AFC East is ours to take but what if we fall short?

LB48

** I submitted this post yesterday.  It was deleted because "OP doesn't stay with his posts".  I post late at night or early AM because I then go to work at a local hospital at 4AM.  I'm old - but they needed help due to Covid-19.  I'd rather be 100% retired yet I feel the need to help.  So, I come home and sleep and don't get back on this site until 9PM.  Apparently this isn't satisfactory??  I'll be on board until 3:30 Eastern time! **

With potentially the best overall team roster in many years the Bills should finally win the AFC East Division title again and get a guaranteed play-off spot.  I don't count out New England as their main challenger.  Nine wins might not win the Division.

So - - what's the next step???  

If Allen is the real problem who replaces him?  We've juggled the DL for the past 3 years and it's still a potential liability!  Are Poyer & Hyde really great safeties?

I love Edmunds for his speed, quickness and agility but can he be a true NFL Middle Linebacker plugging the middle?

Lots of Questions if we don't win the Division!!  I'd love your comments!!

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

FFS. Just stop already...

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, billsherd said:

It would be somewhat disappointing. I think if we don't win the division on the last game or something like that I wouldn't be too upset. 

IF we don't win the division with a bunch of 8-8 or 9-7 teams we are not going to make the play-offs.

7 minutes ago, Cruiserplayer said:

Nah. It’s Jets in 2020

We'll see this Sunday.  If we can't beat them at home with no fans how can we win the division.

19 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

You are terrible.

Is that all you can say about the subject of the post?

To repeat:

That's like asking if I graduate summa ***** laude what next, and asking it before you enter college. Did you not get summa ***** laude because you dropped out of Harvard and started Microsoft instead? Because you contracted Hep C and missed two years and lost most of your energy? Were you diagnosed with severe dyslexia? Did you have to drop out to earn money for your family? Or were you just a lazy bag of phlegm who didn't study?

Assuming we don't win the division, there's no way to know what the next step is. Did Josh Allen complete 48%? Did we go 13-3, but the Dolphins won 14 games? Were Allen, Tre White and Stefon Diggs injured? Was the offense sensational, but the defense fell apart? Did we get in as a wild card and then win the Super Bowl? Or were we just not as good a team as we'd thought? 

It's simply way too early to know what we should do in an imaginary future when we don't even have an imaginary reason why the imaginary future happened.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Thurman#1 said:

That's like asking if I graduate summa ***** laude what next, and asking it before you enter college. Did you not get summa ***** laude because you dropped out of Harvard and started Microsoft instead? Because you contracted Hep C and missed two years and lost most of your energy? Were you diagnosed with severe dyslexia? Did you have to drop out to earn money for your family? Or were you just a lazy bag of phlegm who didn't study?

Assuming we don't win the division, there's no way to know what the next step is. Did Josh Allen complete 48%? Did we go 13-3, but the Dolphins won 14 games? Were Allen, Tre White and Stefon Diggs injured? Was the offense sensational, but the defense fell apart? Did we get in as a wild card and then win the Super Bowl? Or were we just not as good a team as we'd thought? 

It's simply way too early to know what we should do in an imaginary future when we don't even have an imaginary reason why the imaginary future happened.

I get it - love the college analysis!

11 minutes ago, LB48 said:

IF we don't win the division with a bunch of 8-8 or 9-7 teams we are not going to make the play-offs.

We'll see this Sunday.  If we can't beat them at home with no fans how can we win the division.

Is that all you can say about the subject of the post?

Spags, youse and Gase needs to learn how to correctly use a burner account... get in touch with me :lol:

Edited by Sherlock Holmes
  • Haha (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Prolly just a closet Cheats* fan just like half the reporters covering us parading as Bills' fans

I've been a Bills fan for 50+ years.  I just appreciate the truth and not nonsense!!

21 minutes ago, TBBills said:

That was a funny Dr. Sues story...

A true story - - -I stand by my life!