Are we better off now than we were four years ago?

25 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

It was pretty cool when states were bidding against each other for PPE and ventilators.  That was pretty smart.  

In other words, they were ill prepared?  Look at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage againLook at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage again

26 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

In other words, they were ill prepared?  Look at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage againLook at the bright side, there will never be a ventilator shortage again

Hoax.  Pitting states against each other to obtain pandemic supplies was stupid. 

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

Do you understand how a Federal Republic works?

It's funny to me that people like Kemp scream at the top of their lungs that Trump is a dictator...and then scream at the top of their lungs when he won't do dictator things.

"We need a national policy to make people in Nowhere, Idaho with 3 COVID deaths do the same thing required in NYC with 30,000 COVID Deaths! Why won't Trump be a dictator!"

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Again, we're going into year 4 now of the media loudly proclaiming that the president is a traitor and anyone who supports him is a Nazi... 

But, yes, it's Trump doing the dividing :lol: 

pray tell  BR 

what has The Don done to change things?

4 years of law and order and things are getting worse, not better.

he is bigoted and that is a fact 

Did he say white supremacy is bad? (and mean it?)

he insults everyone who speaks against him instead of being an adult and look for solutions that benefit more than just himself and his family?

how has he shown any bipartisanship at all?

WE THE PEOPLE OF THESE UNITED STATES 

that is you and me and a smorgasbord of others 

all races, colors and creeds

I stopped going to church wins ago but at least I still hold onto what I was taught.

We are all children of God. Brothers and Sisters 

but then again based on what you read .. 

he doesn’t treat them nicely either 

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

pray tell  BR 

he insults everyone who speaks against him instead of being an adult and look for solutions that benefit more than just himself and his family?

I stopped going to church wins ago but at least I still hold onto what I was taught.

You're having a melt down.  Time to step away from the internet and get some fresh air.

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

pray tell  BR 

If the sins of Politicians were visible under luminol, I’d wager you would gladly sleep well on Trumps mattress.   Give me the candidate whose worst qualities are visible.  

So, “Trump is Hitler! He’s a NAZI, he’s a traitor, he’s Putin’s puppet, he’s Putin’s mistress, Trump’s supporters are a basket full of deplorable, RESIST the peaceful transition of power, Impeach!”

And he’s supposed to play nice with these cretinous scumbags? 

Edited by Nanker

58 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

It's funny to me that people like Kemp scream at the top of their lungs that Trump is a dictator...and then scream at the top of their lungs when he won't do dictator things.

"We need a national policy to make people in Nowhere, Idaho with 3 COVID deaths do the same thing required in NYC with 30,000 COVID Deaths! Why won't Trump be a dictator!"

Oh, they're just praying he does what they want and acts like a dictator, so they can scream at the top of their lungs, "SEE, I TOLD YOU HE WAS A DICTATOR!!!!111oneoneeleventyone"

1 hour ago, Brueggs said:

So, the states were prepared?  You’re trying to allocate blame, but you can’t have it both ways.  

Well, if Trump were a proper fascist dictator, there would have been no reason he couldn't have forced the states to be ready.

Unfortunately, Trump's a piss poor racist fascist dictator who hates women, children, minorities, puppies, and unicorns.

16 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Well, if Trump were a proper fascist dictator, there would have been no reason he couldn't have forced the states to be ready.

Unfortunately, Trump's a piss poor racist fascist dictator who hates women, children, minorities, puppies, and unicorns.

So we’ll put you down as a no vote on four more years then? Thanks for sharing. Are you done wasting everyone’s time yet? 

32 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

The irony of your comment is that Trump has done more for woman(see Ivanka's programs), children(gives kids a chance at a future in America), minorities(HCBU 10 year plan, record low unemployment, opportunity zones, etc.) and animals (executive order criminalizing pet abuse) than anyone in recent times.  But I expect you know much more about unicorns than the rest on the list, so I will take you at your word on that one...

23 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

The irony of your comment is that Trump has done more for woman(see Ivanka's programs), children(gives kids a chance at a future in America), minorities(HCBU 10 year plan, record low unemployment, opportunity zones, etc.) and animals (executive order criminalizing pet abuse) than anyone in recent times.  But I expect you know much more about unicorns than the rest on the list, so I will take you at your word on that one...

tenor.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, Brueggs said:

He was being sarcastic. We desperately need a sarcasm tag down here. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, DFT said:

If the sins of Politicians were visible under luminol, I’d wager you would gladly sleep well on Trumps mattress.   Give me the candidate whose worst qualities are visible.  

So what are these "sins" that only you, a deluded Trump support, can see?

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, westside2 said:

You're having a melt down.  Time to step away from the internet and get some fresh air.

meltdown?

wrong again 

15 hours ago, Nanker said:

So, “Trump is Hitler! He’s a NAZI, he’s a traitor, he’s Putin’s puppet, he’s Putin’s mistress, Trump’s supporters are a basket full of deplorable, RESIST the peaceful transition of power, Impeach!”

And he’s supposed to play nice with these cretinous scumbags? 

You got 1 right 

he is Putin’s puppet

• Haha (+1) 4