Shocker: Trump received millions from foreign governments as POTUS

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

🎯

There is a lot of disturbing stuff there, but I think one of the things that disturbs me the most is just how little Donald Trump cares about the people that are following him

We’re going to walk down to the capital and I’ll be there with you know he ***** isn’t. He went to a TV so that he could watch what was going on at the capital with his words.

People are going to jail for multiple years for what they did on January 6 Donald Trump doesn’t care for you at all. He would not piss on you if you were on fire.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • BillStime changed the title to Shocker: Trump received millions from foreign governments as POTUS
On 9/26/2023 at 6:17 PM, Big Blitz said:

Its Joever!  

TRUMP HAS WON THE PRESIDENCY!!!!!!

https://electionbettingodds.com/

god your dumb.  trumps counsel just said she is very confident that scouts will rule against him (x Uncle Clarence).  She was involved in selecting the 3 stooges and has extensively interviewed them

On 12/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Warcodered said:

Huh do you think this might have something to do with them not accepting the results of the election asking and getting hundreds of million in additional donations to fight the results and then seemingly barely spend anything close to that actually fighting it?

stupid maggots...they enjoy being victimized.  stupid vs not election

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

On 8/1/2020 at 4:14 PM, BillStime said:

Never too late to highlight the non stop corruption of the Trump administration. 

Kodak C.E.O. Got Stock Options Day Before News of Loan Sent Stock Soaring

Trump just handed another friend $50 million. This is not a democracy or capitalism GOP - this is authoritarianism and organized crime.

Nothing at all like Biden (That said he knew NOTHING of his sons business dealings) getting multiple deposits from Hunters company direct deposited into his account right ?? 

23 minutes ago, T master said:

Nothing at all like Biden (That said he knew NOTHING of his sons business dealings) getting multiple deposits from Hunters company direct deposited into his account right ?? 

Nothing like Trump's family getting $2 BILLION DOLLARS from MBS.

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nothing like Trump's family getting $2 BILLION DOLLARS from MBS.

So then both of them & their families are scum bags and neither of them should be allowed to run for public office if any of the BS that has been brought against them has any merit .

Joe is just as crooked as Trump ! He's plagiarizes, He lies to American's on TV about the BS he spewed as far as covid, he does absolutely nothing about the border crisis which in his very first day with executive order repealed laws that were helping like the stay in mexico deal only to make the border worse !

Blows up business deals with other countries, goes totally against common sense when it comes to pulling out of a country we have been helping in a war against terrorism, leaves millions of dollars of equipment to terrorists, then gives another terrorist country billions in cash .

All while receiving cash deposits for god only knows what from his son the smartest man he knows (and that statement alone says it all) 

Absolutely stellar resume !! But i'm sure you can pt your twist on this for Joe or just like always blame the other guy for all his short comings ...

Edited by T master

52 minutes ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Lol

The fascist are onto a new narrative.  It's like the ole ones are doing like all the rest.  Big nothing burgers. 

Gotta keep the mob enraged and ignorant 

It is sad that you cannot see the projection in this post

6 minutes ago, T master said:

So then both of them & their families are scum bags and neither of them should be allowed to run for public office if any of the BS that has been brought against them has any merit .

Joe is just as crooked as Trump ! He's plagiarizes, He lies to American's on TV about the BS he spewed as far as covid, he does absolutely nothing about the border crisis which in his very first day with executive order repealed laws that were helping like the stay in mexico deal only to make the border worse !

Blows up business deals with other countries, goes totally against common sense when it comes to pulling out of a country we have been helping in a war against terrorism, leaves millions of dollars of equipment to terrorists, then gives another terrorist country billions in cash .

All while receiving cash deposits for god only knows what from his son the smartest man he knows (and that statement alone says it all) 

Absolutely stellar resume !! But i'm sure you can pt your twist on this for Joe or just like always blame the other guy for all his short comings ...

Why would somebody blame Trump for Joe’s shortcomings?

1 minute ago, T master said:

I'm fine with that... anyone but TRUMP.

2 minutes ago, T master said:

Did Trump spew anything about COVID?  How many times did he tell us it would just go away?

What about the constant drum beat about Hydroxychloroquine from Trump and Fox News?

Hydroxychloroquine could have caused 17,000 deaths during Covid, study finds

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Who negotiated the deal that turned over Afghanistan to the Taliban and released 5,000 imprisoned Taliban terrorists? 

image.thumb.jpeg.60b1f93e9a2e2cafbd779c88c4cf82ed.jpeg

9 minutes ago, T master said:

Absolutely stellar resume !

Compared to Trump? 100%

Look at our amazing economy... Infrastructure... CHIPS act... economy humming...

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I'm fine with that... anyone but TRUMP.

Did Trump spew anything about COVID?  How many times did he tell us it would just go away?

What about the constant drum beat about Hydroxychloroquine from Trump and Fox News?

Hydroxychloroquine could have caused 17,000 deaths during Covid, study finds

Who negotiated the deal that turned over Afghanistan to the Taliban and released 5,000 imprisoned Taliban terrorists? 

image.thumb.jpeg.60b1f93e9a2e2cafbd779c88c4cf82ed.jpeg

Compared to Trump? 100%

Look at our amazing economy... Infrastructure... CHIPS act... economy humming...

I have a family member that is prescribed Hydroxychloriquine and to this day never got covid and was around those that had it & still never got it . Why would that drug ALL OF THE SUDDEN after some 60 yrs of use kill people that have this virus ? Because it wouldn't . 

You asked if Trump spewed anything about covid please enlighten us . They have removed for the most part the dip s**t in charge saying that"if you get the vaccine you cannot get covid" when he had his TV town hall meeting that i watched until he said that BS .

The economy was as you said Humming long before Joe took office and to his advantage he has used all of the businesses reopening to add to his LOOK AT WHAT I"VE DONE persona to put on his resume .

Who's the DIP S**T that pulled the armed forces out of Afghanistan first & left all the equipment for the taliban and left those innocent people that helped the US while there to fend for them selves ? Brilliant fore thought to his leadership .

28 minutes ago, T master said:

I have a family member that is prescribed Hydroxychloriquine and to this day never got covid and was around those that had it & still never got it . Why would that drug ALL OF THE SUDDEN after some 60 yrs of use kill people that have this virus ? Because it wouldn't . 

I am glad your family members are healthy... but it is anectodical.

28 minutes ago, T master said:

You asked if Trump spewed anything about covid please enlighten us . They have removed for the most part the dip s**t in charge saying that"if you get the vaccine you cannot get covid" when he had his TV town hall meeting that i watched until he said that BS .

How many times did Trump tell us COVID would just go away?

Who suggested injecting bleach into our botties to combat COVID?

Who suggested inserting UV light into our' bodies to combat COVID?

Where does the buck stop in the Trump administration?

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, T master said:

Who's the DIP S**T that pulled the armed forces out of Afghanistan first & left all the equipment for the taliban and left those innocent people that helped the US while there to fend for them selves ? Brilliant fore thought to his leadership .

When is the last time the US handed the keys over to terrorists?  Why would those terrorists cooperate while we pulled out?

The loss of equipment isn't great; but is significantly less than the TRILLIONS OF US-DOLLARS spent, and AMERICANS LIVES lost over 20 years - all for NOTHING.

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I am glad your family members are healthy... but it is anectodical.

How many times did Trump tell us COVID would just go away?

Who suggested injecting bleach into our botties to combat COVID?

Who suggested inserting UV light into our' bodies to combat COVID?

Where does the buck stop in the Trump administration?

giphy.gif

When is the last time the US handed the keys over to terrorists?  Why would those terrorists cooperate while we pulled out?

The loss of equipment isn't great; but is significantly less than the TRILLIONS OF US-DOLLARS spent, and AMERICANS LIVES lost over 20 years - all for NOTHING.

To directly answer your questions which you & others here will not ever do only ask another question to avoid the answers . I know you may have to jump back & forth to read the question then the answer i hope i didn't make it to hard for you .

1st question - I don't know how many times he said it - but i do know that there was a lot more made of it as a political tool or scare tactic by others .

2nd question - Who is ignorant enough & doesn't recognize when a response is a metaphor & not a reality ? YOU !!

3rd question - Refer to answer number 2 !!

4th Question - Trump .

5th question - Prior to trump - When Obama sent pallets of cash to Iran And then when Biden removed the Military first instead of the innocent people . Years ago Iran, Iraq, Vietnam, Korea, PuertoRico, and probably many more that we don't know about 

1st reply - True - which is the reason why the former POTUS decided to get out in the first place . Afghanistan & most wars the US are involved in are nothing more than political theater !! Oh and we can't forget a money maker for the US gov't and it's politicians !!

But a true leader would have a thought through plan to get out ! First & foremost would be to get all those that worked for or aided Americans in that country in any way out of the country BEFORE the military then after all those people were out & were safe & secure have the troops leave .

Edited by T master

12 minutes ago, T master said:

1st question - I don't know how many times he said it - but i do know that there was a lot more made of it as a political tool or scare tactic by others .

40 times Trump said the coronavirus would go away

12 minutes ago, T master said:

2nd question - Who is ignorant enough & doesn't recognize when a response is a metaphor & not a reality ? YOU !!

Yea, he sounds like he's joking (or what you call a metaphor - but a metaphor for WHAT?).  

16 minutes ago, T master said:

5th question - Prior to trump - When Obama sent pallets of cash to Iran And then when Biden removed the Military first instead of the innocent people .

I'm not going to fact check all the fake news that Trump spewed on Iran and their money.

Fact-checking Trump tweets on Obama's payments to Iran

I will ask though - looking back at what is transpiring in the Israel and Gaza - and Iran's role with Hamas - do you think it was a good idea to abandon the Iran Nuclear Deal?  He never replaced it... seems like he was doing his buddy Putin ANOTHER f'n favor.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

40 times Trump said the coronavirus would go away

Yea, he sounds like he's joking (or what you call a metaphor - but a metaphor for WHAT?).  

I'm not going to fact check all the fake news that Trump spewed on Iran and their money.

Fact-checking Trump tweets on Obama's payments to Iran

I will ask though - looking back at what is transpiring in the Israel and Gaza - and Iran's role with Hamas - do you think it was a good idea to abandon the Iran Nuclear Deal?  He never replaced it... seems like he was doing his buddy Putin ANOTHER f'n favor.

In the video it sounds to me as if he is referring to what others with some kind of medical back ground may have been telling him that they could try which is how they come up with cures for different diseases & viruses they did the same thing with AIDS & others .

He did in no way say like Biden did that "If you take the vaccine you will not get the virus" and during the video he asked who ever was standing next to him if that was correct so he was talking metaphorically the way i see it but you not so much .

As far as the Nuclear deal with Iran if they didn't have the money first & foremast to speed up their nuclear program it wouldn't be as far along as it is & second Iran was in no way conforming to the plan that was laid out no inspections nothing, so if we were the only ones holding to the agreement that Obama & Kerry made what the hell is the sense of staying in it when every time you turn around Iran is basically telling you to pound it in you ass we got what we wanted ? M.O.N.E.Y. 

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, T master said:

In the video it sounds to me as if he is referring to what others with some kind of medical back ground may have been telling him that they could try which is how they come up with cures for different diseases & viruses they did the same thing with AIDS & others .

Yeah, sure.... lmao

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Listen man - COVID ARRIVED ON HIS WATCH.  He was told about in the fall of 2019 and IGNORED his intelligence. Trump KNEW how contiguous this virus was and did everything in his power to dismiss the experts.

Biden didn't KILL anyone encouraging them to get vaccinated. 

Keep f'n digging.

Edited by BillStime

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Yeah, sure.... lmao

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Listen man - COVID ARRIVED ON HIS WATCH.  He was told about in the fall of 2019 and IGNORED his intelligence. Trump KNEW how contiguous this virus was and did everything in his power to dismiss the experts.

Biden didn't KILL anyone encouraging them to get vaccinated. 

Keep f'n digging.

I'm calling BS !! Yah he may have known about it but like everybody else at that time had NO idea about the virus (because there were a bunch of unknowns) or knew what or how it was going to effect every body . Didn't know how dangerous it would be either. So questions & metaphoric statements were made but you know nothing about that .

And if you think about it now it's really no different than the flu so in some part he was right because now it's just there & www deal with it like the flu . We've learned more about it after the world freaked out shutting everything down using little or NO common sense about it slammed a vaccine down everyones throat .

Those that i know that got the jab got covid 2 or 3 times i had it once my bodies immunity has kept me healthy !! praise god for it !! 

Biden said and i quote - "If you get the vaccine you can not get the virus" On National TV in prime time I watched it & heard it with my own ears he lied to every single American in the country and some of those that trusted what he was saying (which he knew nothing of which he spoke at that time) took the jab & the booster & i've had friends that have mysteriously pass shortly after getting the jab .

Not to mention the myocarditis and other things that came from it and the possibility of those that died directly from it so your BS claim that he kill anyone encouraging them to get the jab is again a out & out lie Because he out & out lied to us all before he had a clue so who's the dum ass ???

And if i remember correctly Trump was the one that put the funding out to figure out how to treat it so there was no vaccine at the time for him to tell people to get until months later .

When you make claims about something that you know nothing about like Biden did just proves a couple of things either you are a complete & utter dum ass or a habitual liar ! Seeing as he's lied about knowing nothing about Hunters business dealings & taking direct deposits from those companies, then those lies about the jab i take it he lies as much as most politicians or even more because he doesn't know any better yet says it anyway ...