Mr Wendal.... Arrested development

Carbonpoke

1 minute ago, Carbonpoke said:

I'm just saying people thought josh was a bum

... Damn folks... Take it easy

What's that about?  I haven't seen even one response that warrants that. Sensitive much?

I don't really understand your post, but never heard the tune and kinda dug it, actually.

Just now, Carbonpoke said:

Just saying the guys above thought I'd be banned

Typically posts like this would be posted on this forum, for what it's worth:

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/forum/48-off-the-wall/

You have to admit, it was "Off The Wall"

I'm a noob here, but a josh advocate from 2016.  I just want somebody with software skills to make a highlight tape of josh and diggs with this song as the back drop.  Sorry for pissing people off or whatever... I never heard the song until tonight when my wife took me to the store, and I'd tried to say "my window", but I slurred and she laughed and said "Mr Wendal... Ya ya yaaa..."

She then made me listen and I immediately thought of josh proving people wrong.  It is what it is.

• Haha (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Carbonpoke said:

I'm a noob here, but a josh advocate from 2016.  I just want somebody with software skills to make a highlight tape of josh and diggs with this song as the back drop.  Sorry for pissing people off or whatever... I never heard the song until tonight when my wife took me to the store, and I'd tried to say "my window", but I slurred and she laughed and said "Mr Wendal... Ya ya yaaa..."

She then made me listen and I immediately thought of josh proving people wrong.  It is what it is.

Tell us what happened next.

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Carbonpoke said:

I came home after getting copenhagen, listened to the song 3-4 times, got a chub thinking of josh.... Just kidding asshats... Made the post, rest is history

I sense some hostility.