Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

6 hours ago, Kemp said:

Except that this grandpa is also evil.

That's neither here nor there.  Stubbornly insisting upon doing something irrational and/or stupid and/or dangerous is a frequent behavior among older people with dementia.

6 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If I’m reading you correctly, you’re saying thank goodness our President is feeling better! 

Dude, have I got a deal for you!  Are you interested in purchasing a used but recently renovated bridge over Chautauqua Lake? 

6 hours ago, shoshin said:

He is the president and it’s important that he be seen. I don’t fault that. 

I doubt that whoever was in the car wasn’t a willing volunteer, though I’d hope the WH clarifies it so other Covid positive people aren’t out at grocery stores today. 

Keep deluding yourself.  If it was so important that Trump "be seen", all he had to do was record a message and post it.   Oh, wait ... he did do that, didn't he?   Plain and simple, just recording a message wasn't nearly enough for Covid Donnie.   He had to drag his sick ass into a limo and ride around so that he could be reassured that he was still loved and revered by his "fans", even if they only numbered a few hundred.   He sacrificed another shred of presidential dignity on the alter of his pathetic need for the adulation of a relative handful of strangers.

6 hours ago, Reality Check said:

So now you don't trust the fine doctors at Walter Reed? Are they the only doctors who appear on TV that you do not trust, or are you biased against physicians who work with our veterans?

Why do you assume that the doctors at WR had the power to stop the POTUS from leaving the hospital -- if they were even consulted?   I believe Trump is technically their ultimate boss, as he is for all federal employees except those employed by Congress and the federal courts. 

Edited by SoTier

5 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Some presidents would not call American citizens "fans." 

Most celebrities would. 

Most people realize that "The Donald"  was a celebrity for 36 years before he was President.

But your "take" was consistent.

EVERYONE should act as you see fit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I'm sure you have.   The problem is which factual report you should believe. 

Trump has lied over and over again to "troll" Democrats and Liberals and his base eats it up.  

He's out endangering people and his base doesn't seem to care 

Now they expect everyone should feel pity because Don got the Covid (because of his won ignorance)? 

The pity card is exclusive domain of The Boys 4 Biden campaign. We’re the punch back crowd. 

Since we seem to agree on the issue of multiple different  approaches to COVID and advise given to the populace, we can move past that and acknowledge that I’ll consider one side and you the other. 

As for his base, we—generally speaking—-have no desire to stay hunkered down in fear, to believe in the tall tales told that massive groups safe small groups danger,  and we’re interested in getting back to work  if in fact we haven’t been working.  We’ll move forward with masks and social distancing guidelines for now, respect the danger posed to some by the virus, and move forward.  

Check your handrails, brother, make sure you stay on the outside of the refrigerator when you close the door, and remember that danger lurks around every corner. With luck, you’ve rid your home of the plastic bags they used to hand out at the grocery store as they pose a major suffocation hazard.  

Meanwhile DJT being discharged tonight at 6, a positive we can all agree on. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

the issue here is not trump's current health or what people say about it. he should get the best treatment possible and will hopefully come out of it ok.

the actual issue are the obvious mistakes and ignorance when it comes to keeping the white house clean and safe. they have all of the resources needed to make it the safest environment possible. if only someone had had the will.

So he caught the virus at the WH?  

Just now, Chef Jim said:

So he caught the virus at the WH?  

Most sources say that it is most likely he caught it at the the Cleveland debate, as did several other Republicans.

No Democrats or media.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BullBuchanan said:

"Outraged" lol

This belongs in "Conservatives getting angry about things they made up themselves." 

Says the guy who's incredibly angry over something he's made up.  This is comedy gold right here.  

1 hour ago, shoshin said:

Poll: Which organization did a better job controlling their outbreak:

(1) Apples 

(2) Monkey Wrenches

:rolleyes:

55 minutes ago, SoTier said:

That's neither here nor there.  Stubbornly insisting upon doing something irrational and/or stupid and/or dangerous is a frequent behavior among older people with dementia.

So based on this little factoid Trump has had dementia longer than most of us have been alive.  Quite the feat. 

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Most sources say that it is most likely he caught it at the the Cleveland debate, as did several other Republicans.

No Democrats or media.

It is my understanding there is no way to accurately determine where the virus was contracted.  

7 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

It is my understanding there is no way to accurately determine where the virus was contracted.  

Trillions spent on 17 (official) intelligence agencies, digital surveillance, and the military, and yet we don't know when or how the POTUS during a pandemic contracted the latest plague when most assume it came from our bestest friend ever the Communist Chinese mainland...

The problem isn't the President...

What have we really been paying for for all these decades?

These bureaucracies seem completely unaccountable to anyone...ever...

...and some want to raise taxes...

The entire bureaucratic structure of our government is on autopilot...

The American people haven't gotten the truth since...

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1