Presidential Debates 2020

B-Man

4 minutes ago, I am the egg man said:

Besides Trump is evil, Joe ain't spewing any facts.

.....besides, my name is Joe and apparently I'm running for President.

I'm Joe, meet my sister wife cunning mate Kammy who is well known for giving the best, I probably shouldn't say it here, so let's just go with her hair smells nice. Anyway, it's a pleasure to be here in Detroit, Wisconsin, the nutmeg capital of the world. 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-speech-veterans-student-debt-isis-a9074261.html

I keep reading that Joe Biden slurs words, stumbles over words, etc. And that's right! But anyone who fails to see that we've got two doddering old men running for president just isn't paying attention, or (sadly) is just too clouded by partisanship to admit the truth. Here's a pretty damn accurate phonetic transcription of some recent flubs on the other side (transcripts are usually kind, cleaning up the mispronunciations):

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. The fact Biden and Trump are running are flukes. If Trump had bought the Bills, he might not have run. If Andrew had run, Biden might not have run. Biden's opportunity was a weak field of 20. Sanders, Warren and Biden all should have been have been disqualified because of age. Biden is pre baby boomer, and would break records for age at time of election. But yes, neither Trump or Biden are as sharp as they were 10 years ago, let alone 30. 

There have been 8 Presidents die in office:

• 1841: William Henry Harrison.
  • 1850: Zachary Taylor.
  • 1865: Abraham Lincoln.
  • 1881: James A. Garfield.
  • 1901: William McKinley.
  • 1923: Warren G. Harding.
  • 1945: Franklin D. Roosevelt.
  • 1963: John F. Kennedy.

Three died by assassination, and one incapacitated while in office, W Wilson.

There have been 44 Presidents (G Cleveland counted 2x), /9= over 20% chance Biden will not finish term.

But of the two, Biden 4-5 years older, lack of campaigning stamina, gaffs all make Trump the better choice, especially with an angry black K Harris as the. President in waiting

1 hour ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...suggestion:....hold the debates in Cali....SURE to be a blackout.......then we can see Whoa Joe WITHOUT his teleprompter....mumblin', stumblin', grumblin', fumblin', bumblin'......Popcorn Futures would be through the roof...............

Don't worry.  Biden will probably have a battery powered ear piece ala miracle ear so he can have stuff piped directly to him.  It will have saved him from reading cue cards barely within his range of sight.  

6 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Thank you for your thoughtful reply. The fact Biden and Trump are running are flukes. If Trump had bought the Bills, he might not have run. If Andrew had run, Biden might not have run. Biden's opportunity was a weak field of 20. Sanders, Warren and Biden all should have been have been disqualified because of age. Biden is pre baby boomer, and would break records for age at time of election. But yes, neither Trump or Biden are as sharp as they were 10 years ago, let alone 30. 

There have been 8 Presidents die in office:

• 1841: William Henry Harrison.
  • 1850: Zachary Taylor.
  • 1865: Abraham Lincoln.
  • 1881: James A. Garfield.
  • 1901: William McKinley.
  • 1923: Warren G. Harding.
  • 1945: Franklin D. Roosevelt.
  • 1963: John F. Kennedy.

Three died by assassination, and one incapacitated while in office, W Wilson.

There have been 44 Presidents (G Cleveland counted 2x), /9= over 20% chance Biden will not finish term.

But of the two, Biden 4-5 years older, lack of campaigning stamina, gaffs all make Trump the better choice, especially with an angry black K Harris as the. President in waiting

You raised a frightening thought.  Considering how unhinged some are in the Democrat Party would they consider a false flag assassination of Biden for further political mileage?

• Like (+1) 2

Curse of Tippecanoe

The Curse of Tippecanoe (also known as Tecumseh's Curse or the 20 Year Presidential Curse) is the supposed pattern of deaths in office of presidents of the United States elected or re-elected in years that are evenly divisible by 20,[1] from 1840 to 1960. Because of the timing of presidential elections, these are also those taking place in years ending with 0. The presidents fitting this description were William Henry Harrison (elected in 1840), Abraham Lincoln (1860), James Garfield (1880), WIlliam McKinley (1900), Warren Harding (1920), Franklin Roosevelt (1940) and John F. Kennedy (1960).

Ronald Reagan (1980) was seriously wounded by gunshot, but survived more than 15 years after his second term. George W. Bush (2000) survived his terms in office, despite an assassination attempt. Thomas Jefferson (1800) and James Monroe (1820) preceded the supposed curse, and outlived their presidencies by 17 and 6 years, respectively.

23 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Hate? No. I thought he was a rather comical figure, sometimes quite entertaining before he became president. I just think he's in way, way, way over his head, and his instinct now is purely toward self-preservation: avoid going out as a one-term "loser," avoid possible prosecution post-office (which is why I think a lot of investigations are actually counterproductive), etc. 

Trump's BMI is 30.  That's far from morbidly obese.  And his obesity hasn't curtailed his energy level one bit, whereas a "fit" Biden has to end his day at 9 AM most days.  And, again, while Trump isn't as sharp as he was 10 years ago, Biden is in the throes of senility and that's indisputable.  He neither has the energy level nor the mental capacity to do the job.

21 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Don't worry.  Biden will probably have a battery powered ear piece ala miracle ear so he can have stuff piped directly to him.  It will have saved him from reading cue cards barely within his range of sight.  

You raised a frightening thought.  Considering how unhinged some are in the Democrat Party would they consider a false flag assassination of Biden for further political mileage?

...Arkancide COULD be on standby....stay tuned..............

4 hours ago, Doc said:

Trump's BMI is 30.  That's far from morbidly obese.  And his obesity hasn't curtailed his energy level one bit, whereas a "fit" Biden has to end his day at 9 AM most days.  And, again, while Trump isn't as sharp as he was 10 years ago, Biden is in the throes of senility and that's indisputable.  He neither has the energy level nor the mental capacity to do the job.

Just like how Hillary had brain damage 4 years ago. The same old playbook.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Lies! 

5 hours ago, Niagara said:

angry black K Harris

Thank you for saying the quiet racist part out loud. Now we can all see where you're coming from.

5 hours ago, Doc said:

Trump's BMI is 30. 

Funny how people who keep saying we need to do our own research and not just believe what the powers that be tell us fall for this one. Or is it that they won't believe their lyin' eyes ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/10/06/just-how-big-is-trump-we-asked-5-experts-to-you-guessed-it-weigh-in/

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Thank you for saying the quiet racist part out loud. Now we can all see where you're coming from.

OMG. You got me. LMAO.

Harris uses her mixed race to further her goal of being President, just as Warren used her high cheek bones to become Senator.

New buzzword is black privilege.

The racist/ Nazi moniker has worn thin/ old/ dated.

Thank you for your polite thank you. Still think Biden is unqualified for reasons of mental decline. No way you can argue your way around it. Fun to watch you try though.

Edited by Niagara

15 minutes ago, Niagara said:

Harris uses her mixed race to further her goal of being President, just as Warren used her high cheek bones to become Senator.

But that's not what you said. You didn't say she is trying to capitalize on her bi-racial heritage. You specifically called her an angry black woman.

That simply doesn't fit her personality. I don't recall her ever raising her voice or expressing anger. Even when she went after Biden on school busing it was more in the manner of "you were mistaken." I would not have called you out if we were talking about Maxine Waters. But that's a whole different person with an entirely different personality.

Edited by The Frankish Reich
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Just like how Hillary had brain damage 4 years ago. The same old playbook.

No one said brain damage.  Just that she was falling all over the place.  Probably exhaustion.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Funny how people who keep saying we need to do our own research and not just believe what the powers that be tell us fall for this one. Or is it that they won't believe their lyin' eyes ...

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/to-your-health/wp/2016/10/06/just-how-big-is-trump-we-asked-5-experts-to-you-guessed-it-weigh-in/

I said his BMI was 30 which is obese, but not terribly.  I don't need an article looking to divine his height and weight from pictures.  And again, it hasn't stopped him from being a machine, unlike Joe who with a good BMI is done at 9 AM.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

I said his BMI was 30 which is obese, but not terribly.  I don't need an article looking to divine his height and weight from pictures.  And again, it hasn't stopped him from being a machine, unlike Joe who with a good BMI is done at 9 AM.

Your number is off because the other numbers are bs. Dude is starting to sweat like a pig while just breathing.