Week 2: Bills at Dolphins

YoloinOhio

On 9/13/2020 at 11:50 PM, BBills88 said:

Let them keep sleeping on us. 

Sleeping are a 90-91% bettors pick at -5.5 with our 2 starting LBs being filled by a 3rd stringer n a practice squad player I think people are overly confident. The old bills fan in me 😫😫😫 would think we are going to falter. But this year I think we win just don’t know with the heart of our D missing they’d cover. But we’re not being slept on

• Like (+1) 1

Here’s my prediction:  Our running game breaks loose for game dominance.  Josh passes less (less attempts) than last week but ultimately has more yards than last week, due to a lot of RAC. Fitz dinks & dunks us to put up more points than the Jets did last week but at the end, when they are still behind, he will press & throw the picks just like Picks-Patrick always does. 

Bills 34    Jets 27

Let’s Go Buffalo!!!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

What are so many of you seeing in Miami that I’m missing? They stink. Yeah Fitz can ball once in a while but Parker will be limited, their TE is ok, and they have a couple pedestrians at RB. Their D has a couple cover guys who should not be a match for Diggs/Brown.  If Josh plays similar to last week, without the fumbles of course, this is an easy W. Doesn’t mean it will be but there aren’t any objective reasons why we shouldn’t win big. I don’t want to hear about how hard Flores guys play, talent wins in the NFL. We are the kings of hard playing no talent teams that sucked in Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1

Miami looked a little sloppy on ST's.  Missed blocks, bobbled catches and dumbazz decisions.

It would be good to see our ST's make a serious contribution & at least one big play.

Fitz is a wildcard.  I'm not sure we can count on him making 2 Ints on scoring drives.

1 minute ago, hemma said:

Miami looked a little sloppy on ST's.  Missed blocks, bobbled catches and dumbazz decisions.

It would be good to see our ST's make a serious contribution & at least one big play.

Fitz is a wildcard.  I'm not sure we can count on him making 2 Ints on scoring drives.

I feel like tomorrow comes down to which Fitz we get.

When he is good, he is VERY good.  It's hard to think of a QB who is more hot & cold.  

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, RunTheBall said:

What are so many of you seeing in Miami that I’m missing? They stink. Yeah Fitz can ball once in a while but Parker will be limited, their TE is ok, and they have a couple pedestrians at RB. Their D has a couple cover guys who should not be a match for Diggs/Brown.  If Josh plays similar to last week, without the fumbles of course, this is an easy W. Doesn’t mean it will be but there aren’t any objective reasons why we shouldn’t win big. I don’t want to hear about how hard Flores guys play, talent wins in the NFL. We are the kings of hard playing no talent teams that sucked in Buffalo.

Well-coached team needing a win in their home opener against a division rival, 97 degrees or whatever, have the man corners to match up, have a streaky vet QB with his favorite OC who excel in the screen game which by the way our linebackers are out.  Plus we don’t have a kicker.  Still think the Bills should win but I think it’ll be like a 21-20 squeaker.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He looked shook.  And there weren’t even fans in the stadium...

You’re seeing something I certainly didn’t see.  But to each his own.  Hopefully he puts all fears to rest tomorrow.