Who is that one player out of the Draft

It can be any round, any player, any position, addressing a team need, or just a player you would love to see in the red, midnight blue, white, royal blue, buffalo nickle?? :w00t:

This is the one player that you will jump out of your seat if the Bills select somehow, so all of you Nuge fans have another chance to sound off.

For me, its Carlos Rogers (Cornerback, Auburn), Would love to see him in our secondary with a six year contract. The guy can tackle, he has decent speed, good hands, in my opinion the most likely of the first round corners to have a ten year career in the NFL at the corner position.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not regarding needs: Braylon Edwards

Otherwise, I'd say Carlos Rogers, Antrelle Rolle, Baas, Khalif Barnes

It all depends on where we end up picking. I like OL in the second round though.

Where the Bills are set to pick right now:

I would love to see Marcus Johnson fall to them. He is the only OL'men who by the mid-late 2nd round could step in and start with some level of confidence.

Mike Williams (WR, USC) if it were a dream scenario -- I think he's best player in this draft

but for the real draft, I think we would be well off with

Anttaj Hawthorne (DT, Wisconsin) -- we need someone to replace big Pat -- Ron Edwards is ok but I think this guy could be really good.

Khalif Barnes. Khalif Barnes. Khalif Barnes. I like him significantly more than Alex Barron. Also this is assuming we do not pick up LJ Shelton. anyone know what the LJ stands for by the way.

311226[/snapback]

I agree with Barnes but Barron is better close and be happy with either one.

In terms of LJ it stands for Lonnie Jewel as per his JS online predraft bio.

I agree with Barnes but Barron is better close and be happy with either one.

In terms of LJ it stands for  Lonnie Jewel as per his JS online predraft bio.

311415[/snapback]

Lonnie Jewel, ok thanks. Barron just does not sound like a Mularkey player when you here he does not finish his blocks in the run game. He sounds like he lacks toughness and TD and Mularkey seem to covet toughness.