Bills are pass-heaviest offense in the NFL through two weeks

Logic

Just now, Logic said:

So much for Sean McDermott being a "conservative coach who wants to win low scoring defensive struggles"🙄

He has changed that narrative, even in his Zoom Call after the game he said something like "some coaches want to win 11-9"

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

As much as I love seeing this, we need to get the running game going. Yesterday was definitely a big improvement from week 1. I’ll take 5.6 yards a carry from Singletary but let’s get him about 20 carries a game

I understand the notion, but I disagree that it’s necessary to run more than the Bills currently are.

Run PRODUCTION is important, and as you pointed out, they were at over 5 yards a pop yesterday. Run VOLUME matters less to me.

As long as they’re producing yards and points, I don’t care how they do it.

• Like (+1) 9

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I understand the notion, but I disagree that it’s necessary to run more than the Bills currently are.

Run PRODUCTION is important, and as you pointed out, they were at over 5 yards a pop yesterday. Run VOLUME matters less to me.

As long as they’re producing yards and points, I don’t care how they do it.

Yeah I mean as long as it’s winning games then absolutely keep chucking it down the field. I just don’t want to be a one dimensional team. I don’t want to sound like a naysayer and take anything away from Josh’s performance so far, but it was the Jets and the Dolphins that we played. Again, I love Josh Allen and he should absolutely be in the discussion right now for best QB in the league, but I want to see what the offense can do against the heavyweights of the league 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

Yeah I mean as long as it’s winning games then absolutely keep chucking it down the field. I just don’t want to be a one dimensional team. I don’t want to sound like a naysayer and take anything away from Josh’s performance so far, but it was the Jets and the Dolphins that we played. Again, I love Josh Allen and he should absolutely be in the discussion right now for best QB in the league, but I want to see what the offense can do against the heavyweights of the league 

I have been as critical as any on Allen. Yesterday and last week are the exact thing I have been screaming for from him. Stop playing down to opponents, learn how to control velocity on throws, and do the right thing conistantly, not pull the big play out of your arse here and there. 

It has been refreshing, hope he keeps this up!

• Like (+1) 2

30 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

Listening to WGR this morning.  103 of 142 offensive snaps have been a pass or run by Allen.  Putting the ball in his hands is the new plan and I'm loving it.

Allen and Diggs are our best players and biggest weapons on offense. Keep the ball in their hands.

36 minutes ago, Brennan Huff said:

As much as I love seeing this, we need to get the running game going. Yesterday was definitely a big improvement from week 1. I’ll take 5.6 yards a carry from Singletary but let’s get him about 20 carries a game

why get 5.6 yards when Allen can get 20 or 40?

• Haha (+1) 1