Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

I’m not gonna comment on this for the same reason McBeane doesn’t really comment on it. 

There’s no winning in this. You kneel with BLM and you alienate the patriotic folks. You go out of your way to say you love the country like Drew Brees and they’ll straight up come after you. 

We live in a country where people do not have tolerance for opinions that differ from their own. 

BLM is commies and patriotic folks are fascists. That’s how the two sides see each other. 

There’s no winning in this and that’s why the NFL never wanted this. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, BullBuchanan said:

They follow a movement of being anti-fascist. Where did we lose you?

That's easy. That you believe the crush all dissenting opinions and burn chit to the ground movement is anti-fascist. Other than that though, you're on point.

In case you struggle with other simple concepts, you don't wipe, then poop. Glad I could help.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

We aren't in a facist country...

The police starting riots, shooting first responders and the press, federal agents abducting people without warrants, the police covering the badge numbers, etc would be strong, strong evidence to the contrary.

Do you know what fascism is? Because that's kind of exactly what it is.

• Like (+1) 3

Wait, are you saying that's not true?

???? They're just a movement. Not an very financially backed organization. Santa will bring you lots of presents this year.

I guess I’m old, 13 and change years before I was born there was this thing called World War Two, that Americans took part in to end fascism, our whole government and country was Antifa in those days. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

That's easy. That you believe the crush all dissenting opinions and burn chit to the ground movement is anti-fascist. Other than that though, you're on point.

In case you struggle with other simple concepts, you don't wipe, then poop. Glad I could help.

That's not what's happening, at all but if it were, it would still not preclude one from being anti-fascist. You can burn down whatever you want, so long as you aren't the state (or an advocate of the state) without being a fascist.

• Haha (+1) 1

The police starting riots, shooting first responders and the press, federal agents abducting people without warrants, the police covering the badge numbers, etc would be strong, strong evidence to the contrary.

?????You're too much. This must be parody.

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

My grandfather fled Nazi Germany

I know facism because my family lived it

Just now, Don Otreply said:

I guess I’m old, 13 and change years before I was born there was this thing called World War Two, that Americans took part in to end fascism, our whole government and country was Antifa in those days. 

And even before that, many proud American members of Antifa suited up to fight the fascists in Spain.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, LB3 said:

?????You're too much. This must be parody.

I take it you aren't seeing what's happening in seattle. Here's a tip. The police have the guns, and the tear gas, and the batons, and the shields. If you haven't seen the dozens and dozens of times they turned a peaceful protest intentionally violent, you're just being willfully ignorant.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

I'm sorry that you disparage those Americans by comparing them to the Marxist scum that Antifa is today.

• Like (+1) 2

And even before that, many proud American members of Antifa suited up to fight the fascists in Spain.

Yes they did, and we as a nation where very proud of them being active Anti fascists.  

1 minute ago, BullBuchanan said:

I take it you aren't seeing what's happening in seattle. Here's a tip. The police have the guns, and the tear gas, and the batons, and the shields. If you haven't seen the dozens and dozens of times they turned a peaceful protest intentionally violent, you're just being willfully ignorant.

I get it. I've been drunk before and the disagreement was always the sober guy's fault.