Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

Just now, The Frankish Reich said:

Cackle away. You are the person who holds the beliefs that literally 99% of the world finds risible at best, grounds for involuntary commitment at worst.

You mean the views you invent in your head then assign to me? Like that time you spent a whole day arguing a point I never held? Yeah. That was a fun time. It showed that you're a sane, stable person. Not a nutter :lol: 

Brad Parscale is looking for a roommate.

Ohhhhh, you got me! Nothing shows how sane and stable someone is than taking a shot at a sick person to try to pwn someone on the internet. That's the sign of a person who's winning, isn't it? 

Classy as always, Frank.

Dying Laughing GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You mean the views you invent in your head then assign to me? Like that time you spent a whole day arguing a point I never held? Yeah. That was a fun time. It showed that you're a sane, stable person. Not a nutter :lol: 

If you recall, this was a discussion of the heinous shooting of 2 LA Country Sheriff's Deputies as they sat in their patrol car. You posted their 6-sided Star Badge, commenting that their symbolism will be their undoing. I took offense -- most of us in the reality-based community would take that as an anti-semitic comment.

Someone else (not you) corrected me: you weren't focused on the Star, but rather on a little triangle design within a point of the star. And that poster told me that your ilk think that is triangle is code for "child sex allowed here" or something.

And so my point was, and is: all normal people focus on the senseless shooting. You focus on some kind of "hidden history of the LASD," which in context can only mean that they had it coming to them, or that the chickens are coming home to roost, or that it is poetic justice, or some such thing.

There is no normal, empathetic human reason for hijacking the thread in that manner.

And if there is a normal, human reason for it, you sure as hell haven't given it.

One track mind, below the belt (as one of the great LA bands once put it) ....

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If you recall, this was a discussion of the heinous shooting of 2 LA Country Sheriff's Deputies as they sat in their patrol car.

If you recall, you spent a whole day making up a position I did not hold and arguing against it. Because you're on tilt. And it's hilarious to watch you continue to flail. I spent weeks trying to be civil and nice with you. You wanted none of it. Instead you wanted to lie and spin and invent positions because you're not able to honestly argue your points. 

And now I just laugh as you continue to make a fool out of yourself. Please, go on and tell me what you think I think about things. You're batting close to .000 so far on that endeavor. 

Laughing GIF by IFC - Find & Share on GIPHY

4 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

which in context can only mean

... In other words, "I don't know what you mean but I'm going to invent a position then argue against it!"

Things a sane person does not do. :lol: 

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

If you recall, you spent a whole day making up a position I did not hold and arguing against it. Because you're on tilt. And it's hilarious to watch you continue to flail. I spent weeks trying to be civil and nice with you. You wanted none of it. Instead you wanted to lie and spin and invent positions because you're not able to honestly argue your points. 

And now I just laugh as you continue to make a fool out of yourself. Please, go on and tell me what you think I think about things. You're batting close to .000 so far on that endeavor. 

Laughing GIF by IFC - Find & Share on GIPHY

Again: NO explanation, no denial, just silliness.

I can forgive you. You're a lost soul. Your enablers here are another thing. This is not just "crazy uncle, he's harmless, let's humor him" stuff.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

And again ... the most stable race/lead in modern polling history.

Brisbane Man Hospitalised For Six Days After Laughing So Hard At Joke He  Crashed His Car - UNILAD

Again: NO explanation, no denial, just silliness.

Agreed. You haven't once apologized for making up positions I hold and trying to argue those. It's not something a sane person does. It's something someone does when they're on tilt. 

Which you are. And it's proven by the fact you KEEP trying to do this. 

And it's ***** hilarious :lol: 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Brisbane Man Hospitalised For Six Days After Laughing So Hard At Joke He  Crashed His Car - UNILAD

Agreed. You haven't once apologized for making up positions I hold and trying to argue those. It's not something a sane person does. It's something someone does when they're on tilt. 

Which you are. And it's proven by the fact you KEEP trying to do this. 

And it's ***** hilarious :lol: 

Quite a collection of gifs you've got there, QBoy!

Let's start with an easy one.

YES or NO:

"There is a cabal of persons engaged in child sex trafficking and the coverup thereof, and Donald J. Trump was recruited by certain powers of good to run for President to bring key members of that cabal to justice"

And no answer as to what he actually believes. Still waiting.

Thanksgiving for the Rhino Extended* Family:

"Now, Uncle DR is a actually a  really nice guy, he's just had a tough time of it lately and he's become a bit eccentric. If he starts talking about shapes on your necklaces or rings, or asking if you are participating in the Save the Children march, I've found that it's best to just shift the topic of conversation to whether Josh Allen is really a franchise quarterback."

*I'm assuming there's no immediate family, because, well, you know ...

Edited by The Frankish Reich

And no answer as to what he actually believes. Still waiting.

If only there were 50k+ posts of mine detailing what I actually believed. You could read them for yourself, or continue to make things up. You keep choosing to invent things, because you're either 1) too lazy to read for yourself, or 2) here to be an asshat. 

I'm going 2 based on your track record to date down here. 

But please, keep going on with this meltdown. I can keep laughing at your flailing all day long :lol: 

(What's important to note here is what actually triggered Frank. Look at what he's arguing against... then think back to what we've learned in just the last three years. Frank is being deeply dishonest about reality -- because he's either uninformed or being deliberately obtuse to run cover for others. Your choice as to which is which)

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

If only there were 50k+ posts of mine detailing what I actually believed. You could read them for yourself, or continue to make things up. You keep choosing to invent things, because you're either 1) too lazy to read for yourself, or 2) here to be an asshat. 

I'm going 2 based on your track record to date down here. 

But please, keep going on with this meltdown. I can keep laughing at your flailing all day long :lol: 

(What's important to note here is what actually triggered Frank. Look at what he's arguing against... then think back to what we've learned in just the last three years. Frank is being deeply dishonest about reality -- because he's either uninformed or being deliberately obtuse to run cover for others. Your choice as to which is which)

"Please pass the mashed potatoes."

"Uncle DR, why do you know so much about how to find people who want to play with children?"

OK, enough of the thread hijack. Trust me, people who want to comment objectively on the polls and what they mean: there's plenty (PLENTY) of this on DR's own very special threads.

Let's talk about polls. 

I am interested in them from an objective, quasi-academic sense. I am not interested in people doing the rah-rah thing (my side is winning!) or the denial thing (they're all garbage!) or especially the conspiracy thing (they are telling you what they think you should think you know, grasshopper!). 

The fact I started with, that isn't controversial: national polls show that this is one of the most stable, consistent presidential elections from a polling perspective in history.

If anyone has a rational argument against that proposition, let's hear it.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

OK, enough of the thread hijack. Trust me, people who want to comment objectively on the polls and what they mean: there's plenty (PLENTY) of this on DR's own very special threads.

Let's talk about polls. 

I am interested in them from an objective, quasi-academic sense. I am not interested in people doing the rah-rah thing (my side is winning!) or the denial thing (they're all garbage!) or especially the conspiracy thing (they are telling you what they think you should think you know, grasshopper!). 

The fact I started with, that isn't controversial: national polls show that this is one of the most stable, consistent presidential elections from a polling perspective in history.

If anyone has a rational argument against that proposition, let's hear it.

Biden is kicking Trump's ass. The snowflakes are having a meltdown 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

In other words: "I'm tried of getting pummeled all because I refuse to be an honest poster or a non-asshat"

White Flag GIFs | Tenor

You just posted a string of photos. I have no idea who any of these people are except for the last one (Espstein/Weinstein/Maxwell). You have many quite a collection of alleged pedophiles on that thumb drive.

How that is pummeling me is something only a Deranged mind can understand.

Take that collection to your "special" threads. (I'll visit you in those virtual rubber rooms time to time just for fun) Let's talk polling here.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Episode 1 Surrender GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants - Find & Share on GIPHY

Asshats can't help but to expose themselves as such. And Frank's been doing his darndest to earn that badge of dishonor for weeks. 

As fun as it is to watch you spiral, it's sad that your backbone is made of jello. 

You do realize the rest of us don't even try to engage with your nuttery? We just study you like an anthropologist would?

• Haha (+1) 1

You do realize the rest of us don't even try to engage with your nuttery? We just study you like an anthropologist would?

Now you're lying again. You're so desperate to engage with me that you invent positions you think I hold and then proceed to argue against those (by yourself) for hours at a time when I ignore you. I live in your head, Frank. 

There's lots of empty space up here for me to sprawl out too. 

Asshats can't help but exposing themselves in times like this. 

2 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Now you're lying again. You're so desperate to engage with me that you invent positions you think I hold and then proceed to argue against those (by yourself) for hours at a time when I ignore you. I live in your head, Frank. 

There's lots of empty space up here for me to sprawl out too. 

Asshats can't help but exposing themselves in times like this

We'll talk after the next day of reckoning comes and goes, unnoticed by the world and conveniently ignored by the nuts.

Until then: polls, please. You have several dedicated threads for your special little theories (you even have a meta-thread about how people are viciously ruining your special little threads!); this shouldn't be one of them.

• Haha (+1) 1

Rent. 

Free. 

Until then: polls, please. 

More dishonesty from Frank. Who's the one who took this thread off topic? Hint, it wasn't me when I laughed at your ridiculous post. 

It was you, Frank. 

Take ownership for what you do. Or, continue to prove to all that you're an actual asshat.

20 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Rent. 

Free. 

More dishonesty from Frank. Who's the one who took this thread off topic? Hint, it wasn't me when I laughed at your ridiculous post. 

It was you, Frank. 

Take ownership for what you do. Or, continue to prove to all that you're an actual asshat.

Umm, you hijacked it with the preposterous "the polls are all fake" comment. And to understand why you think the polls are all fake (it wasn't explained at all in your post ... it was just the general "you are not awakened, hence you believe the polls", it is necessary to understand your very special belief system. This is the manner in which you hijack all threads. And then accuse someone else of doing so.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Umm, you hijacked it with the preposterous "the polls are all fake" comment.

You're showing to be more dim than I gave you credit for. Read what you just wrote. Sound out the big words. I hijacked a thread on polling by talking about polling :lol: 

That's a blue ribbon winner in stupidity for the day 

(Also, I never said "the polls are all fake" -- but Frank is a liar so he invents what people say in order to argue against them)

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

You're showing to be more dim than I gave you credit for. Read what you just wrote. Sound out the big words. I hijacked a thread on polling by talking about polling :lol: 

That's a blue ribbon winner in stupidity for the day 

(Also, I never said "the polls are all fake" -- but Frank is a liar so he invents what people say in order to argue against them)

Your rule: Show Your Work.

Your statement: All Polls are Fake. 

The work you showed: None.

The "work" you've shown elsewhere: QAnon nonsense.

• Haha (+1) 1

Your rule: Show Your Work.

Your statement: All Polls are Fake. 

If that's really my statement, link it. Can you? 

Nope. You can't. Because that's not what I said. What did I say? Link it. 

But you're being dishonest again, Frank. Because lying is all you have left. Tell me again how I hijacked a POLLING thread by talking about POLLING. :lol: :lol: 

(FYI, this is what pummeling looks like. You getting embarrassed and exposed over and over and over -- yet you keep coming back for more and I'm happy to oblige).

7 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Umm, you hijacked it with the preposterous "the polls are all fake" comment. 

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

But you're being dishonest again, Frank. Because lying is all you have left. Tell me again how I hijacked a POLLING thread by talking about POLLING. :lol: :lol: 

(FYI, this is what pummeling looks like. You getting embarrassed and exposed over and over and over -- yet you keep coming back for more and I'm happy to oblige).

Trump is losing 

40 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the deafening silence when asked to back up his own post -- which is ironic considering the post :lol: 

You Lose GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

49 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Congratulations! You appear to have linked to a real poll.

We can take a look tomorrow at the underlying data.

But ... I thought all mainstream polls were garbage? You mean they're not IF they show your guy improving his standing? I must have misunderstood.

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Note the deafening silence when asked to back up his own post -- which is ironic considering the post :lol: 

You Lose GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Oh, sorry bout the delay. 

It's called a job.

You should think about getting one.

5 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

And if you're still thinking in those terms, it shows you learned nothing from 2016. 

The media is lying to you. That's what they've done consistently for decades, only now we have oodles of evidence to prove that they're cultivating reality, not reporting truth. If you keep buying into what they're selling (like Trump supporters are just a loud minority), you're discerning wrong. 

Bump, because you can't remember what you said.

I guess I missed the footnote*

*except for the upcoming Harvard-Harris Poll, in which those trusty Harvardites show that they have the guts to feed you the unadulterated TrumpTruth

EDIT: Media is plural. The media ARE lying to you. You're welcome.

Former vice president Joe Biden leads President Trump in the contested battleground of Pennsylvania, buoyed by strong support in the Philadelphia suburbs and his competitiveness in the state’s western counties that were a Trump stronghold in 2016, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Biden’s support stands at 54 percent to Trump’s 45 percent among the Keystone State’s likely voters and 54 percent to 44 percent among its registered voters. Biden’s current edge among likely voters appears sizable but is not definitive, given the five-point margin of error that applies to each candidate’s support. Other polls of Pennsylvania this month have found Biden leading Trump by an average of eight points.

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Former vice president Joe Biden leads President Trump in the contested battleground of Pennsylvania, buoyed by strong support in the Philadelphia suburbs and his competitiveness in the state’s western counties that were a Trump stronghold in 2016, according to a Washington Post-ABC News poll.

Biden’s support stands at 54 percent to Trump’s 45 percent among the Keystone State’s likely voters and 54 percent to 44 percent among its registered voters. Biden’s current edge among likely voters appears sizable but is not definitive, given the five-point margin of error that applies to each candidate’s support. Other polls of Pennsylvania this month have found Biden leading Trump by an average of eight points.

Dude.......you are really getting your hopes up. Quit trying to make Biden happen...Biden is never going to happen. 

15 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Joe Biden has expanded his lead over President Trump to 12 points in the latest Fox News poll, and Trump is fuming at what's normally his favorite network.

The survey found ex-Vice President Biden at 50%, with Trump well back at 38%.

Fake DR sez:

Polls are fake (again). They are telling us what they want us to believe. Polls were garbage in June; Harvard's one yesterday (per the Pres: "hey, that's a better school than I got into even with that kid taking the SAT for me!") is reliable and worth quoting; they are garbage again today.