Lmfao, scared straight backfire 🤣🤣

Teddy KGB

8 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

future standup comedian for sure. 

27 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

If he's at that sort of program being that much of a wiseass while he's there that seems relatively unlikely

Unlikely, but not impossible.

https://www.crimemuseum.org/crime-library/celebrity-mugshots/tim-allen-mugshot/

Edited by WhoTom

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Maybe if the account I was laughing at was called Any and All Taxation is Theft.

not really looking to get into a pissing match here but.... as a general rule of thumb, when a generic term is being applied, such as 'people', without delineation, it is generally accepted that it is all encompassing.

outside of that, glad to know you don't agree with any and all forms of taxation.

Edited by Foxx

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

not really looking to get into a pissing match here but.... as a general rule of thumb, when a generic term is being applied, such as 'people', without delineation, it is generally accepted that it is all encompassing.

outside of that, glad to know you don't agree with any and all forms of taxation.

Don’t be shy. You were clearly trying to make some point. And as nothing you’ve said here is applicable to my posts in any way I’ll continue to wait for it.

3 hours ago, Foxx said:

should one assume you agree with any and all taxation then?

2 hours ago, Foxx said:

agreeing with taxes and calling them theft are two completely different things.