YoloinOhio

Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

We had planned on attending this game way back when the schedule came out in the spring and then obviously never went through with it based on the times. 2 weeks ago my wife scheduled a major medical procedure which she just had 3 days ago and is still recovering. If we had known tickets would be so readily available we would be headed down and not bothered to schedule said procedure. Super bummed. 

Im very interested to see the ratio down there beings our rabid fan base is aware they may not get to see a game live for a long time this year, if at all. 

I dont know of any Miami fans that usually go actually going. If you look online also you see a ton of tickets for sale.

51 minutes ago, TBBills said:

original.jpg

Sounds like half the board who were predicting division champs and offensive power house prior to the season started.... only to suggest before the Jets game "hey, let's not get our hopes up offensively, they've had no preseason and limited training camp." 😅

Im on record as saying Bills win the division. 

24 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Aren't you on record as saying Epenesa has JJ Watt potential? 😂

Edited by ScottLaw
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Sounds like half the board who were predicting division champs and offensive power house prior to the season started.... only to suggest before the Jets game "hey, let's not get our hopes up offensively, they've had no preseason and limited training camp." 😅

Im on record as saying Bills win the division. 

Aren't you on record as saying Epenesa has JJ Watt potential? 😂

That really weak retort Pats fan.....and I already responded to you on that.....JJ Watt didnt have the vets in front of him that the bills have in front of AJ.

AJ has a load of potential....it remains to be seen if it pans out......but it is great that he is getting time to be brought along slowly.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

***** Don Johnson.  Love it. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, The Wiz said:

***** Don Johnson.  Love it. 

The boy's developing some swag!  Nothing wrong with that

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, John from Riverside said:

That really weak retort Pats fan.....and I already responded to you on that.....JJ Watt didnt have the vets in front of him that the bills have in front of AJ.

AJ has a load of potential....it remains to be seen if it pans out......but it is great that he is getting time to be brought along slowly.

Let's be serious about Epenesa vs Watt: it's not even close.

AJ might turn into a solid player, but JJ's athleticism is on a completely different level. It's not really reasonable to compare the two. 

If I was more savvy, or at least more diligent, I'd share their NFL Combine spider charts. It's just not comparable. 

2 minutes ago, Kenosha2Buffalo said:

I'm a little nervous about our LB situation... But I feel we're still the better team .. I hope.. 

Don't worry the pregame panic is just a part of the process.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

AJ might turn into a solid player, but JJ's athleticism is on a completely different level. It's not really reasonable to compare the two. 

If I was more savvy, or at least more diligent, I'd share their NFL Combine spider charts. It's just not comparable. 

You are right.

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/jj-watt

https://www.mockdraftable.com/player/aj-epenesa

Edited by Rocky Landing

8 hours ago, Lurker said:

For those that can access it, Fairburn just dropped a terrific article on Fitz Magic and his time with the Bills...

https://theathletic.com/2077579/2020/09/19/what-makes-ryan-fitzpatrick-so-special-his-bills-teammates-have-stories/

Great article. I hope the Bills crush the Fins, of course. But Fitz is the only QB where, if he throws a TD against the Bills, I kind of take pleasure in it, even though I am also upset (as with any TD against the Bills). I just get joy out of seeing him make plays. He is one of a kind.

The article didn't even talk about how he used to throw a barbecue after every home game, not for his teammates but for his neighbors.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Richard Noggin said:

I'll take an Aaron Schobel or even a Phil Hansen out of Epenesa.  Seem like more apt comparisons and not just because they're white.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

I'll take an Aaron Schobel or even a Phil Hansen out of Epenesa.  Seem like more apt comparisons and not just because they're white.

If Epenesa is even almost as god as Schobel was he will be a complete score. 

Schobel had blazing speed from day 1. As he matured, he developed some nice moves to compliment the speed. At times he was the only good pass rusher on the entire team, yet often he was lined up wide to the point of almost being on the sideline, and even sent into coverage but he still produced sacks.

More Bills Fans would recognize just how good Schobel but many of us are infected by the Bobby Murcer Syndrome.

PS: Bills 42 - Dolphins 13

Edited by Bill from NYC
  • Like (+1) 2

On 9/14/2020 at 9:03 PM, foreboding said:

I hear you. I'm a little north of wpb. I do miss the fall. Been here 14 years now

I do NOT miss the fall.....I do NOT miss raking leaves.....I do NOT miss being cold......I do NOT miss putting away all the summer toys......I do NOT miss fall!  LOL.