BLM protest happening.....

Westside

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Words matter.

“On Friday, violent protesters came into Ox and Stone and terrorized diners by turning over tables, breaking glass, throwing chairs, and screaming at them that the “party is over.” In one harrowing moment, a large man approached a table full of women and swept all the glassware off the table and shattered it all over them.”

I guess I missed your point. By your definition, the BLM horde forgot an IED to make it terrorist worthy?

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

“On Friday, violent protesters came into Ox and Stone and terrorized diners by turning over tables, breaking glass, throwing chairs, and screaming at them that the “party is over.” In one harrowing moment, a large man approached a table full of women and swept all the glassware off the table and shattered it all over them.”

I guess I missed your point. By your definition, the BLM horde forgot an IED to make it terrorist worthy?

So if breaking a glass is "terrorism", surely shooting unarmed people, using chemical weapons on protesters,  and abducting them into unmarked vans is also terrorism?

It's also tough to know if any of that ever actually happened. That site has a poor reputation: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/pj-media/

Edited by BullBuchanan

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

So if breaking a glass is "terrorism", surely shooting unarmed people, using chemical weapons on protesters,  and abducting them into unmarked vans is also terrorism?

Nice deflection. I’d ask the ladies at that table how they felt.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Nice deflection. I’d ask the ladies at that table how they felt.

not a deflection at all. I'm asking if you believe breaking a glass is terrorism than surely what the protesters are protesting is terrorism. Wouldn't you agree?

How can damaging property be terrorism, but hurting and killing people isn't terrorism?

Edited by BullBuchanan

RPD resigning.

Some of our resident Antifa calling for police resignations will regret what happens when good people get sick of their terrorism and have had enough. I'd say it will be sad but 🤷‍♂️.

• Like (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

not a deflection at all. I'm asking if you believe breaking a glass is terrorism than surely what the protesters are protesting is terrorism, wouldn't you agree?

How can damaging property be terrorism, but hurting and killing people isn't terrorism?

This is textbook terrorism:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

This is textbook terrorism:

Search Results

Featured snippet from the web

Terrorism is defined in the Code of Federal Regulations as “the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives”

So is all of this then: https://www.washingtonpost.com/national/police-keep-using-force-against-peaceful-protesters-prompting-sustained-criticism-about-tactics-and-training/2020/06/03/5d2f51d4-a5cf-11ea-bb20-ebf0921f3bbd_story.html

I guess the bar for terrorism has been lowered so far by the far right that it doesn't even exist anymore.

Edited by BullBuchanan

13 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Again, I don’t have a clue what you’re going for.  Police do stuff once a riot is declared.  They give you ample warning.  That is your cue to go home. Would you rather the water cannon from the 60s?

And I am a fence sitting centrist. Since we are now describing each other, I’d call you an anarchist.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BeerLeagueHockey said:

Again, I don’t have a clue what you’re going for.  Police do stuff once a riot is declared.  They give you ample warning.  That is your cue to go home. Would you rather the water cannon from the 60s?

And I am a fence sitting centrist. Since we are now describing each other, I’d call you an anarchist.

I couldn't be further from an anarchist. 

What I'm going for is you seem to think that breaking a glass is terrorism, but:
shooting unarmed people is not terrorism.
using chemical weapons on defenseless people is not terrorism
abducting people off the streets into vans is not terrorism

I just want you to confirm or deny that. It's pretty simple.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

I couldn't be further from an anarchist. 

What I'm going for is you seem to think that breaking a glass is terrorism, but:
shooting unarmed people is not terrorism.
using chemical weapons on defenseless people is not terrorism
abducting people off the streets into vans is not terrorism

I just want you to confirm or deny that. It's pretty simple.

I missed a goal looking at this. :( 

If the pigs are doing it (breaking up a riot) it is probably legally ok but won’t win them any congeniality awards.  It’s not terrorism.

3 minutes ago, BeerLeagueHockey said:

I missed a goal looking at this. :( 

If the pigs are doing it (breaking up a riot) it is probably legally ok but won’t win them any congeniality awards.  It’s not terrorism.

But if they aren't breaking up a riot, then what. If they start the riot, are they terrorists?

21 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Antifa and BLM remind me of The Joker and his thugs from The Dark Knight- some people just wanna see the whole world burn...

Where is Batman when you need him?

Batman isn't scaring anyone into not rioting.

You need something bigger and badder to scare the bejesus out of those thugs.

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

It's also tough to know if any of that ever actually happened. That site has a poor reputation: https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/pj-media/

The perverts terrorizing people are now the victims. I think you missed your calling in life, should have been an inner city DA. 

50 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Antifa and BLM remind me of The Joker and his thugs from The Dark Knight- some people just wanna see the whole world burn...

Where is Batman when you need him?

Fighting his greatest enemy yet, an enemy so great and powerful he can't even see it...

White Privilege

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BullBuchanan said:

not a deflection at all. I'm asking if you believe breaking a glass is terrorism than surely what the protesters are protesting is terrorism. Wouldn't you agree?

I wonder if there ever was a night of broken glass that's been memorialized as a start of something more horrific?

After all, it's just glass.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Referencing kristallnacht on behalf of the protesters of state sponsored fascism drips of irony.

Proving that you don't know history and fascism, especially the roots of liberal anti-semitism.  

• Thank you (+1) 2