Russia Was Not a Democratic Hoax

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/29/2021 at 12:21 PM, BillStime said:

Well targeting the narcissist sure adds up.

But I can’t think back to any major policy shifts either way, what did Russia get out of having an asset in the whitehouse?  Putin couldn’t have neglected to use that for some incredible gains right? 

27 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

what did Russia get out of having an asset in the whitehouse?  Putin couldn’t have neglected to use that for some incredible gains right? 

Our country is more stable than it has ever been before. Putin is not laughing about the chaos in the US, no sir. 

1 minute ago, Melania Trump said:

Our country is more stable than it has ever been before. Putin is not laughing about the chaos in the US, no sir. 

General instability... ok I could see that. I was looking for something more directly like deflection of arm sales to Ukraine or some trade or policy shifts beneficial to the kremlin.  It must have been a now or never moment for them to capitalize on the situation... 

1 hour ago, Melania Trump said:

He laughed himself dry with all the Russian collusion bull#### the last 4 years.  Now he's just shaking his head.

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

It's never going to go away...

TDS?

Yes, this appears to be endemic. 

BDS ended immediately after election day 2008.  However.....

This appears to be a far more lethal variant.  

My hypothesis is that it mutated to the TeaPartyDS circa mid 2009.  

Then from there it made the leap to full blown TDS sometime after June 2015.   

Edited by Big Blitz