Poor Don. Nobody likes him :(

3 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Your fear is very evident.  There is only one way to win the election and that does not happen until November.  Polls do not get considered as official election results.  

Otherwise Killery would have won 2016

35 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Otherwise Killery would have won 2016

And Kerry in 2004

And Gore in 2000

Hell, I had a liberal tell me on Election Day 1984 that Mondale would win between six and twelve states.

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

President Donald Trump on Tuesday complained that people like Dr. Anthony Fauci more than him.

Trump finally told the truth! “Nobody likes me.” — Donald Trump

"...but nobody likes me."

??‍♂️??‍♂️??‍♂️
“Why don't I have a high approval rating?...Nobody likes me.” This is the truest to come from Comrade Chump in 4 months.. .

This is a non-hoax.  Donny finally said something true.  

1 minute ago, KD in CA said:

And Kerry in 2004

And Gore in 2000

Hell, I had a liberal tell me on Election Day 1984 that Mondale would win between six and twelve states.

You talk to libs?  Ewww. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Oh, you want to draw this out. Why do you call her statement just "outlandish"? Isn't it just plain kooky? 

There is not enough tin foil in the world to make the hat that must be worn when defending the alien/demon sperm statement of that trump doctor. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Over half the nation dislikes him per polling - not that it's all the accurate. 

How many times has he said dumb ***** followed up by  - 

Don has told more lies / mis-truths in 3 + years in office than the last 44 presidents combined. 

And we saw a lot of that WRT Weapons on Mass Destruction 

Why don't you hold the left and MSM to the same standards? Your always biitching about Trump lieing but never once have I heard you call out the left and MSM.

Are you a hypocrite?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Over half the nation dislikes him per polling - not that it's all the accurate. 

How many times has he said dumb ***** followed up by  - 

Don has told more lies / mis-truths in 3 + years in office than the last 44 presidents combined. 

And we saw a lot of that WRT Weapons on Mass Destruction 

About 2/3 of the nation disapproves of this d bag and his lies and derelict leadership. 

Question:  given the topic it’s appropriate to ask.  Are all libs the product of demon sperm, yes or no? 

Edited by SectionC3

2 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Why don't you hold the left and MSM to the same standards? Your always biitching about Trump lieing but never once have I heard you call out the left and MSM.

Are you a hypocrite?

I've been asking for weeks for someone on the left to denounce the rioting, looting and violence, so far, not one has, that tells me they're fine with it

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SectionC3 said:

This is a non-hoax.  Donny finally said something true.  

You talk to libs?  Ewww. 

There is not enough tin foil in the world to make the hat that must be worn when defending the alien/demon sperm statement of that trump doctor. 

DR will send Alcoas stock sky rocking soon!! 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, bilzfancy said:

I've been asking for weeks for someone on the left to denounce the rioting, looting and violence, so far, not one has, that tells me they're fine with it

Yep, they want more. They have no morals. They have TDS so bad, they can't even think straight. They all are mentally sick.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Well, I do believe in demon sperm, how else can you explain Nancy Pelosi?

Pelosi rocks! Good leader. 

What's it been, two months since she led the House to pass relief legislation while Mitch and Don twiddle their flabby *****. Sad 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

So it is your belief that if anyone ever claims anything wildly outlandish they will never be correct about anything else for the rest of their life? 

Oh, come on!  Watch the woman's videos and tell me you're willing to put your own or your family's health in her hands.