When are we bringing Robby Anderson in ?

Nester

I mean if certain posters on this board ( @thebandit27 was the other) had been running the Bills draft the answer would have been April 2016.

Where is Kolby Listenbee anyway?

I draft Robby Anderson in fantasy every year. He always goes way later than he should. Averages 800 yards and 6 TDs a season over the last 3 years and off to a great start this year.

• Like (+1) 4

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I mean if certain posters on this board ( @thebandit27 was the other) had been running the Bills draft the answer would have been April 2016.

I draft Robby Anderson in fantasy every year. He always goes way later than he should. Averages 800 yards and 6 TDs a season over the last 3 years and off to a great start this year.

The mans a hero if he says what he said to that cop a few years ago today!!!

Maybe he was just ahead of his time???

9 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I actually picked him up as a free agent last Wednesday when I saw that Mike Evans was banged up. I benched Evans and started Anderson. I'm a genius I tell ya.

12 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

The mans a hero if he says what he said to that cop a few years ago today!!!

Maybe he was just ahead of his time???

While I obviously don't condone what he said to that cop if you see it purely in the context of an arrest insult not to be taken seriously it was one of the funniest arrest insults I have heard. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...