Training camp 8/30

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, 2020 Our Year For Sure said:

Interesting. Care to expand on why it's good against New England in particular? Just to spread them out?

Idea is their top 3 CBS are all good to very good. That leaves a safety or CB4 on Davis or Beasley. Re: needing good o Line to execute they don’t have the disrupter up front to stop a play and their LB core left for FA or opted out. I worry if we are in a 12 or 11 personnel they can play man and just stack the box so yeah spread them out but still get a favorable receiving match up.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I hate how the Bills are acting like these practices are military secrets or something. We have the same coaching staff and system for 3 years. We bring back a lot of the same personnel. The Jets know what is coming week 1. 

An ass whooping...that’s what’s coming. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

52 minutes ago, eball said:

An ass whooping...that’s what’s coming. 

And Leveon is gonna pay.  Again.

That dude embarassed us a few years ago in the worst way, I love watching our defense contain and kill.  

Just when he thought his putrid 3 ypc in 2019 could only get better, he's gonna start 2020 even worse.

• Like (+1) 1

Without seeing any video to form my own opinion, I will say this.  We want Josh to throw "with anticipation," "before the break," or "the receiver open."  Say it anyway you want but any disruption in the route, usually at the break, will make the QB look very bad.  One drop, one throw away on a protection failure and two where the intended receiver stumbled adds up to some bad looks.  It may all be the difference between playing the #1 defense vs. the #2.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, par73 said:

Saw WIVB Sports this evening, where Capaccio and Josh Reed mentioned Allen's struggles--as did Joe B  of the Athletic. Credible sources, I would say.

Is it really surprising to hear Allen has consistency issues?

Foster dropped a pass and 2 intended receivers slipped and fell.

The Buffalo News report from yesterday said the Bills worked on situational football as opposed to "drives" and Josh was 7/14 with one drop, two WR slips, and a throwaway on a rush.  That means "functional" accuracy was 7/10.  Maybe the passes weren't great or maybe some of the reporters don't know what they're looking at.  Whatever.  In other news, GMFB was reporting how awful the Bucs practice was yesterday, with Brady throwing picks and miscommunication all over the place.

9/13 can't get here quickly enough.