I just endoed hard on my bike

Pete

I broke my fall with my hands and now my left arm hurts when I try and straighten it or bend it. Any suggestions how to treat it? The pain is around the elbow and tricep. My back brake pads are shot( I didnt realize how bad). I was cranking and hit both my front and back brakes and only the front worked.

Try some ice.  It's probably sprained.

I gotta ask you, why do people insist on doing stuff like that on their motorcycles?  It screws with the brakes and you can get hurt bad.

309935[/snapback]

Its a bicycle and I wasnt screwing around

What you need is AIR BAGS. I am a regional sales rep for a safety company who has developed a system that can be used on bicycles. Our main target market is motorcycles, with Harley our main focus because of the old riders. A system for rocket bikes with be coming out shortly. If anybody is interested in more info PM my with your E-Mail address, and I will get back to.

This is a must have system and it does not cost that much.

What you need is AIR BAGS. I am a regional sales rep for a safety company who has developed a system that can be used on bicycles. Our main target market is  motorcycles, with Harley our main focus because of the old riders. A system for rocket bikes with be coming out shortly. If anybody is interested in more info PM my with your E-Mail address, and I will get back to.

This is a must have system and it does not cost that much.

310042[/snapback]

I thought you were kidding at first...

For a bicycle?

CW

I broke my fall with my hands and now my left arm hurts when I try and straighten it or bend it.  Any suggestions how to treat it?  The pain is around the elbow and tricep.  My back brake pads are shot( I didnt realize how bad).  I was cranking and hit both my front and back brakes and only the front worked.

309934[/snapback]

Here's an idea - go to the doctor :devil:

I broke my fall with my hands and now my left arm hurts when I try and straighten it or bend it.  Any suggestions how to treat it?  The pain is around the elbow and tricep.  My back brake pads are shot( I didnt realize how bad).  I was cranking and hit both my front and back brakes and only the front worked.

309934[/snapback]

I did the same thing once, same pain. Ended up being a mild hyper-extension. Just took like Motrin or something like that. Still, I did have it checked out by an orthopedic surgeon because I was in there any way for knee pain. What a mess I was :devil:

309934[/snapback]

It is 2005. If you are older than 18 what the hell are you doing riding a bicycle? Cruising the local high schools is your tight shorts?

309934[/snapback]

Yeah - don't type! :-)

309934[/snapback]

link?

309934[/snapback]

Go get a hug from Trish Stratus.....it'll make you feel much better!!! :w00t:

309934[/snapback]

Go get an x-ray and make sure nothing's broken. Could be a hairline fracture.