Final Vote—All States, Progress in counting

**waiting is the hardest part** Tom Petty

I would have loved if we had a clear victor tonight but clearly that isn't going to happen. But for our POTUS to declare "we won't let them steal the election"  to me is outrageous. Every vote needs counted and for he to insinuate otherwise is stoking flames of the very violence that he blames the democrats of acting out in the event of their loss. If he really loved this country he wouldn't say such a thing. If he was "winning" or if he indeed does win those claims would disappear Book it.

3 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

I think Trump's play is going to be to say that all the votes in Altanta and Pittsburgh shouldn't count

Biden's play is to see how many votes he needs to make up in PA and then start counting mail ins in Philly.  If he needs 100k he can win Philly 110k to 9k

Just now, Muppy said:

**waiting is the hardest part** Tom Petty

I would have loved if we had a clear victor tonight but clearly that isn't going to happen. But for our POTUS to declare "we won't let them steal the election"  to me is outrageous. Every vote needs counted and for he to insinuate otherwise is stoking flames of the very violence that he blames the democrats of acting out in the event of their loss. If he really loved this country he wouldn't say such a thing. If he was "winning" or if he indeed does win those claims would disappear Book it.

He should definitely let them steal the election, don't you think?

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

Biden's play is to see how many votes he needs to make up in PA and then start counting mail ins in Philly.  If he needs 100k he can win Philly 110k to 9k

straw mans don't fly with me sorry

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Really? Cause Repubs have claimed election fraud for years but can't show anything. It's non existent.

2 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Steal, how? By allowing the process to play out?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Really? Cause Repubs have claimed election fraud for years but can't show anything. It's non existent.

Steal, how? By allowing the process to play out?

Why would they stop counting votes in Philly tonight?  How does that make sense?

FYI I think if there is a place to complain about Trump's reactions it is Az.  Math says he has lost there and of course they should count the remaining votes but there aren't going to be enough.

Edited by 4merper4mer

6 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

Why would they stop counting votes in Philly tonight?  How does that make sense?

FYI I think if there is a place to complain about Trump's reactions it is Az.  Math says he has lost there and of course they should count the remaining votes but there aren't going to be enough.

People need sleep?

They haven't.

https://fusion.inquirer.com/politics/election/philadelphia-mail-ballot-counting-2020-election-20201104.html

I agree it's a poor place to make that statement.

Trump holds Texas, Florida and Iowa he will also likely get a big win in NC. Biden holds all the Hillary states and takes AZ. Georgia leaning Trump but not firm. WI, PA, and MI will likely decide the election. Trump leads but early votes will be counted. Biden also making small gains in the funky Nebraska and Maine congressional districts. In the end I think Biden will for sure end up with Wisconsin and likely PA. MI up in the air but might not be relevant. 

Overall I think the math is looking good for Biden to snake AZ, the 2 Congressional Districts and likely Wisconson. That means it comes down to Michigan and PA. Not ruling out Georgia. 

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Trump holds Texas, Florida and Iowa he will also likely get a big win in NC. Biden holds all the Hillary states and takes AZ. Georgia leaning Trump but not firm. WI, PA, and MI will likely decide the election. Trump leads but early votes will be counted. Biden also making small gains in the funky Nebraska and Maine congressional districts. In the end I think Biden will for sure end up with Wisconsin and likely PA. MI up in the air but might not be relevant. 

Overall I think the math is looking good for Biden to snake AZ, the 2 Congressional Districts and likely Wisconson. That means it comes down to Michigan and PA. Not ruling out Georgia. 

Biden just got NE district! 

20 minutes ago, Backintheday544 said:

Biden just got NE district! 

Basically going to come down to GA, PA, MI, and WI. I suspect Trump will hold GA and Biden will hold WI. Which means that Biden can carry either MI and PA to win. Dam such a close race. Was expecting Biden to get NC in addition to AZ. Hopefully we know more by the morning. I am on the West Coast and I it is already 11pm and this thing might not be over for days.

8 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Basically going to come down to GA, PA, MI, and WI. I suspect Trump will hold GA and Biden will hold WI. Which means that Biden can carry either MI and PA to win. Dam such a close race. Was expecting Biden to get NC in addition to AZ. Hopefully we know more by the morning. I am on the West Coast and I it is already 11pm and this thing might not be over for days.

Biden is going to get GA; The math just adds up to it. It will come down to PA, WI and MI

5 minutes ago, dma0034 said:

Biden is going to get GA; The math just adds up to it. It will come down to PA, WI and MI

You may end up being right but Trump is currently still a pretty big favorite to win GA according to the betting markets. 

Just now, dma0034 said:

If BIden gets GA and holds AZ/Maine that is huge because than PA and MI become irrelevant because he can win with just WI. I am not ready to call that. I think right now you can likely say AZ is a likely gain for Biden as are the funky Nebraska and Maine district gains. GA, PA, MI and WI are the toss ups.

Just now, Process said:

You may end up being right but Trump is currently still a pretty big favorite to win GA according to the betting markets. 

Betting markets are useless. 

1 minute ago, Process said:

NYT has it leaning Biden. It makes sense. Altanta is going to put Biden over Trump

Holy *****. He is actually inciting violence. I didn't think he'd be stupid enough to make these statements...

The idea that casted ballots shouldn't be counted because he was winning before the count was done is just ridiculous. Yikes.

Edited by nkreed
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, nkreed said:

Holy *****. He is actually inciting violence. I didn't think he'd be stupid enough to make these statements...

The idea that casted ballots shouldn't be counted because he was winning before the count was done is just ridiculous. Yikes.

This guy will literally be in jail if he isn't president. So he will burn the country down before doing the right thing. 

• Like (+1) 1