Week 1: Jets at Bills (-6.5)

YoloinOhio

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cheers for the Twitter highlights as always @YoloinOhio! Three things stand out to me here:

1) I know we are only getting the highlights, but Josh's deep ball just looks night and day compared to last year. The touch and trajectory are so much better, looks more like a rainbow and less like a Nolan Ryan fastball. 

2) What a sick catch by Smoke here. The one-hand tip to himself...

3) Most surprisingly, I didn't think there was any way Siran Neal could run with John Brown, but he does really well there. Super impressed, I don't think he had that kind of speed when we drafted him.

Also, there's no better way to come off looking alright in a highlight video where you just got beat than by busting out a few push-ups LOL. Seriously, I just love the attitude/work ethic of the players and the culture McBeane have built in Buffalo. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

17 hours ago, SCBills said:

A win is a win, but this would be incredibly disappointing.   We have way more talent and much more continuity.  

just consider the fact that, like any 1st preseason game,  we will probably have like a dozen penalties at least; that’s going to be hard to get a lot going for any team.  I think we have more talent, but this is probably going to be ugly for both teams.