Huge blow to the prosecution’s case against Robert Kraft

10 hours ago, Mister Defense said:

What a waste of taxpayers' money and of law enforcement resources for them to have done this sting operation in the first place--cameras set up in these massage parlors to catch these transactions!

Can you imagine how much time and money was spent on this nonsense? Detectives, cops, prosecutors...all wasting their time and our money while real crimes are happening.

No one cares.

Kraft is a 79 year old widower.  Who gives a flying shi* if he pays a few bucks for some sex acts? Anyone?  He is 79; good to see he is still in the game. (Should he go to the local bar and try to pick up women there?)

Even if you hate Kraft and his team,  this news is good news, as maybe now they will end this nonsense and focus on real crimes that actually undermine society. And maybe they won't waste our money and resources on such BS again.

Are you ok with underage girls being trafficked for sex at these “parlors” then? Because that’s why they are being investigated. It’s sick and everyone should be fully behind the money spent on the investigations. 

14 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I disagree, I would not expect a video to become public in either fashion but since the massage, if it is on the level would not require nudity, then a video camera in the room should not be disallowed.

Unfortunately, you do not determine what legal standards are as I would love to see him busted.  But that is what it is, typically.  They either need to have a specific reason to be recording you (not just running a camera line continuously for every client 100% of the time) or there has to be a "reasonable expectation" that you would be recorded in said scenario.  Despite what you feel is "reasonable", most people would not consider cameras in a massage parlor private room to be reasonable, thus the standard.

Edited by Mark80

17 hours ago, ElMarko said:

Are you ok with underage girls being trafficked for sex at these “parlors” then? Because that’s why they are being investigated. It’s sick and everyone should be fully behind the money spent on the investigations. 

They should work on arresting those responsible for trafficking, then - and not dirty old men getting hand jobs.

20 hours ago, beavis said:

Everyone gets humiliated. Too much for you? Stay in bed. How many people has Kraft humiliated, starting with the women in his sex shop?

Sure.

People love to do a 100 "jobs" a day. Stand for that. Take a knee for people who die for you, as you organize a revolt. Got it.

One thing libertarians don't get, is the police limit violence against criminals. I work all my life to buy a few short years of quiet peace. One morning, a Korean sex house is in my back yard. What do you think is going to happen? I'll give you a clue. Real life Saw.

This may be the greatest post here...ever.  

19 hours ago, ElMarko said:

There weren't any.

9 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

All those $$$$ have tipped the scales of Justice, again!

How so?  Didn't take a fancy lawyer doing legal mind tricks to get this evidence tossed.  Posters on a football fan site figured this out months ago....