Anyone know DR's twitter?

5 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why was he banned in the first place?

I am guessing him calling the leftist trolls deeply stupid on many occasions might have something to do with it. ?

yea well, hey, the truth is quite painful to the deeply stupid and all their sock puppets.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I spoke with him a couple of days ago, and that’s what he told me.  Maybe something has changed since then, but that’s what I got first hand.

When you say you spoke with him, it occurs to me---does a ban shut down an account totally?  My assumption was he was locked out of site access, so I didn't think to send him an email of support.  Now that I think about it, maybe he could have accessed the email for whatever that mkght/might not have meant to him.

@NankerI swear by all the is good and holy I will crack you and find out what your cryptic message means.  It will become my life's work to see this through, and by the god's of Zeus I will prevail.  Tell me now or you are heading into a storm with a headwind the likes of....you're going to encounter winds stronger than...ah, I got nothing.  

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Unforgiven said:

yea well, hey, the truth is quite painful to the deeply stupid and all their sock puppets.

Even if the shoe fits, I guess you can't be posting it every post you make.

I obviously have no idea why DR got jacked, but I am simply guessing "deeply stupid" is the reason. But, like I said, I don't know.

8 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Why was he banned in the first place?

I am guessing him calling the leftist trolls deeply stupid on many occasions might have something to do with it. ?

No.

No ban for telling the truth.

But he let his frustration get away from him and started a specific thread calling out a very poor poster.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

When you say you spoke with him, it occurs to me---does a ban shut down an account totally?  My assumption was he was locked out of site access, so I didn't think to send him an email of support.  Now that I think about it, maybe he could have accessed the email for whatever that mkght/might not have meant to him.

@NankerI swear by all the is good and holy I will crack you and find out what your cryptic message means.  It will become my life's work to see this through, and by the god's of Zeus I will prevail.  Tell me now or you are heading into a storm with a headwind the likes of....you're going to encounter winds stronger than...ah, I got nothing.  

I speak with him outside of this platform.  I don’t think he’d be able to use the PM feature during his ban.  I think he still reads this site regularly, however, from a not logged in status, and he would definitely appreciate any well wishes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

6 minutes ago, njbuff said:

Even if the shoe fits, I guess you can't be posting it every post you make.

I obviously have no idea why DR got jacked, but I am simply guessing "deeply stupid" is the reason. But, like I said, I don't know.

It’s in a few threads. He let Busey get under his skin too much and started a thread to eviscerate him. 
Number One himself stepped in and put the hammer down. 

To my concern, I reached out to another poster when I became suspicious. I’m pretty sure That one got a hammer too and I was thinking it might have caused a perma-ban. 

Glad TYTT made contact and my fears now seem to be unjustified. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Like (+1) 3

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

No.

No ban for telling the truth.

But he let his frustration get away from him and started a specific thread calling out a very poor poster.

Oh, that'll do it. ?