today that those who felt it was inciteful were wrong, after they were basically proven right by a riot/insurrection???  The claim must be that it was coincidental, and they just happened to get lucky by predicting it?  I'm really just curious how it's not a violation of the 1st Amendment for the DOJ and White House(both government entities) to be involved with what should be censored on Twitter??? Yet the same people are arguing that private citizens, lobbying groups, Twitter, as a corporation, and its staff ARE bound by the 1st Amendment.  This is pure Cuckoup land.  

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Right. Because should someone accuse you in writing or in person of stealing from your clients I'm sure that you'd take it right in stride.

It isn't anger dude, again I've seen your tired routine here for a long, long time with never an f off necessary. 

If someone walks into my lab and accuses me of plagarism, fudging data or the like then they're getting a "***** off" a "get the ***** out of here" or something similar and any further discussion is over with that person until they retract.

So that would be the only difference from here at PPP.  In real life, post ***** off all communication would be severed immediately.  Here I just keep making you double down on your idiocy.

Stealing from my clients and not have an original thought on a message board are almost the same thing.  :w00t:

Sorry but it sure comes across as anger.  Telling strangers from a message board to ***** off is a sign of childish behavior.  Not a good look my friend.  People get accused of ***** all the time.  Most of us don't wig out and tell the accuser to ***** off.  Not very professional.   But as someone here likes to say "you do you." 

I don't like your style and I pointed out to you.  To you that deserves a ***** off.  You don't like my style and you point it out to me.  I roll my eyes and laugh at you.  See the difference?  But you go ahead and take the win on this one.  Your hard work and all those ***** offs deserve it.  Congratulations.