Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

17 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Blaming the victim? We Democrats probably lost in 2016 because your side cheated with one of the most disgusting and evil people on the globe. Congrats! 

2016 was one of the most secure elections in our history and there's no evidence of cheating.  And rather than being the victim, the truth is the Democrats manufactured the environment and conditions which allowed them to perform and act in the Academy Award winning role of the victim when they created the entire Russia collusion fantasy.  And further, supported Hillary's whining and complaining victim tour instead of acknowledging she was one of the worst Presidential candidates in history.  So bad that an extremely flawed and crude character like Trump beat her.  That's what really keeps the Trump haters up at night.  He sucks but your candidate sucks even more and you still can't wrap your heads around that truth.  So they make up excuses. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

2016 was one of the most secure elections in our history and there's no evidence of cheating.  And rather than being the victim, the truth is the Democrats manufactured the environment and conditions which allowed them to perform and act in the Academy Award winning role of the victim when they created the entire Russia collusion fantasy.  And further, supported Hillary's whining and complaining victim tour instead of acknowledging she was one of the worst Presidential candidates in history.  So bad that an extremely flawed and crude character like Trump beat her.  That's what really keeps the Trump haters up at night.  He sucks but your candidate sucks even more and you still can't wrap your heads around that truth.  So they make up excuses. 

You are right, the election was conducted fairly at the physical election site level. As far as we know. 

But the Democrats were attacked by Russia, hacked accounts and the info used against the Dems, that Trump promoted. "I love wikileaks!" 

Now we find out the FBI that launched an investigation 10 days before the election was compromised with a connection to Manafort. 

Yup. 

You don't care, I know 

• Eyeroll 1

4 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

Fact. But its interesting how quiet those 81 million became.

Just because people don't feel the need to scream it from the rooftops, or have MAGA hats, or have TRUMP/BIDEN flags everywhere doesn't mean they don't support their candidate.  I didn't vote for Trump or the Democratic nominees in either of the last 2 elections, but if I had, no one would know either way as I don't feel the need to tell everyone I see.

Edited by cle23
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, cle23 said:

Just because people don't feel the need to scream it from the rooftops, or have MAGA hats, or have TRUMP/BIDEN flags everywhere doesn't mean they don't support their candidate.  I didn't vote for Trump or the Democratic nominees in either of the last 2 elections, but if I had, no one would know either way as I don't feel the need to tell everyone I see.

More the fact that biden is a huge disaster so I understand why people that voted for him would be so quiet right now. Not much to highlight. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

More the fact that biden is a huge disaster so I understand why people that voted for him would be so quiet right now. Not much to highlight. 

If that's what you want to tell yourself.  Trump's following is unlike any other in the US history.  It's not the norm, and most people don't behave that way for politicians.  It was like a sports team fanaticism.  I would say Obama has some of it, but never to the extent that Trump did.  

I still see Trump flags all over my area (rural Ohio) and the guy has been out of office for over 2 years.

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

ITs more like reality. And its OK. I drive through college towns full of BLM flags.  then see trump flags on the drive home.

today's politics are treated as a team sport.  most are swayed by corporate commercials masked as news.

One party is not like the fringe of another:

FnKCeY5WIAI6pyX?format=jpg&name=900x900

6 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Rigged is the wrong word. It was more interfered with. Big difference. A foreign power, "our" enemy, used corrupt practices to get their favored candidate a victory. It's pretty obvious to anyone with an open mind that that happened. 

We Democrats accepted that and fixed it through the democratic process. Democracy won that battle over Trump/Putinism 

We won but there is obviously still some cleaning up to do 

This is complete poppycock.  Leaders of the House and Senate called Trump’s election illegitimate, a coup, and in at least one case, suggested he was guilty of treason.  Adam Schiff (RIP intel committee) lied regularly about the alleged connection and claimed to have evidence of direct ties to Russia.  50+ former intelligence experts spread disinformation to assist Joe Biden in the run up to the election.   The Dems launched 2 efforts to impeach Trump.  

That was just leadership…..what some extremist Dems supported thereafter was perpetuation of the Russia myth that morphed into claims of obstruction, the attempted public disembowelment of Brett Kavanaugh, spread mistrust and disinformation on the vaccines developed under Trump.  

Now, you’re up to raiding houses of opponents, taking about the threats to national security posed  and just a few short months later finding egg of your face as we find out your boy Joe has been dabbling in the removal of top secret material for decades.  You guys call that “spillage”, smart folks call it predictable.  

• Thank you (+1) 3

its a book in the fiction section to make the author bank. its worked for many lately.  just like the rest, stories wrapped in assumptions to create a conspiracy.

you ever hear the story of the boy that cried wolf

But go ahead and buy his book. it will be full of the orange man bad narrative you crave.

5 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

its a book in the fiction section to make the author bank. its worked for many lately.  just like the rest, stories wrapped in assumptions to create a conspiracy.

you ever hear the story of the boy that cried wolf

But go ahead and buy his book. it will be full of the orange man bad narrative you crave.

But you hate our government, right? You hate democracy and just think we are a corporate dictatorship or something. So again, would you care if Putin hacked our elections? 

16 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is complete poppycock.  Leaders of the House and Senate called Trump’s election illegitimate, a coup, and in at least one case, suggested he was guilty of treason.  Adam Schiff (RIP intel committee) lied regularly about the alleged connection and claimed to have evidence of direct ties to Russia.  50+ former intelligence experts spread disinformation to assist Joe Biden in the run up to the election.   The Dems launched 2 efforts to impeach Trump.  

That was just leadership…..what some extremist Dems supported thereafter was perpetuation of the Russia myth that morphed into claims of obstruction, the attempted public disembowelment of Brett Kavanaugh, spread mistrust and disinformation on the vaccines developed under Trump.  

Now, you’re up to raiding houses of opponents, taking about the threats to national security posed  and just a few short months later finding egg of your face as we find out your boy Joe has been dabbling in the removal of top secret material for decades.  You guys call that “spillage”, smart folks call it predictable.  

Well, they and I believe the Russians helped Trump. So ya, they were pissed, of course. Now we learn a guy in the FBI was on the take from Putin. 

Would you even care at all---I'll humor you with an "if"--if Putin hacked the Democrats? If he used his connections in FBI to throw the election? 

Would you? 

oh tibs. that's a stilly strawman 

and you again hocking the big lie that's devoid of any evidence.

but do line up with the folks that say those devices can be hacked, that you call nuts.

My favorite part about the Russian disinformation is when Michael Moore was re tweeting them and organized a protest in front of the trump tower.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, they and I believe the Russians helped Trump. So ya, they were pissed, of course. Now we learn a guy in the FBI was on the take from Putin. 

Would you even care at all---I'll humor you with an "if"--if Putin hacked the Democrats? If he used his connections in FBI to throw the election? 

Would you? 

Being “pissed” has nothing to do with supporting claims of an election that was illegitimate and treasonous behavior to put a president in the WH.  I want to be clear—you supported that, and now want to draw some sort of moral equivalence between anger that the favored candidate was trounced with running a 4 year operation to unseat a lawfully and legitimately elected president.  

You, and people like you, are the reason we get stop the steal and claims of Russia in the WH.   You, and people like you, did not accept the results of the Trump election, you supported the very behavior you claim to abhor. 

I would care about Putin hacking the Dems, the Rs, or anyone else.  Same for the Chinese.  Sadly, after seeing how our current industrious leader has violated laws of the land and the guidelines of common sense, I would not be surprised at all to find it has happened regularly over the past 20 years.  

Btw, I also care about unsubstantiated claims of illegitimate elections and those that are stolen.   Of the two of us, I seem to be the only one who consistently cares.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I would care about Putin hacking the Dems, the Rs, or anyone else.  Same for the Chinese.  Sadly, after seeing how our current industrious leader has violated laws of the land and the guidelines of common sense, I would not be surprised at all to find it has happened regularly over the past 20 years.  

You do? Then why don't you? The DNC was hacked by the Russians. The intelligence services said so. 

You believe our intelligence agencies, right? Or no? 

Putin is a MAGA. Trump called his brutal invasion of Ukraine "genius" That's sick sucking up