Domestic terrorist attack in Wisconsin

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

Wait - since when does the cult care about children?

image.thumb.jpeg.9dbb7112b0f2b5955b872c08bf722ecb.jpeg

You can shove those fake tears 

It is sad that you don't care about all the young black kids being murdered in Democratic cities but you still have the white kids from Sandy Hook ready to go 10 years after it happened. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

He was defamed, with actual malice. He has lawyers feeding him that because he will, and should, sue the ***** out of any number of public officials and media members. 

If his family had any sense, they would be protecting him not feeding him to the sharks. Maybe he has the right to sue, and win, but, he is a boy. His parents, family and friends laughing all the way to their next case of longnecks.

They have created this hatred and guided him down this path...too bad, a life soon to be in ruin.

3 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

If his family had any sense, they would be protecting him not feeding him to the sharks. Maybe he has the right to sue, and win, but, he is a boy. His parents, family and friends laughing all the way to their next case of longnecks.

They have created this hatred and guided him down this path...too bad, a life soon to be in ruin.

Tbh he sounds like he's ok, for now. Doesn't seem to have open hatred for the institutions that wronged him like many would (justifiably) in his position. I hope he has reasonable voices in his life telling him the right things.  Hopefully the Tucker thing doesn't turn into a silly interview tour 'round the various right wing outlets.  It's important to get a good face out there and make people face the lies they've told, but one big national interview is more than enough.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

It is sad that you don't care about all the young black kids being murdered in Democratic cities but you still have the white kids from Sandy Hook ready to go 10 years after it happened. 

I don’t care what color these children are - your cult is standing in the way of sensible gun legislation. 

These kids died ten years ago and nothing has changed. 

As a matter of fact - red states have made it even easier to obtain guns.

Blood all over your hands… you will forever reap what you sow.

18 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

WTF are you talking about? Don’t let your racist inclination’s get in the way of coherent thought.

I love how you label people you don’t even know. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, LeviF said:

Tbh he sounds like he's ok, for now. Doesn't seem to have open hatred for the institutions that wronged him like many would (justifiably) in his position. I hope he has reasonable voices in his life telling him the right things.  Hopefully the Tucker thing doesn't turn into a silly interview tour 'round the various right wing outlets.  It's important to get a good face out there and make people face the lies they've told, but one big national interview is more than enough.

Heard his lawyer yesterday in an interview on his advice to Rittenhouse. He told him “change your name, lay low, no interviews , and just start your life over again.” 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, Westside said:

WTF are you talking about? Don’t let your racist inclination’s get in the way of coherent thought.

I love how you label people you don’t even know. 

Racist. WTF YOU IDIOT. What the crap does suggesting his family and friends need to protect him rather than pushing a 17 (now 18) yr old to this type of politics. He should be getting a new ball glove rather than facing trial, jail etc as he had to. That is not to say the others were not wrong. 

But to teach a 17 yr old to run into a fire, ill prepared is wrong. And his parents and family created this. Where were they? Facing jail? NO. They almost put their son on death row. He now goes thru life giving killed people, right or wrong, not a good place for a kid who should be playing college football going to the Bills in 3 yrs.

10 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Racist. WTF YOU IDIOT. What the crap does suggesting his family and friends need to protect him rather than pushing a 17 (now 18) yr old to this type of politics. He should be getting a new ball glove rather than facing trial, jail etc as he had to. That is not to say the others were not wrong. 

But to teach a 17 yr old to run into a fire, ill prepared is wrong. And his parents and family created this. Where were they? Facing jail? NO. They almost put their son on death row. He now goes thru life giving killed people, right or wrong, not a good place for a kid who should be playing college football going to the Bills in 3 yrs.

You’re the asswhipe who basically called his family white trash! Reread what you posted and it’s obvious you were belittling him and his family.

I love how you victim blame, your anger should be at the two scumbags who should have been in jail, not attacking innocent kids.

27 minutes ago, Westside said:

You’re the asswhipe who basically called his family white trash! Reread what you posted and it’s obvious you were belittling him and his family.

I love how you victim blame, your anger should be at the two scumbags who should have been in jail, not attacking innocent kids.

His family may be white, brown or black. I have no idea. If you think only white people drink longnecks then you are the racist. The 2 scumbags maybe should have been in jail if the justice system did their job. But that does not over ride a fact that a family allowed, taught and likely encouraged a 17 boy into a lifetime of trauma and potentially be killed, jailed or or executed. Then allowed or pushed him into a TV interview with Carlson, further labeling him and putting him into the spotlight and maybe danger. This is a child.

You are an a?? So f you.

2 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

His family may be white, brown or black. I have no idea. If you think only white people drink longnecks then you are the racist. The 2 scumbags maybe should have been in jail if the justice system did their job. But that does not over ride a fact that a family allowed, taught and likely encouraged a 17 boy into a lifetime of trauma and potentially be killed, jailed or or executed. Then allowed or pushed him into a TV interview with Carlson, further labeling him and putting him into the spotlight and maybe danger. This is a child.

You are an a?? So f you.

Got caught in your racist rhetoric and trying to backpedal. Typical leftist scum. 
I bet you were quick to call Rittenhouse a white supremacist!

f’n canadians don’t know *****! 

9 hours ago, Niagara Bill said:

He did!

He is not guilty.

Yes!

But the people around him that created this version of a young boy are guilty. His victims were not innocent and neither were the rioters.

"Victims not innocent"?   Creative!

This is a society guilty issue.

No!

Now KR is talking about Biden and malice and defamation, words that he couldn't understand without the adults in his life feeding him. 

Biden was trained as a lawyer, graduated at the top  middle  bottom of his class in 19fifty and seven, has spent a career writing legislation and purposely, with malice, said what he said.   In another life, he would actually reach out to a fancy Warshington lawyer like Biden to take on the powerful that defamed and besmirched him.  Instead, Biden by denouncing him as a white supremacist puts his life in danger.  

Nice boy, doing as he is told by crappy adults. They sacrificed him and almost put him in jail as they sit and drink their long necks.

Thankfully, the right adults found him and justice prevailed.  

1 hour ago, Westside said:

Got caught in your racist rhetoric and trying to backpedal. Typical leftist scum. 
I bet you were quick to call Rittenhouse a white supremacist!

f’n canadians don’t know *****! 

I am not a leftist, and far from a racist. 

You are the biggest ass and obvious bigoted poster on this site.

I have great sympathy for KR. His parents, family and friends almost cost him his life.

Then they sent him to Carlson and could put his life endanger. Even his lawyer said that.

You are proud of that it seems. Sacrifice him for the good of the cause.

May the bird of paradise fly up your ass. 

17 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Yes!

"Victims not innocent"?   Creative!

No!

Biden was trained as a lawyer, graduated at the top  middle  bottom of his class in 19fifty and seven, has spent a career writing legislation and purposely, with malice, said what he said.   In another life, he would actually reach out to a fancy Warshington lawyer like Biden to take on the powerful that defamed and besmirched him.  Instead, Biden by denouncing him as a white supremacist puts his life in danger.  

Thankfully, the right adults found him and justice prevailed.  

Len, I thought you had a more common sense that put this likeable 17 in danger.

The dead victims, Biden, all the lefists who called him a supremist are crazy, but his family put him in this place. They nurtured him and almost cost him his life, 

I expect that from bigots like west, but not you. KR  family and friends don't have his courage and should be admonished by all.

34 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

Len, I thought you had a more common sense that put this likeable 17 in danger.

The dead victims, Biden, all the lefists who called him a supremist are crazy, but his family put him in this place. They nurtured him and almost cost him his life, 

I expect that from bigots like west, but not you. KR  family and friends don't have his courage and should be admonished by all.

I would, and have, advised my children to avoid silliness and stupidity at all costs.  I would have told KR that while he may be thinking he's protecting a citizen's parking lot, the other guy might me trying to figure out how many times he could stab him and still get away undetected.  I've followed that perspective since I was a young man hanging out in Buffalo bars, where things could get ugly fast.  

That said, what happened, happened.  Biden and those who defamed him should answer for their actions, it's really as simple as that to me. That extends beyond being 'crazy'.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

I am not a leftist, and far from a racist. 

You are the biggest ass and obvious bigoted poster on this site.

I have great sympathy for KR. His parents, family and friends almost cost him his life.

Then they sent him to Carlson and could put his life endanger. Even his lawyer said that.

You are proud of that it seems. Sacrifice him for the good of the cause.

May the bird of paradise fly up your ass. 

You make a lot of assumptions. Typical inbred canadian.

36 minutes ago, Westside said:

You make a lot of assumptions. Typical inbred canadian.

Fu ass. I am more than happy my family never successfully bred with anyone from the west side, but I know I had a couple of good nights with your sister.

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

Fu ass. I am more than happy my family never successfully bred with anyone from the west side, but I know I had a couple of good nights with your sister.

My sister? Lol, you mad bro? You definitely are triggered. Lol

I love internet tough guys. 

BTW, I’m pretty sure my sister wouldn’t be caught dead with a canadian. 

7 minutes ago, Westside said:

My sister? Lol, you mad bro? You definitely are triggered. Lol

I love internet tough guys. 

BTW, I’m pretty sure my sister wouldn’t be caught dead with a canadian. 

Yeah, and I love loud mouth bigots who haven't got the intelligence to think. 

KR is a victim of his family and friends and is lucky to be walking the streets. 

I hope he is not a target, but his cowardly stupid daddy should be.

btw, yet she was with me, and she enjoyed it. 4 hours straight and she said I was better than you, bro.

Have a good Thanksgiving. GO BILLS