Black Lives Matter Messaging at "The Stadium"

SectionC3

7 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

It definitely doesn't stand for anti-fascist. Because everything they're doing is fascist

I think you might not know what that word means, so I'm going to give you a pass and let you look it up before you edit your post there.

I'll help you with the buttons:

Although fascism is a notoriously difficult ideology to define, many 20th-century fascist movements shared several characteristics. First, these movements sourced their political strength from populations experiencing economic woes, real or imagined. Fascists tended to capitalize on these economic anxieties by shifting the blame away from government or market forces. Jews, immigrants, leftists, and other groups became useful scapegoats. Redirecting popular anger toward these people would, in theory, rid a country of its ailments.

or, perhaps:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 7

16 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

I think you might not know what that word means, so I'm going to give you a pass and let you look it up before you edit your post there.

I'll help you with the buttons:

Although fascism is a notoriously difficult ideology to define, many 20th-century fascist movements shared several characteristics. First, these movements sourced their political strength from populations experiencing economic woes, real or imagined. Fascists tended to capitalize on these economic anxieties by shifting the blame away from government or market forces. Jews, immigrants, leftists, and other groups became useful scapegoats. Redirecting popular anger toward these people would, in theory, rid a country of its ailments.

or, perhaps:

Fascism (/ˈfæʃɪzəm/) is a form of far-right, authoritarian ultranationalism characterized by dictatorial power, forcible suppression of opposition, as well as strong regimentation of society and of the economy which came to prominence in early 20th-century Europe.

Wiki can be edited by anyone.  The first indication that it’s compromised is the “far-right” mention regarding a word derived from 1914 Italy.  Unfortunately, most Americans wouldn’t recognize TRUE fascism today, because the word’s meaning has been altered to fit their narrative.  It’s become just another word with amplified meaning that can change based on how the user chooses.  

Webster’s defined...

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/fascism

Definition of fascism

1often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition
2: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control early instances of army fascismand brutality— J. W. Aldridge
Edited by DFT
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 3

39 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

He's really totally not wrong. Go to their website and it's full of marxist ideologies

Of course black people's lives matter. but their website is full of anti-family and Marxist ideas. one sentence on their website says their goal is to disrupt the Western nuclear family

The goal of ending racism is a noble pursuit but the BLM leadership are hard core Marxist.  But all the virtue signaling idiots contributing money and supporting the group are either to scared to take a stand or to stupid to figure it out.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Its not about "black lives"  matter or any other "cause du jour" BLM is a marxist organization.. look at their website .. All the weenie leagues and Companies giving them money are pathetic.. i guess all the predictable barbs will come..

All true.

I believe that black lives matter, but I do not support the Black Lives Matter organization.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

If that's what you think I think, it says more about you than it does about them.

Step it up and burn some more buildings down tonite ????

Do you wash your Antifa suit between “peaceful” protests ? 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 6

24 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Yea but antifa isn't the actual definition of anti fascists. Their own website calls them left leaning not right

And one of their main goals is to suppress straight men and the facist world they created. That is facist in itself.. 

That's literally what it is.

Just now, Teddy KGB said:

Step it up and burn some more buildings down tonite ????

Sorry, the fascist police and/or white supremacists beat me to it.

3 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Sorry, the fascist police and/or white supremacists beat me to it.

Lmao, watch out for the secret police ???

Surely you have better things to do with your time besides block traffic. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The goal of ending racism is a noble pursuit but the BLM leadership are hard core Marxist.  But all the virtue signaling idiots contributing money and supporting the group are either to scared to take a stand or to stupid to figure it out.

Yea I'm sure George was thinking about Marxism and Fascism when he got a knee dropped on his neck. 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

They do. We can do this all day

Founding Members of Antifa: https://theintercept.com/2017/09/30/the-americans-who-fought-fascism-before-wwii/

31 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Or they're adults who aren't scared by words they don't understand.

59 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

I can pop up hundreds of articles from antifa saying they are a anti capitalism, anti government, and anti straight male group 

They are just as much an lgbtq group that's hates straight people who live by society norms

Edited by Buffalo716

2 minutes ago, Jerome007 said:

Leave politics and "woke" BS out of sports. That you are for, against or neutral on the topic, sports used to be a GREAT unifying element. One of the best one too. No need to add divisiveness in that area as well.

That ship sailed a long time ago. Sports, professional and amateur alike,  have been part of the political landscape since their inception. That will never change. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, dwight in philly said:

Its not about "black lives"  matter or any other "cause du jour" BLM is a marxist organization.. look at their website .. All the weenie leagues and Companies giving them money are pathetic.. i guess all the predictable barbs will come..

Ding ding ding! And we have a winner! Tell him what he’s won, Johnny! ?

• Like (+1) 1