Police Terrorism Group

Bull is the most dangerous kind of stupid.  It’s the kind that doesn’t seek to learn.  Rather, googles things that fit his narrative and extends them out as if they were Indisputable facts.  He’s never took part in an actual police academy, or any act of public service that extends into the world he so callously defends from the safety his country provides.  He adds nothing valuable to society, and condemns all who don’t share his full point of view.  He condemns the belief in God and those that offer it up (seriously, while demanding others respect everything he spews!!!).  He’s anti police and military, but gives only surface reasons that are popular among his ilk.  He has not one personal experience of why he is this way, that he has shared which tells you how sturdy the foundation is for his argument.  

He shared far-left numbers and propaganda that has already been shown to be false, and draws comparisons to failed communist states as some sort of beacon on how we should all live.  He represents the most dumbfounding and ignorant of perspectives by applauding police officers being murdered or ambushed, labeling them as “pigs that deserve to die”.  He’s truly a vile person.  The kind that talks a great game, but has nothing on his resume to show for how he came to his conclusions (except for Antifa told me to).  He has no true life experiences on anything he speaks of, or any notion of how he’s positively impacted the world around him.  He would rather sit back and condemn or  judge others for failing to live up to his self-imposed standard that he himself has no intention of upholding.  

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

He wouldn't step out of the car.

Was asked repeatedly, denied vehemently.

This is what I'm talking about. They exercise no skills in de-escalation but rather escalate the situation. Is the suspect a scumbag? Without a doubt, but they also know that having interacted with him in the past directly.

Their process for getting him to comply with what they want is to repeat the same thing at him over and over again, which clearly doesn't work. Not very bright, but not escalating. The suspect is still not at all aggressive.

They then escalate the situation by yelling at him, thinking that'll probably work. It doesn't.
The suspect is still not at all aggressive.

They then escalate more  and threaten him with violence via a taser - when that doesn't work they add yelling

They then escalate again by tasing him

The suspect becomes defensive but doesn't attack

They escalate again by macing him

he still doesn't attack them and pleads for them to stop screaming for help

They mace him again and wrestle him out of the car at which point he shoots them.
---

If you think that's a great way to get a favorable result, that's the problem. To use it as justification for why police should attack first and ask questions later is beyond ignorance. If you consider yourself a person that always follows the law, and in the event you were accused of not doing so you'd be fully compliant, I can see how you'd take the side of the officers here and just naturally assume that they did everything correctly. Maybe according to the police handbook they did - or maybe they weren't even aggressive enough.

Looking objectively at the situation though where they were in a stop with a person chronically in trouble with the law, I find it mind boggling that they would attempt to use escalating forms of violence and think that they aren't going to end up with a violent result for somebody. They pushed this guy inch by inch to be the worst person he could be.

Nobody had to die there.I'm not going to say that they caused themselves to get shot. After all another person chose to do that to them. However, watching that training in action makes it pretty clear why we're in the situation we are right now with police brutality. 

18 minutes ago, DFT said:

He shared far-left numbers and propaganda that has already been shown to be false, 

I call you a liar. Prove it. Statistics don't care what you believe.

Edited by BullBuchanan

3 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

He ran after he was shot, likely because he feared for his life, which turned out to be an extremely valid concern given that he was murdered seconds later.

The first shot was a non lethal bean bag. He should have complied with their lawful orders.

image.png.5edef1a12f73c3d7dfe4cac3f8a6c28f.png

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

This is what I'm talking about. They exercise no skills in de-escalation but rather escalate the situation. Is the suspect a scumbag? Without a doubt, but they also know that having interacted with him in the past directly.

Their process for getting him to comply with what they want is to repeat the same thing at him over and over again, which clearly doesn't work. Not very bright, but not escalating. The suspect is still not at all aggressive.

They then escalate the situation by yelling at him, thinking that'll probably work. It doesn't.

They then escalate more  and threaten him with violence via a taser - when that doesn't work they add yelling

They then escalate again by tasing him

The suspect becomes defensive but doesn't attack

They escalate again by macing him

he still doesn't attack them and pleads for them to stop screaming for help

They mace him again and wrestle him out of the car at which point he shoots them.
---

If you think that's a great way to get a favorable result, that's the problem. To use it as justification for why police should attack first and ask questions later is beyond ignorance. If you consider yourself a person that always follows the law, and in the event you were accused of not doing so you'd be fully compliant, I can see how you'd take the side of the officers here and just naturally assume that they did everything correctly. Maybe according to the police handbook they did - or maybe they weren't even aggressive enough.

Looking objectively at the situation though where they were in a stop with a person chronically in trouble with the law, I find it mind boggling that they would attempt to use escalating forms of violence and think that they aren't going to end up with a violent result for somebody. They pushed this guy inch by inch to be the worst person he could be.

Nobody had to die there.I'm not going to say that they caused themselves to get shot. After all another person chose to do that to them. However, watching that training in action makes it pretty clear why we're in the situation we are right now with police brutality. 

I call you a liar. Prove it.

I once spent three hours cuffed in the back of a Liberty County, GA's sherriff's car for expired tags while I was in the Army.

Complied, and I'm alive here today. All I lost in the transaction was three hours of my life.

Had this guy done the same, he wouldn't be getting the chair soon.

Pity.

1 minute ago, Joe in Winslow said:

I once spent three hours cuffed in the back of a Liberty County, GA's sherriff's car for expired tags while I was in the Army.

Complied, and I'm alive here today. All I lost in the transaction was three hours of my life.

Had this guy done the same, he wouldn't be getting the chair soon.

Pity.

Good for you. Unfortunate for others that don't share your good fortune.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

They should have more selective recruiting and better training so that they don't murder innocent people.

He should have had better upbringing, not doing meth in a parking lot and obey lawful orders from police officers.

When you resist arrest and try to flee and get shot it's not murder

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

It's your God-given right to be wrong, and you're exercising it to the fullest in this thread.

Has a jury in the land ever sentenced a man to death for resisting arrest? What gives a cop that right?

I think people forget who pays the bills around here. For a bunch of so called libertarians, you guys are sure in a hurry to bow to the whim of authority.

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

Has a jury in the land ever sentenced a man to death for resisting arrest? What gives a cop that right?

I think people forget who pays the bills around here. For a bunch of so called libertarians, you guys are sure in a hurry to bow to the whim of authority.

Who said I was a libertarian?

I used to be. But I'm not a member of the libertine party any more.

12 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

His lack of compliance is aggression. The law is on their side.

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

The law.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Gary M said:

His lack of compliance is aggression. The law is on their side.

You fail to understand that I'm also putting the law on trial.

The murder of Daniel Shaver resulted in the acquittal of the murdering officer. It doesn't change that it was murder.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video/national/judge-releases-video-of-police-shooting-of-daniel-shaver-after-officer-acquitted/2017/12/08/3e715e7a-dc3e-11e7-a241-0848315642d0_video.html

Edited by BullBuchanan

12 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Apparently, they've got the guy who shot the LA County sherriffs surrounded in a barricaded house.

May God have mercy on him, because the LAPD won't.

The NBA will no doubt be holding a moment of silence for this POS if he shows up with ruffled hair.

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, LB3 said:

The NBA will no doubt be holding a moment of silence for this POS if he shows up with ruffled hair.

It's the reason why the ratings are falling so rapidly for pro sports in general. 

Don't insult the audience would be rule #1 about your fans.

• Like (+1) 1